Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I can't really blame her, this place seems to have some strange knack for making people lose their clothes, or just not wearing them at all, perhaps due to dealing with the first issue

Having gone through a number of outfits already himself, he was starting to get the feeling that this place had a bit of a curse on clothes about it.

Do we really need to fill the place with poison for just a few spiders?

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
"It seems to happen quite a bit to anyone around Trinity. She seems to do that to people,willing or not." She shook her head,"Meg,right? I appreciate the gesture,but don't you think bug bombs are a bit over kill? Not to mention,we're in the middle of a forest. There will be many, many more of them in no time."
"I only filled one room up trust me. I need to run a nice clean bug free work zone don't like it well Its the way I'm built." Megan gave Viktor a glance before returning to her cookbook for more idea's on food for the bar.
Looked over at Kurai. "Point taken I'm used to working in big city area's."

Dangerous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ooc:// Wait. Tricon lost his memories or something?

Shaking slightly at the cold that was hitting her skin now.

"Seriously, Kurai. Piss off. I've faced hell demons, but that ******** spider landed ON MY CHEST, STARING AT ME. THAT THING AS HUGE!"

She stuck out her tounge at her, trying to cover her curves up better. Didn't really work, since the towel she picked was obviously too small for her.

EDIT:// "Excuse me for running downstairs. Naked. Now that my room is bombed, I cant really change."

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC: Tricon is dead.

Ask nicely and kurai maaaay let you have some clothes XD

Dangerous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ooc:// He just brought me up to speed. razz

She brimmed with anger, trying to keep it in. She stammered slightly.

"....C-can I have some clothes. P-please."

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kurai would bat her lashes,blowing a kiss at Niki,"Since you asked so nicely,hmmmm....Okay." She nodded to the staircase,"My door is open,so go ahead and find something. I have far too many clothes,so take what you need. Just don't dig through anything other than the closet please."

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm sure one of these ladies have something you could use, I'd offer, but not only would it probably be guy clothes, but even I've been getting short on clothes that don't get torn apart, so I've had to resort to making them.

Speaking of his current attire, he figured this outfit should last longer since it was of a more battle ready design then the previous outfits he had in use prior. Aside from a few different color schemes, Viktor was starting to look a little like Tri again. Despite his never meeting the Omnarian Legend, Viktor really seemed to be following in his footsteps even if he was making far more advanced moves.

Dangerous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ooc::// aw man.. just went through a bawww thread. Cried so god damn hard. Feltgood.jpg

Blushing deeply at her movements, she rushed in the room, closing the door behind her. Clothes could be heard, and shuffling of moving things around.

She would take a while

Fashionable Raider

If anyone need me, I'm going to be in the lab, I want to see just what happened earlier.

Moving into the lab, Trinity knew something weird happened, she was just missing the details at the moment.

Dangerous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ooc://

I'm done for the night. Self induced Bawww thread on 4Chan.

:C

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
((Know that feel bro

looks like holly went and vanished on us stressed ))

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC: i fell sleep >.< sorry

Hellraiser

::: Ooc: Losers... xD :::

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Kurai, can you grab the clothes I had on earlier, Trinity sprayed them during the experiment with something I want to examine.

Still in a research mode, Viktor wanted to get as much done as early as he could to ensure everything was fresh and good for checking on.

While your at it, see if you can get some of what is on your bot too, we need to check as much of this as we can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff