Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

Zephyr kept his knees bent and placed his clenched fist against the ground, wincing. He might have deflected most of the sharp projectiles, but he got struck a few times around his lower body, mostly his legs. Cuts and tears through his clothing and flesh were very visible and his black pants grew tainted with his own hybrid Saiyan blood.

His glowing arms returned back to normal. A cocky grin was pasted on his face and by the looks of him, he didn't seem to age that much. He still retained his number of years, however.

"It was risky... but that seemed to pay off." Zephyr muttered, slowly trying to get up straight and winced his left eye tightly. "Now you won't be able to pull so much shenanigans within such open space." He breathed in the fresh scent of the outdoors.

Wheezing Prophet

As Zephyr started to rise the Liche grimaced with closed eyes, reaching to grab hold of the warriors leather strap. With his eyes closed there was no telltale sign as Allurians skin shredded upon his body, hundreds of thin tendrils erupting from flesh to target Zephyr. His eyes opened to a brilliant violet and his lips pulled back in a snarl, teeth bared in pain through his words. "You made the mistake of close quarters, my pain is fleeting but yours will linger."

Hilarious Fatcat

Zephyr growled, hitting himself inside his mind for letting his guard down once more and in an instant, his gaze turned hostile.

Zephyr went to grab the enemy's wrist, hand once more glowing the same color as before, but not as bright and forced his skin to harden. His grasp would be as tight as those of a hundred men combined and normally would cease any blood circulation, which should make the hold against his strap to weaken. Acting fast due to the tendrils reaching up against his arm, he extended his other hand and rapidly expelled a considerate amount of energy towards his foe from close range. Upon impact, the blast would cause an explosion, pushing Zephyr away upwards and his foe to the opposite direction, but since he had a firm grasp on the wrist, he would probably tear the arm off...

Wheezing Prophet

Allurian cried out as his mind was momentarily overwhelmed in pain, with the massive force pushing against him and the subsequent loss of his hand. His body was merely human and not meant to withstand such power, the skin having torn away in several places leaving a bloody smear on the ground beneath a smoldering corpse.

After a moment the body jerked with a wheezing rattle escaping broken lungs. The thing pulled itself from midst the rubble and stood, bones snapping into place with a gruesome echo. Allurian looked up at Zephyr as what remained of his organic body burnt away in blue fire, leaving a charred skeleton. His voice no longer in the physical realm it simply echoed inside the warriors head. "That was VERY unpleasant.."

Hilarious Fatcat

The warrior threw away the severed hand towards his opponent, literally giving back something that did not belong to him.

By learning one good lesson, he stripped himself from the strap around his torso and dropped it, letting the shoulder plate fall along with it. Along with that, he began to untie the cloth around his waist. From his point of view, there would not have any visible places for his foe to grasp and pull a stunt like previously before.

"I would have gotten a lot of trouble facing you back then..." Zephyr muttered, tossing his cloth against the wind. "... A lot." By bringing both of his fists close to his sides and flexing his arms, his blue-colored spiritual energy, which was much more intense and brighter than ever before, erupted from the man's battle-bruised body and within an instant, he went to onto the offensive. A blue streak of light was left behind as he flew downward. He spun and brought his body down to an angle, swinging his left leg down for a drop kick towards Allurian like a powerful sledge hammer ready to pound down something against the solid ground. Hit or miss, the ground beneath would be crushed and the debris would levitate off from it.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
There was a small rumble beneath the two men's feet, but would have been considered a twitch compared to their fight. The soft quake was but a hum, but then slowly grew. By the time the two men would finally notice the shaking floor boards, it would be too late. A door that once securely closed off the basement stairwell now flew across the room at such a velocity, it stuck to the opposing wall. Before the dust could even settle, a low feminine voice echoed out from the dark basement, "What the hell is going on, here?"

Wheezing Prophet

The hand caught ablaze in a blue tinged flame as it descended before bursting into a shadowy haze and reassembling on the liches wrist. Allurians other hand moved in a momentary yet intricate pattern as Zephyr descended towards him and once the liche deemed that he was close enough the air in front of him detonated in a thunderous explosion of blue flame and crackling elemental power. The force would send Allurian flying from the path of Zephyrs attack, now wreathed in a blue flame that burned even his bare bones, and a swelling blast to catch Zephyr on his descent.

The ground outside of the tavern would burn for a hundred years before it was finally extinguished, the effects of the soul fire that left physical mass unharmed for the most part leaving its victims to suffer the burning until its dissipation.

"Well great, now look who you've woken up.." Allurians voice peirced Zephyr's mind.

Hilarious Fatcat

Zephyr's facial expression went from ferocious to worried once his eyes gazed down towards the fire. His dropkick was set ablaze and crashed down against the ground as expected, causing the ground to be pounded and the chunks of debris to rise up around him. A cloud of dust rose up around him.

Within that cloud, a golden light glowed within it and came along with it was a powerful shout. With both hands extended to his sides, it spread off around him within a large radius and pushed away any flames which were within his range. That included the fire that burned his right leg pants and dug into his skin. Zephyr went through his first transformation.

"... I woke up?" The Super Saiyan asked with a solemn tone of voice and for an instant, he almost lost his balance on his right leg. He momentarily gave out a little wince. "... Don't put the blame on me."

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
In the midst of their argument the dust was finally beginning to settle, revealing a horrifying sight. Irish stood before them in her usual charm, but her irritation was beyond the line of control. Her eyes seemed to glow in the most menacing aura of purple with the strands of her hair floating around her like snakes ready to strike. "I don't care who woke me...the point is you make so much noise that you could wake the dea-"

She had noticed Zephyr first, but the man whom he was speaking to and fighting with was someone she was not expecting. The very sight of him caused the temperature in the room to drastically drop and a threatening wind to stir the dust that covered the room.

“You…”

Wheezing Prophet

Allurian simply gestured to the large hole in the side of the structure that had not been there before the conflict started, bits of debris falling to the floor. "I certainly didn't throw myself through the wall.."

Flourishing his hand a mantle of shadows swathed the skeleton and the bleached bone disappeared into the depths within until only a set of glowing purple orbs could be seen at the approximate location of the eye sockets. The hood shifted towards the feminine voice, "Hello Aqua.."

Hilarious Fatcat

The Saiyan looked over his shoulder once that familiar voice made itself known in the battlefield and once he noticed he red head, his teal eyes grew a bit wider.

"Aqua..." Zephyr muttered out, but his body still remained tense through the fight in case it would continue on even after this sudden reunion. Somehow, he felt that it would continue, after seeing that Medusa hairstyle Aqua had. Despite the situation, he cracked a tiny smile before facing Allurian again.

"So glad to see you again, but... wish it wasn't like this." He stood up on one leg, letting his wounded leg rest a bit.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
The gaze of her sea green eyes seemed cold and harsh as she snarled when he greeted her by her real name.

"Allurian..." She hissed through gritted teeth. She then chose to ignore the pile of bones before her and look toward Zephyr, her hair smoothing back down.

"Yes...not the greatest of reunions." She glanced at his injury, "I see you and Allurian have already said your 'hellos'"

Her gaze returned on the darkened figure, filled with suspicion. "And I could only wonder why you have returned and chose to destroy my bar, yet again without even a friendly threat to me..."

Wheezing Prophet

Allurian folded his hands behind his back as he watched them, both were capable fighters in their own right but his thirst had not been slaked and it would continuously drive him until its needs were met.

"Must I repeat myself, I did not damage the supporting structure of your establishment, that would be our good friend over there.." the liche nodded towards Zephyr. Even as he spoke however shards of razor sharp icicles formed in his palms, hidden behind him.

Hilarious Fatcat

Zephyr tried to contain his laughter, but his shoulders shrugged numerous times before he gave out a quick chuckle.

"Hey, the bar is bound to get damaged if we both fight..." He said. "Especially in it. Be glad I kicked ourselves out of the bar before making a bigger mess. I'm still a bouncer, even after so many years... I deserve a raise, y'know."

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
She rolled her eyes to glare at Zephyr, making sure he felt a decent chill crawl up his spine. "And when did you last work to receive even a regular pay?" She indicated to the dust around and on them, making it obvious no one had been in the bar for some time.

"Regardless....I blame both of you for waking me up. How loud do you have to be to awake someone from a coma sleep...especially me?"

She kept her gaze on the two of them, debating if she should freeze the entire building.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff