Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

"Kire....You've lost your memory...This woman is your fiancee, you are to be married soon, if you will come for a walk with me, I'll help you remember.

Questionable Genius

Drunkard Z
The gaint form of the man sits outside the bar/inn and yawns loudly. He hadn't slept much in the past month or so. He leaned his head down and soon had fallen asleep, snoring somewhat loudly as always.
-Smiles, her ears flickering as she recognized the snore-
He soon fell backwards, turning transparent and fell into the bar. He was still sleeping and snoring.
barenaked_mardi
Baby_Momi
Momi walked up behind Mardi and hugged her then took her hands and started jumping, "Mardi, Mardi, Mardi! Auntie Jessie's going to have a baby! Isn't it cool! I can't wait!" She smiled and hugged her again

Taking Momi's hands, still a little stunned, she swung them back and forth playfully. "I know, I ... I can't wait either," she grinned at Jessie, then back to Momi. How are ya sweetpea?"
She grined big, "I'm great. REALLY great now! How are you?" She giggled softly, "A baby, a baby, there's going to be a baby!"

Questionable Genius

Sigma-Mobius
*Sigma walks back in, the baby carrier in his right hand, the diaper bag strung over his shoulders. He walks over to the table again and takes Keisuke out of his carrier, putting one of the blankets on the table and slowly pulling off the young boy's pants and diaper, wiping, putting on powder and then lifting his legs up and putting a diaper under him, lowering the legs and putting the diaper on Keisuke, putting the pants back on the yong boy. He takes the dirty diaper and tosses it behind him, afraid that if he moved from the table the young boy would roll off.*
-Catching it she growled softly- Sigma. At least aim for a garbage can.
((Back in a second... gotta take out gaaaarbage. Everyone, pray for Mardi's safe return.

I SAID PRAY D< wink )
Jessie Ann James
Baby_Momi
Jessie Ann James
Baby_Momi
Jessie Ann James
Baby_Momi
Momi walked in and saw Jessie. She ran over to her and hugged her, "Hi Auntie Jessie!"
-Smiles- 'Ello hun. Welcome to Two Doors Down.
She poked Jessie's stomach softly, "You look different Auntie Jessie.. why?"
-Flinches a bit, protectively- Maybe because your aunt Jessie is going to have a baby.
She smiled, "Wow, a baby! When? This is going to be fun. I've never seen a real little baby! Is it going to be a girl or a boy? Auntie Jessie this is so wonderful." She beamed up at her giggling.
I don't know which one it will be hun. That's going to be a suprise when it gets here.
"I can't wait! Will you tell me when it comes Auntie Jessie? Will you?" She beamed up, not understanding quite what was going on, "What's wrong with Uncle Kire? He doesn't seem too happy today."
XlustfullxlipsX
"Kire....You've lost your memory...This woman is your fiancee, you are to be married soon, if you will come for a walk with me, I'll help you remember.
"I what?!?!......ummm OK...." he says a bit hesitantly, giving his apparent Fiancee a look of confusion.

Questionable Genius

Drunkard Z
He soon fell backwards, turning transparent and fell into the bar. He was still sleeping and snoring.
-Chuckling softly she walked over and kissed your cheek-
Jessie Ann James
-Catching it she growled softly- Sigma. At least aim for a garbage can.
Oh I'm sorry. I guess my senses got screwed up cause Kire was there, and it's about as potent as garbage. So I thought... *He puts his fingers together then leans down to Keisuke and pokes his stomach* Who's a good boy?
Pnugah..Raynd
XlustfullxlipsX
"I what?!?!......ummm OK...." he says a bit hesitantly, giving his apparent Fiancee a look of confusion.
Jamie stands up walking over to Kire and guiding him to the door, looking back to Jess. "Don't worry hun....He'll remember you when he returns....Believe me.." without another word she walks from the bar, taking Kire along.
((Sorry everyone out for the night. See you tomorrow.))

Questionable Genius

Baby_Momi
Jessie Ann James
Baby_Momi
Jessie Ann James
Baby_Momi
She poked Jessie's stomach softly, "You look different Auntie Jessie.. why?"
-Flinches a bit, protectively- Maybe because your aunt Jessie is going to have a baby.
She smiled, "Wow, a baby! When? This is going to be fun. I've never seen a real little baby! Is it going to be a girl or a boy? Auntie Jessie this is so wonderful." She beamed up at her giggling.
I don't know which one it will be hun. That's going to be a suprise when it gets here.
"I can't wait! Will you tell me when it comes Auntie Jessie? Will you?" She beamed up, not understanding quite what was going on, "What's wrong with Uncle Kire? He doesn't seem too happy today."
-Sighs softly, her ears drooping- I'm not sure what's wrong with him hun.
Jessie Ann James
Drunkard Z
-Chuckling softly she walked over and kissed your cheek-

Slowly opens his eye and looks at his sister. He smiles weakly at her.
'ey sis.....
His voice was horser then normal and cracked alot, much like a speaker that was about to blow out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff