Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

"Kire......" A soft voice says through the bar, Jamie having appeared on the bar some time ago, and having watched Kires behaviors. "Jess....." She says looking to her a friend, a hint of guilt in her eyes.
Jessie Ann James
Pnugah..Raynd
Jessie Ann James
Pnugah..Raynd
Jessie Ann James
Pnugah..Raynd
Kire walks downstairs holding his head in his left hand. He blinks a few times before looking around. "Hmm....Interesting Place..." He wanders quietly to the bar, unsure of where he was exactly, or why he was there.
-Purrs softly as she looks up- Sleep well love??
"Love??" he asks quietly looking up to the girl, a quizzicle expression taking on his face.
-Winces, her eyes going dark with pain- You okay Kire??
The Expression remains though he nods. "I'm fine..."
-Bites her lip, her ears drooping a bit- Are you sure??
"I'm fine...why do you ask?" he says quietly, just then looking to the other woman who had addressed him.

Questionable Genius

wiggychiggy
Jessie Ann James
Mmmm, startled, horrified, dismayed, indignant...... -Trails off, several others coming to mind however-
He thought for a few more moments as a slow smiled dawned across his face. "Pleasantly suprised..." He bowed his head as he muttered the next sentence, "...and plenty ready for whatever you had in mind..." He threw his head back and laughed, his mood finally changing from one end of the spectrum to the other.
-Grins impishly as her ears twitch- Very possible hun. Very possible indeed. -Winks mischievously-

Questionable Genius

barenaked_mardi
"Oh... Well... what was the naming about then?" she asked, and shifted her weight a little as she crossed her arms. "And... And congratulations Jess," she added with a grin. "Seems like everyone's expanding their families, doesn't it?"
-Bites her lip as she watches Kire.- Maybe.
Baby_Momi
Momi walked up behind Mardi and hugged her then took her hands and started jumping, "Mardi, Mardi, Mardi! Auntie Jessie's going to have a baby! Isn't it cool! I can't wait!" She smiled and hugged her again

Taking Momi's hands, still a little stunned, she swung them back and forth playfully. "I know, I ... I can't wait either," she grinned at Jessie, then back to Momi. How are ya sweetpea?"

Questionable Genius

Baby_Momi
Jessie Ann James
Baby_Momi
Jessie Ann James
Baby_Momi
Momi walked in and saw Jessie. She ran over to her and hugged her, "Hi Auntie Jessie!"
-Smiles- 'Ello hun. Welcome to Two Doors Down.
She poked Jessie's stomach softly, "You look different Auntie Jessie.. why?"
-Flinches a bit, protectively- Maybe because your aunt Jessie is going to have a baby.
She smiled, "Wow, a baby! When? This is going to be fun. I've never seen a real little baby! Is it going to be a girl or a boy? Auntie Jessie this is so wonderful." She beamed up at her giggling.
I don't know which one it will be hun. That's going to be a suprise when it gets here.
"I'm sorry for doing it Jess.....I'll put it right I promise..." She speaks quietly her voice as hidden as her eyes.
The gaint form of the man sits outside the bar/inn and yawns loudly. He hadn't slept much in the past month or so. He leaned his head down and soon had fallen asleep, snoring somewhat loudly as always.

Super Scamp

Jessie Ann James
-Grins impishly as her ears twitch- Very possible hun. Very possible indeed. -Winks mischievously-
He glanced around and smiled again, "Well Jess, it appears you've got your hands full now. For all I know, they might be full later...." He grinned and threw her a wink. "...but for now, I should be going. Until then, Jessie." He waved a goodbye to her as he stepped into the shadow the door cast. Only a vague outline and his hand, which still was in the light were visible. Placing his hand by his side, there was a small poof, and he was gone.
"What is going On!" he says looking around at the people, speaking of baby's and the one girl calling him Love, he was a bit panicked but try'd not to show it.

Questionable Genius

Pnugah..Raynd
Jessie Ann James
Pnugah..Raynd
Jessie Ann James
Pnugah..Raynd
"Love??" he asks quietly looking up to the girl, a quizzicle expression taking on his face.
-Winces, her eyes going dark with pain- You okay Kire??
The Expression remains though he nods. "I'm fine..."
-Bites her lip, her ears drooping a bit- Are you sure??
"I'm fine...why do you ask?" he says quietly, just then looking to the other woman who had addressed him.
-Shakes her head, pain etched in her eyes as she looked over at Jamie-

Questionable Genius

XlustfullxlipsX
"I'm sorry for doing it Jess.....I'll put it right I promise..." She speaks quietly her voice as hidden as her eyes.
What's going on hun??

Questionable Genius

wiggychiggy
Jessie Ann James
He glanced around and smiled again, "Well Jess, it appears you've got your hands full now. For all I know, they might be full later...." He grinned and threw her a wink. "...but for now, I should be going. Until then, Jessie." He waved a goodbye to her as he stepped into the shadow the door cast. Only a vague outline and his hand, which still was in the light were visible. Placing his hand by his side, there was a small poof, and he was gone.
Take care my friend.
*Sigma walks back in, the baby carrier in his right hand, the diaper bag strung over his shoulders. He walks over to the table again and takes Keisuke out of his carrier, putting one of the blankets on the table and slowly pulling off the young boy's pants and diaper, wiping, putting on powder and then lifting his legs up and putting a diaper under him, lowering the legs and putting the diaper on Keisuke, putting the pants back on the yong boy. He takes the dirty diaper and tosses it behind him, afraid that if he moved from the table the young boy would roll off.*
Rosette comes back inside and throws the book in the corner. Her iris eyes were now silver. She walked back upstairs, and with each step the stair below her turned into ice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff