Welcome to Gaia! ::

Abasith unlocked the back door to the bar as he walked in, fiddling with the ring on his finger. No, not his wedding rings... The ring his mother gave him. The one that signified him as the crown prince. He was still in shock over it. Constantly touching the ring just to make sure it was really there. Slowly settling down over it, he turns on the stove before he begins cooking some eggs.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Irish comes in the back, about an hour after him, holding the twins in each arm. She sees her husband and smiles softly as she sets the kids down to play with each other. She comes up behind him, hugging around his waist. "Hey, babe...." She was still wearing the crown on her head, but kept a good watch over it and often thought of putting it in a protective box.
He smiles, resting his hands on hers and leaning back into her softly, having finished eating and cleaning up after himself a while ago. Slowly looking back at her, he gently kisses her lips, his thumbs stroking hers.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Abasith
He smiles, resting his hands on hers and leaning back into her softly, having finished eating and cleaning up after himself a while ago. Slowly looking back at her, he gently kisses her lips, his thumbs stroking hers.

She smiles at him brightly, returning the kiss with a soft one. "How are you today?" She softly nuzzles the back of his neck while her thumbs brushed his stomach lightly.
He gently nuzzles her back before turning around and wrapping his arms around her. "Still in shock, but doing good... Happy that I have you back."

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Abasith
He gently nuzzles her back before turning around and wrapping his arms around her. "Still in shock, but doing good... Happy that I have you back."
"I still can't believe it either...I thought your mother hated me." She looks up into his eyes and smiles warmly. "I missed you..." She softly kisses him and then hugs him tightly.
He kisses and hugs her back tightly, trying hard not to cry for joy. He then slowly loosens his grip on her, smiling at her.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
She rubs his arms softly as she smiles back to him. She sees how sweet his eyes look and brushes his cheek. "Hey...I'm here. And so are the children."
He smiles at her again and can't help but to kiss her softly again, before slowly letting go of her and picking up their twins, hugging them both tight to his chest.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
The twins hug their father and soon Irish hugs all three of them and gives the twins a kiss on their foreheads. "Our precious little ones.."
He can't help but to smile at all three of them. Finally, everything was back as it should be. He then slowly moves into the main lobby, placing the kids in their play pen before sitting on the couch infront of the fire, where he can keep an eye on them.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
She watches them for a moment and then goes behind the bar, grabbing his usual drink and then grabbing one for herself. She walks over to him and hands him his drink as she takes a seat next to him.
He smiles at her, wrapping an arm around her letting his fingers lightly trace her exposed belly, then he opens up his drink and takes a sip, unable to help but to chuckle softly. "Mmm... You know me too well, babe..."

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
She smiles softly as she rubs the hand he wrapped around her. She then giggles after taking a drink a hearing his comment. "I'm a good barkeeper and your wife. I hope I would have learned something at this point." She chuckles softly and kisses his cheek.
He can't help but to grin and tease her after kissing her back. "Oh, I'd definitely say you've learned some since we got together."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff