Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Fashionable Raider

Hearing and anticipating the next move, Trinity grabbed a few samples that she wanted to make a quick test of her own with Viktor now coming to see how things where going it was that time.

Look at these skin samples for me real quick, tell me what you see...

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
"If it's all the same to you,I think I will sit out here an just be by myself,and hope that anybody comes in and gives me a little company. Normalish company."She would shrug lightly,halfway smiling at Viktor. She was just fine to sit out here,as she was to be in there around all of the bothersome memories of the lab.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Ok, well.. skin yes, what about it?

not sure what her point was yet, he really didn't see anything different about the skin, or at least anything that was noticeable at this point.

Fashionable Raider

Turning back around to the counter, she would plop the container the bring back another one.

Now check this lung tissue, seems normal, right?

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Ok, yea it seems nice and healthy, so what are you getting at?

Not sure what showing these samples would prove other then he was healthy, Viktor waited for the point to be made.

Fashionable Raider

ok, last is the big payoff, this material is the mystery

Giving no other indication, she did the same turn around, then bringing out the dish with the sample on it.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
This looks like some sort of metal... but liquid?

Not sure how they where connected, the three seemed a strange mix of samples. Waiting to see what was going on, he was eager to hear the connection here.

Fashionable Raider

My point is this... I've only had one sample... but each time I told you what the sample was, it made itself what you expected to see. When I was working on the sample, i would see it change into something close you where thinking of at that point in time, only when you had nothing in mind or had nothing to expect did it become this metal.

Keeping in mind that this was going to be an odd diagnosis, Trinity wanted to be sure her test showed full results.

What you have here, is something known as mindscape metal, something of Omniarian origin. Now, how this can be is a whole other question...

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Guess that explains my aversion to attempted lust barrages, it's kind of difficult to seduce a metal man

Only raising a new set of questions, Viktor now had to find out what he could about this mindscape metal that he apparently consisted of.

Dangerous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Grumbling slightly, Niki was sitting in the hot spring outside.

The weather had never been nice here, but at least she could divert the water to be less annoying.

The days had come and go since she left, and everyone seemed to be doing well. She had been watching from a distance, every day. She needed to know that the people around her were safe, and relatively sane. She didn't mind either, since she could feel her blood boiling to a high point whenever she came around here. Maybe it was the Hellians and their tricks, trying to force her away from her friends.

******** idiots, they were.

After she left Hell, they tried to rebel against her force, and lost. It was secure until the rukus with that ******** demon started. They then found a way to crash her empire, and elect a new king. She didn't care, she would come back in a few years and toss him off anyway. No one would be as much of a challenge as Satan was.

Hah.

Dipping her body in the soothing water, her head was the other thing to be visible. She had come naked, dreading the fact that she would have to wash her clothes, so the smell wouldnt permeate them. Blowing bubbles just under the waters surface, she closed her eyes and sat back to relax.

At least no one wanted her head anymore.

Thank god for peace and relaxation.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
HEY KURAI!!! it's safe now to chat, no scary lab to be in, or space aliens to probe you

Sad, usually that kind of comment would be entirely sarcastic, but for her these things seemed to hold quite a truth to them.

It's brainstorming time, and i need an alternate perspective to reflect off of...

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Sighing softly, she slowly drug herself from her seat,"Interrupting me just when I had gotten quite comfy."she grumbled as she made her way across the bar,toward the lab. Pulling the door open,she would stand there,staring in,"Reflect,oh reflective one..."

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
What other options of attacks are available to try, raw energy and power just gets absorbed, physical attacks still leave us outnumbered in the large scheme of things, and with a race that can multiply so quick it doesn't help gather more people...

Mulling it over, He did have a few ideas, but the means of execution where either not big enough, or too difficult to manage properly.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
"I don't know..I am not the best person to ask this..By the way..after you tore up my door and wrecked any chance at safety I once had,Did you, by any chance, happen to fix that door? Cause I'd really like to feel safe sleeping in my room again Viktor..."

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Yea I fixed it back up, why, are you having some sort of issues?

Not sure what she could be complaining about, since the security he put in place was far superior to the prior version it had, Kurai just seemed to have some sort of regular problem with what he was doing, even if she knew about it or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff