Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Tsusaka-Kun
::: Ooc: I was never told it was empty o-o news to me -shrugs- :::
OOC:...in your defense,you are special ;D -pats his head-

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I got a security set up in mind for you, so don't worry about it, someone could blow up the bar and not touch your room when I'm done.

Taking a shirt, Viktor would go back to his plans of action. But before he would finish their chat, he would fill in kurai on the events at hand.

I am aware of the scourge breeding thing, don't think me so quick to a hormonal reaction that I would doom your world. Speaking of which, I have some questions for you if you will indulge me. Come down when you feel ready.

Gracious Elder

8,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
((>_>... feels Violated and pawned off... X_x))

Hellraiser

Rorek Orobus
((>_>... feels Violated and pawned off... X_x))

::: Ooc: Not as violated as you're gonna feel. XDDD :::

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
"C-can't we just discuss it here..." She did not really want to go back to the lab where Trinity was running about naked. As if Kurai did not feel inadequate enough already. Shaking her head, she took the thing that Viktor had not needed,clothing wise,and stowed them away safely in her dresser.

OOC:...i agree with saka >;D

Fashionable Raider

CAN I GET OFF NOW, I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS ANYMORE!!

Shouting from the lab, Trinity had been left running on the treadmill the whole time and she was not enjoying it. Wanting to find a moment to rest, she was dripping from head to toe is sweat, even her hair was weighed down from how wet she was all over.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Ok Ok, just let me get Trinity off the treadmill and let her get a shower... and some clothes, then I'll be right back to discuss with you

Heading down to free Trinity from her run test, he should have plenty of info on that test as it was by now. giving a quick apology, he would head back up to chat with Kurai to make her feel better about his feat of room exiting.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kurai sat in the most neutral zone of her room,the floor in the middle of the room. She figured it had to be the least awkward place for a stranger she didn't even know to be really," I am most unhappy you have taken away the last thing that I felt gave me security and protected me...That...That was the last thing I was gave before we all had a falling out over..."She shook her head. Best to not drag up the past. Besides,if she had listened...she wouldn't be miserable at this moment.
Kurai`Haruko
The Astral Plane
Tsusaka-Kun
Kurai`Haruko
OOC: aww...guess no one needs a empty cash register anyway. Kurai never kept money in there xD she actually left that money with trinity. but,if you wanna fight Trinity for the money kurai gives her...XD Have at it.

::: Ooc: I am okay with this, I think Lekron needs a breeding toy anyways, right Tricon? :::

Uh, no. Not empty.

Tsusaka-Kun
...stepping over to the cash register he would enter the code Saka had given him. Digging out a nice small bag from behind the counter he placed some light cash into it and tossed it across the bar to the witch...

So either it has money or Tsusaka pulled air outta' there.
Just saying.]]
OOC:...basically saka didnt know,so he pulled air outta there. a nice empty bag...thus,it makes him kinda look special >_> and he is special.
also...you took my paperweight ;-;

[[I'll have to dispute that. The post clearly said that he put money in the bag. Not that he just saw the money in his head, not that he pretended to. You can't change what happened after the fact. We COULD say that he took the only money in the cash register and put it in the bag, in which case, yes, the cash register is empty and Rayne will just use it to bludgeon somebody or something. But regardless, there IS money from your place in the hands of my characters now.]]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
The Astral Plane
Kurai`Haruko
The Astral Plane
Tsusaka-Kun
Kurai`Haruko
OOC: aww...guess no one needs a empty cash register anyway. Kurai never kept money in there xD she actually left that money with trinity. but,if you wanna fight Trinity for the money kurai gives her...XD Have at it.

::: Ooc: I am okay with this, I think Lekron needs a breeding toy anyways, right Tricon? :::

Uh, no. Not empty.

Tsusaka-Kun
...stepping over to the cash register he would enter the code Saka had given him. Digging out a nice small bag from behind the counter he placed some light cash into it and tossed it across the bar to the witch...

Just saying.]]
OOC:...basically saka didnt know,so he pulled air outta there. a nice empty bag...thus,it makes him kinda look special >_> and he is special.

[[I'll have to dispute that. The post clearly said that he put money in the bag. Not that he just saw the money in his head, not that he pretended to. You can't change what happened after the fact. We COULD say that he took the only money in the cash register and put it in the bag, in which case, yes, the cash register is empty and Rayne will just use it to bludgeon somebody or something. But regardless, there IS money from your place in the hands of my characters now.]]

OOC:. let me put it this way...b***h,THERE WAS NO MONEY IN THE REGISTER. YOU CANT CHANGE THE FACT THAT IT WAS TOOK OUT AND GAVE TO TRINITY AGES BEFORE YOU SHOWED UP...loud and clear. Roger. REGARDLESS,there is NO money from my place in your hands. there would have to BE money in the register first. are you getting this now? there was NO money in there to begin with. TRINITY (ask her) was gave ALL the frigging money week ago ( if not longer) and sent on an errand.

Not to mention,why the HELL are you wanting to argue over pretend money? Really...?

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
(( you seem rather determined to rob the place, but the fact was all the money had been taken out before Saka could have made that comment, so both his AND your comment are completely void, making the argument that he had a post saying he took something that was already not there doesn't validate your argument anymore then saying he thought he could breathe air underwater where air was not present, so you should be able to do so as well. If it's not there it's not there, if you wish to adjust then do so, otherwise we really don't care to adjust for just this insignificant issue))
Kurai`Haruko
The Astral Plane
Kurai`Haruko
The Astral Plane
Tsusaka-Kun

Uh, no. Not empty.

Tsusaka-Kun

Just saying.]]

OOC:. let me put it this way...b***h,THERE WAS NO MONEY IN THE REGISTER. YOU CANT CHANGE THE FACT THAT IT WAS SUPPOEDLY TOOK OUT AND GAVE TO TRINITY AGES BEFORE YOU SHOWED UP...loud and clear. Roger. REGARDLESS,there is NO money from my place in your hands. there would have to BE money in the register first. are you getting this now? there was NO money in there to begin with. TRINITY (ask her) was gave ALL the frigging money week ago ( if not longer) and sent on an errand.

[[In that case, the roleplay itself was in error, right? It's no big deal, I just like my roleplays to be clear. In this case, I guess, not so much, seeing as we're changing details after the fact.

There's no need to get all panicky on me, bro. Mistakes were made, your bouncer didn't know that there was no money and proceeded as if there was. Easypeasy. ]]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC: Im tired and cranky ;-; im crashing off the caffine that kept me up thru the day.

the roleplay itself was not an error,only the part of money wise..as i said,you basically just stole a heavy paperweight. feel free to bludgeon away with it.
Kurai`Haruko
OOC: Im tired and cranky ;-; im crashing off the caffine that kept me up thru the day.

the roleplay itself was not an error,only the part of money wise..as i said,you basically just stole a heavy paperweight. feel free to bludgeon away with it.

[[Oh, I'm constantly taking in caffeine too. The crash is a b***h.

You are aware I wasn't trying to start a war. I was simply stating my side, my side being that some glowing dude gave my masochist money that apparently never existed. Also I have a cash register. So I now have a bag, and a cash register. Neato. ]]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
The Astral Plane
Kurai`Haruko

[[Oh, I'm constantly taking in caffeine too. The crash is a b***h.

You are aware I wasn't trying to start a war. I was simply stating my side, my side being that some glowing dude gave my masochist money that apparently never existed. Also I have a cash register. So I now have a bag, and a cash register. Neato. ]]
OOC: little sleep night before,ran off caffine..crash IS a b***h..
I know you weren't. im just cranky.sorry.
You should be expecting company soon.bwahahahaha -poofbedtimeee-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces