Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Do you own this place, too?" she asked, her eating slowing as she reached the last bites of food (at least, the last bites if she continued to shovel it in). "I own a place now! Or I sort of own a place. I kind of watch over it.. sort of. It's beautiful!" she looked around quickly, as if checking for eavesdroppers. "I probably shouldn't have left. But no one ever comes and he's never there so it just sucks, even though it's so pretty." Ashley waved her fork at him, "You should come see it sometime!"

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Fujiwara finished his plate, as if it were some kind of race and he was determined to win. he smiled as she spoke and shook his head. "I do not own this place, a good friend of mine does though." He took his plate and set it next to the sink, before turning a knob and filling the sink with soap and hot water. It was time to do some dishes. "Your watching a place huh? Sure, I'd love to go there sometime, especially if it's as pretty as you say. Who owns it?" He was curious, as most cat people were, and at the same time a little apprehensive, what if he was too lose some more of his memory? Or time?

He turned off the knob and began cleaning his dishes, including those on the stove. Who cared? He was promised a beautiful place to see, and who wouldnt want the advantage of seeing it?
ooc: Take two! ninja

bic: The place, nice as it was, absolutely radiated 'cat.' Under normal circumstances it was unlikely she would give this place a second glance. It was perfect. No one would think to look for her in a place like this and it appeared to be both a whole lot safer and more hygienic than she'd feared she'd find. Still, she hesitated just outside. Mostly human, a little dog, and a whole lot bird, she was not exactly a friend of cats in the natural world, oddly both enemy and prey. It could, she feared, cause problems in a place populated by cat lovers. Then, taking a deep breath, the dark chocolate colored, currently human woman put on a pleasant smile and entered.

Standing at perhaps five foot five and being about as slight of form as a person could be before appearing severely underfed, she was little by almost anyone's standards. She wore a long, faded blue ao dai type dress with sleeves just long enough to reach her fingers, and sandals. And that was it. No scarf, no jacket, no gloves, no nothing, but that didn't seem to bother her too much. She pushed her hair, worn long in senegalese twists, out of her bright golden brown eyes as she had a look around.. She felt at once out of place but because this seemed the best option for her right now she wasn't going to give up so easily. She paused a few steps inside to familiarize herself with her surroundings before moving heading almost casually toward the bar. The place seemed deserted, that was nice. Hopefully. The smell of cat was even stronger in here. She paused to ensure not a hint of either her kanine or avian sides were showing. Nope. All under control. Now to hope the cat, wherever the little critter was, wouldn't recognize her for what she was.
    Ashley was about to indulge in the beautiful resort she was watching over when she suddenly stopped. Stopped eating, stopped talking, stopped moving; her eyes fixed to a window, a black crow pecking at the pane.

"I gotta go," she said abruptly. And she did.

[ My computer is dead hurray! Goodnight! ]
ooc: good night Tripback!
ooc: .... I am alone again... *sigh*

Feral Gekko

User Image

X
X
X
xxxxxx
R U ExxX Y N O E A
xxx¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯xxx

Rue came trooping back into the main bar area. Her white blond hair a fuzzy halo of bedhead, falling in tangles down to her waist. Despite her hair dishevelment the rest of her attire was impeccably taken care of, not a wrinkle or a spec of metal anywhere to be found on her garments. Rue slid onto a bar stool, crossed her arms on the surface of the bar and buried her pale head into her arms.
"mornings blow chunks"
She wasn't talking to any one in particular, it was meant for more of a rhetorical complaint then anything but it also wasn't meant to be rude.

:: :: O O C : I was out all day yesterday so I apologize for the latness :: ::

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Tryan

Fujiwara looked at the crow, and then back to where Ashley was standing a moment ago, but she was already gone. The kitchen door swinging open and shut, he noticed someone at the bar. He'd deal with the crow later, and if his basic instincts didnt kick in, he might not eat it. He wiped his troubled look off his face before making his way out with a smile, his great ears flicked about as he exited.

"Hello! Welcome to the Vermillion Valentines!" he said merrily as he stepped behind the bar to face the woman. He thought he could smell both a dog and a bird, but it only lasted a second. Besides, his eyes were much sharper than his nose. "May I get you anything to drink by chance?"

OOC: OMG IM SO SORRY TRYAN. My computer disconnects from the internet every hour anymore (Need new cords that I will hopefully get next week) and I finally got sick of it and didnt log back in. I didnt even see your post! So in ways to make it up to you, the next time your on this is for you to respond to, if anyone else comes back in I have another character who I can introduce. Again, I am realy, really sorry. sweatdrop

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Yuki Nagato

From the corner of the bar, in the deepest of the shadows a diminutive woman stepped forth. Her hair was short and bluish gray, She wore a black cloak with a deep red inner lining. Her skin was a deep gray, at least what could be seen for she wore a full suit of leather armor. She looked as if she had come from an adventure novel. The strangest piece of her though were her eyes. the were large, round, and looked as if somebody had stuck big googly eyes there instead. They scanned the room, noticing two women and Fujiwara. If she could have she would have smiled.

She did what she normally did and made this place her home. She quietly made her way behind the bar and grabbed a glass, filling it with water, nodding at Fuji. She'd talk to him when she was not busy. She had caught the girl, who's face was buried in her arms, words and nodded. She took a sip from her water, and those strange eyes focused in on her. "Yes." She replied simply. "Drink?"

She had never served anyone here before, but a great feeling of needing to help overcame her. She tried a smile, but her lips wouldnt move upwards. her tone too was plain and monotone.

OOC: No problem! It happens to the best of us!

Feral Gekko

User Image

X
X
X
xxxxxx
R U ExxX Y N O E A
xxx¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯xxx

Her quiet tones drifted through her arms, to lazy to lift her head and see who had come to serve her. However, the women's voice was not Fujiwara's and Rue took note.
"Coffee"
Her soft tones drifted out of her arms as she finally tilted her head enough so her pale yellow eyes could look upon the bartender and she smiled.
This place seemed to be filled with uniquely coloured individuals giving her lots to contemplate.
As an after thought she quickly added.
"Please"

:: :: O O C : Wordies :: ::

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Yuki Nagato

Yuki gave a slight nod, taking a sip from her glass of water before setting it down on the counter. There was always coffee brewing, it seemed, and always fresh, something Shiro seemed to do when no one was around? Or maybe Fuji? Honestly she didn't know, and stopped giving it any thought. Instead she grabbed a coffee cup and set it before the woman, grabbing the coffee pot from behind her she poured the cup full.

After setting the pot back, she grabber her glass and took a sip. Her strange eyes glanced over to the woman as she set the cup down. "Anything?" She asked, still monotone, meaning to say 'Anything else?" but her words were still basic. Quickly she motioned towards some creamer, and a dish of sugar, hoping her gestures would help convey what she met.
Fujiwara-Sai_V2

ooc: o.o; you are quite forgiven... stuff happens... and being a night shifter I'm somewhat used to having to find something to fill my time, so don't feel too bad sweatdrop

bic:
The woman standing at the bar was, at that moment, turned sideways to the counter, admiring the room and startled ever so slightly at the enthusiastic welcome. Ensuring she had her smile just right - pleasant, calm, not too bright, not insincere - she turned to return the greeting... and said smile flickered and threatened to die on her lips right there. "Oh dear." she murmured quite accidentally before quickly reinforcing the smile. Bowing her head, she curtsied just enough, polite, but not ingratiating. "A sip of water perhaps, my lord." Even at a more normal volume, her voice was just a little soft, with a strangely musical quality to it, almost as if she wasn't speaking so much as combining bits of... bird song? just so, forming words that were easily understandable as language. She looked up again as she rose but pointedly did not look up at him. Instead, she was diligent in finding something else appropriate to admire or find intriguing.

Of course that wouldn't include the other two women either. That would be just rude. But she did cast a brief, surreptitious glance at the woman that sat a few seats down, then another toward the... other bartender? The woman in a way found this warrior type, as she apparently was, just as disconcerting as the giant of a man standing before her. She began to wonder if she was really safe here, then reminded herself that she had bigger problems. As long as she provoked no one she would be okay... she hoped. She resumed admiring the room, being honestly able to say that she'd never seen anything quite like it.

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Fujiwara smiled and nodded, noting her nervous behavior of him. Was it because he was tall? Was it the cat ears and tail? Maybe she knew him from somewhere. That was certainly possible, he was well known around the area generally. Grabbing a glass he quickly filled it with fresh water before placing it before her. He then decided a glass of his favorite sweet drink was necessary, and so grabbing a glass he quickly filled the glass with Raspberry lemonade.

"Everything alright miss?" he asked as gently as he could. He didnt want to make her angry, or scared. He was about keeping customers after all, not scaring them away.
ooc: Ack! I'm so sorry! I over slept by like... 6 hours @__@ I was so tired.__.

bic:
Finally she did look up at him, if only briefly, and smiled sweetly, "Yes, of course, my lord." She assured him, "I am quite well, my lord. You are very kind for asking." She curtsied again in way of thanks. Did he even notice from way up there? She was so small compared to him, did the few inches even make a difference in his eyes? Unconsciously, she tapped the bartop lightly three times, a subtle movement of just her fingertips, as she reached for the water. And just as she'd said, she took only a sip. What she really wanted was to sit and rest, but she didn't trust her new environment or these people well enough just yet. She oughtn't get too comfortable at the moment anyway, she would have to be leaving soon and didn't want to be late. That just wouldn't do!

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Fujiwara stepped back and put his hands up close to his chest, the palms faced outwards as he wore a pained expression. He shook his hands and his head slightly. "Now, now. No need for such honorifics as "my lord". My name is Fujiwara, and you may feel free to call me as such, or Fuji if it is too your liking. Would you like anything to eat while your here?" He had no idea why she seemed so nervous, and sincerely hoped it was not his fault in any way, shape or form. Though something told him it really was.

OOC: No problem! I simply cant sleep tonight, so it's lucky we caught each other at all!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff