Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counted Since Grand Re-Opening

+1 1 100.0% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1265 1266 1267 > >> >>> »|

Vicious Hunter

The roar of an engine could be heard approaching from the distance. As the sound drew nearer, anyone in the establishment would hear the vehicle pull up, shut off, then a moment later hear the door slam shut. The doors opened and a man stepped through. He stood a little over six feet and had a broad chest and shoulders. He was wearing a heavy looking black leather trench coat, a grey button up shirt , a pair of beat up dark jeans and a pair of boots on his feet. As the doors closed behind him he started forward, his footsteps thumping heavily against the floor. He made his way past the fire pit, heading straight to the bar and sitting down. He looked to Krojak, assuming that the man serving drinks at least worked here.

"Hey man.. Can I get a dark rum on the rocks?"

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
((*Pulls a black mask over his face* Maybe =D ))
User Image

Destiny Nightingale
----Here comes the rain...----

She nodded, a light blush forming on her porcelain skin. "Thank you, sir." She mumbled to him. Destiny took the drink and stared, mesmerized by the pink-colored liquid. She tapped the side of the glass and little ripples formed, semming to hit the edge before fading back into the middle of the glass. She smiled lightly and sipped the drink, not noticing the woman or man who had walked in.

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image
(( lmao. She's referring to me. No, darlin'. I saw your posts after and was like o.mg.. >> wink ))

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

^v^v^v^v^v^v^ ~ Krojak ~ ^v^v^v^v^v^v^

Krojak turned and faced the man in front of him. He seemed strong, confident. He dressed like a man who didn't take s**t from other people. Krojak smiled a knowing smile.

This is the kind of man I can respect he thought to himself.

"Coming right up."

^v^v^v^v^v^v^ ~ Two Moon Tavern ~ ^v^v^v^v^v^v^
User Image

Isolde Myrand O’Bryan

Isolde glanced up finally, her gaze falling to the bartenders with a soft, almost innocently enchanting smile. She didn’t respond right away, instead chose to consider the question, her gaze falling to the pit once more.

An Irish Whiskey Would Serve Me Well…

Her gaze lifted back to his for a long moment before she stood and slowly made her way towards the bar, a step behind the man who had just stormed in. She had this eerie way of moving. However silent it was, Isolde looked an angel in her movements. Graceful with a sinful sway to her hips that only added to the illusion of her glowing form as she slowly sat at the bar, her shawl falling from her upper arms to the stool.

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Krojak didn't know how he could smile anymore than he already has, but he kept on smiling anyways. This first day has gone perfectly.

"A fellow whiskey drinker. That's fantastic, whiskey should not be drank alone." he said, bending below the bar. He soon returned with a somewhat large bottle of liquor. He heaved it onto the bar with a grunt.

"Here we are, my personal favourite."

Krojak swiftly poured drinks for everyone left a the bar. He gave a furtive glance to the horned man sitting to himself at a table, but though that he should be left alone for the moment. He turned his attention to the people around him, being careful too look each in the eye, but not lingering for to long on any one person.

"So tell me, how do everyone come upon my establishment."

(( So (eff!)ing sorry. My dad cut the internet. Now where should I jump in. ))
User Image

Destiny Nightingale
----Here comes the rain...----

Destiny looked into her glass again, her eyes seemed to darken as she did so. She was thinking of something. "I'm afraid I do not remember how I got here...I woke up near here about a half hour ago." She said, once again tapping the glass to create ripples. They seemed to fascinate her...Make her feel comfortable.

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image
User Image

Isolde Myrand O’Bryan

Isolde fell into silence for a long while. Her fingertips danced along the side of her glass for a long moment before lifting it to her lips for a slow, long pull before setting it down once more. Her eyes shut as the liquid found it’s burning way to her stomach, winding and warming her until a faint flush crossed her cheeks. After a moment, her golden moss eyes opened to the bartender’s form, lips parting as words escaped in a soft tone of dulcet notes and husky promises.

Once royalty is scorned, one becomes a traveler, a whore, or one seeking revenge, and in some cases, all three. I chose the road that was laid out for me, and have yet to turn back…

Her words held as much truth as Isolde was willing to give about herself at the moment. She had been a brilliant queen, a beautiful ruler of kindness and fair givings. She had also been the first matriarch in a long line of males, and it had caused a cruel uprising in the lands she’d once called home, leading to her being thrown to the floor and used again and again by her opposition. She thought back to those night of cold, barren ugliness and shuddered a silent growl before taking another slow sip from her glass. One day…one day she’d have her revenge…

Vicious Hunter

He took his drink in hand.

"I was on the road.. Saw the place and got thirsty.."

He took a drink of the rum and smiled, licking his lips.

"Not a bad rum.."

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

((Jump in whenever mon ami))

Krojak looked from the mysterious yet beautiful woman, to Destiny, and shook his head.

"Such depressing histories. Is no one here in a happy mood?" He proceeded to pull out a piece of paper and a pen.

"Alright, you all look hungry. Lets get some warm food in front of you all to remove the chill that seems to hang around you. What will you guys have?" he asked.

He smiled a soft, mischevious smile. "And I won't take no for an answer." he said with a laugh.

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Krojak nodded to the large man.

"It's among my better stock. My best stock I only bring out on special occasions."

User Image

Isolde Myrand O’Bryan

Food? Her head tilted to the side as a hand was placed to her stomach, flat. Her eyes glittered as she hummed absently, her fingers drumming against her middle before she finally responded. It was becoming more and more apparent that Isolde rarely spoke without thought. Old habits die hard.

Broth would be delightful…

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces