Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Browser

3,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
The overwelming feeling made her pausing in response. "Well...I...I've always wanted to help people. When I met A-......I mean Irish, we were both "non" human women in the military. Since I looked and acted more human than Irish, I was placed in the hospital while Irish was placed doing desk work. She proved herself though and worked her way up to general while I became an on the field nurse. After we went our seperate ways, I thought about finding a new forest to live in, but I grew to love people and helping them. So that's why I'm still a nurse." All the time she got closer and now had her head on his shoulder.

Dapper Genius

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
He nods slowly, his fingers lightly brushing her cheek, as he looks down at her, smiling. "I see; and what actually brought you out here?"

Sparkly Browser

3,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
She shivers again before speaking. "Well...I heard of a village that might need a nurse and then I saw the woods. I found the bar, came in, and there was Irish." She looks up at his eyes every few seconds, bashfully looking away at times.

Dapper Genius

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
He smiles as he gazes back down into her eyes, turning just enough that his free hand can come up and lightly cup her cheeks in his hands, his thumbs softly teasing the corners of her lips as he continues letting his spell do its work.

Sparkly Browser

3,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
She blushed more and softly bit her lip as he brushed it. She looked up at him, holding his one arm while the other rested at his knee.

Dapper Genius

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
He leans in and softly kisses her lips, his hands sliding around the back of her head as he pulls her close.

Sparkly Browser

3,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
She paused in shock at first and then relaxed and softly kissed him back.

Dapper Genius

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
Daemon smiles against her lips as she kisses him back, holding it with her as he pulls her body tight against his.
Fenris, covered in blood walks out of the woods behind Abasith and Irish's house. Shrugging, he knocks on their door, then tries the knob. Finding it unlocked, he pokes his head in and calls out. "Hello? You guys home?"

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Irish's voice rings out from the living room. "Come on in!" She walks towards him after a few seconds. "I was just finishing a book I...." She looks up to see blood all over Fenris. "Just came back from hunting......huh?"
He smirks and nods. "Yep. Smells good, doesn't it?"

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
She grins deeply at his question. "It does, but I don't drink blood like I use to. Need a shower?"
He chuckles softly. "Yeah. I could use one. Probably a washing machine for my clothes, too, if you don't mind."

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
She grins softly. "Sure, not a prooblem. Follow me."
Fenris nods and follows her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash