Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koru shrugged.

"I'm not sure," he said. "This all started happening recently." He helped Bristol sit down as he tried to focus on the people in the room and quell whatever it was in him.

Kiro sat forward, looking at Bristol. "All right, tell me everything that's happened. When did this start?"

Bristol looked to the side a little, then back at Kiro, clasping his hands together.

"It all started happenin' after the fight with Stitch. I started hearing...voices in my head. Feeling weird things. Nothing good. Now, I feel...well, I feel urges to kill...hear voices in my head telling me the same thing. For some reason, they get a lot louder and more insistent when I'm near Sophie or Keno..."

He looked down, feeling ashamed and worried.

Kiro raised an eyebrow suddenly, looking interested.

"Wait a second...what happened during the fight with Stitch? Remember what spells you cast through that fight."

Bristol thought for a long moment. "Well...a lot of things happened. I started using spells that I've never done before. Ever since Eden clicked something off in my head, so much changed. Dispells got a lot stronger, I was able to see threads of magic from Stitch. The only thing that I can think of that didn't feel so right was the last spell I used. I was pissed because Stitch screwed up so much crap for me, and I cast some spell called Megid. That's when I started feeling weird."

Kiro's eyes widened a bit at Bristol's statement. "....Megid? You used Megid??? That's dark magic. Real dark magic!"

Bristol threw his hands up in confusion. "Well whaddoyou mean? It just came out! I didn't know what it was!"

Kiro stood up, rubbing his forehead, looking concerned. "Bristol....this is going to be an odd question, but I need an honest answer."

He looked at Bristol square before asking. "Have you ever killed anyone before? I mean literally take a life with your own hands."

Hikaru nodded sheepishly to her mother, while Andrea simply nodded and smiled, both girls following their mother inside for the allure of a hot meal.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ella's ears perked up. He wants to what??

She leveled her eyes on Bristol a blur of emotion. They looked rather human at that point. It was mostly concern but in that concern was caution and protection.

Sophie was already on edge and now Bristol had voices telling him to kill her? What did that all mean?

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~~Iara of the Scale Charmers~~

Iara had caught wind of the tree breaking as Bella shifted her body again. The large creature nudged the woman towards the building.

She got close enough to catch the slightest glimpse of a flying figure disappearing over the trees. She'd have to take further note of that later. Quickening her pace, she headed inside and upon not seeing her target, she headed up towards Koru's offices. When she heard voices, she followed those instead.

She had just caught wind of "dark magic" when she arrived at the door. She leaned against the door frame and crossed her arms.

"That would set off a dragon." She mused quietly, her gaze drifting over Bristol. "Now I know who to thank for her restlessness." It wasn't certain whether she was kidding or not, chances were, due to her connection, she felt as off as Bella did and honestly, Iara was not a fan.

Violet hues shifted to Koru as she gave him a nod of greeting with a slight lightness in her eyes.

~~"Would you like to see my dragon?"~~
User Image
User Image

He watched her considering the consequences of her actions, but once she entered, Veril couldn't very well leave her in there alone. Though there was only one way to travel, she didn't know what to do. Her was sure she would figure it out, but how would it look if he wasn't right behind her? He smiled, then stepped in, the tingly-non-existing feeling taking over within an instant.

"I really don't know what else to say, dear, so, I suppose from here on out, I'll just stay quiet. That is, unless you ask a question."
Even with his request, he still didn't know the answers to anything she would inquire. And even if he knew the answer... he wouldn't tell her everything. It'd be too risky..

User Image
User Image

°o.O Ⱦɾɣȿϯ O.o°

ώɧѻ Ὶ ᾳɱ?
............Ὶ'ɱ ʝʊȿt ᾳ ӄɪɗ.......
..........................................Λ ȿtʊρɪɗ ӄɪɗ ȿtʊcӄ ɪη ᾳη ᾳɗʊlt'ȿ ɾϵᾳȴɪtɤ........

"Aight, ma. We'll wrestle the invites a bit later. For now, we'll keep it mutual." She popped into nothingness from nothingness, and just as quickly returned. She was gone, which was exactly what he wanted, at first... but now that she was gone, he realized it had been over three months since he'd talked to anybody. It was a bit lonely.

And now that these thoughts ran from his head, he continued forward on his way... only to be distracted by a loud noise. A tree cracking? But there wasn't even a storm. Tryst followed the creator of the racket only to find a girl with immense strength. She was the person destroying the tree... which was amazing. This place had some strange characters, too many to ignore. He was about to speak to her from his hiding place within the depths of the trees when he also noticed a girl exit the front door of the building. He was at a far distance from the door, so, he wasn't worried about being noticed by her as he could barely make out the sight of her being human. There was no way that girl could see him.

So, for now, it was a decision to talk to the tree-hating woman. Long hair... hmmm?
      "Tree knocking some offense on ya? Hurt your moms, or just being crispy? Cause, it's not my business, but unless you smacked a dollop with the hind sight, 's not a reason to tip the timbers, diggit?" It was strange to think this girl had that kind of power... women were fragile and... soft. She couldn't be any more of a stranger to him.

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

⇜↭↭┫Ӄέɳѳ┣↭↭⇝

Her nose and body told her he was coming before the boy rounded the tree line. By then Keno had pulled herself back in. She had begun to relax and realse some of her store pheramones. BUt with this stranger moving into her raduis she had to contain it once more. It wasn't like she couldn't use the fun but she would rather not, not now. Her eyes studdied him slightly as he spoke to her. It to her a minute to figure out his riddle speek. Once she did she shook her head and looked to the offended tree. "No offence to the tree.. Wrong time wrone place to grow I guess." She sighed as she looked down to her hand flexing it slightly then balling it into a fist. Back before Bristol and the side change she could have been labled as evil. And hell she probobly was and even still was in the slightes ways. If she had this kind of anger she could have taken it out on a person not a tree. But then times had changed and she became soft. A small chuckle escaped her lips as she shook her head. Reaching up she began to gather her long tessles of hair, pulling it to the side and begining a braid. The last thing she needed was to give off alluring signals. Not yet at least. She looked the boy over and how he was looking at her. The way he stood and held himself, his face, it was clear to see he was unsure about something about her. A smirk crossed her lips as she tied her hair and tossed the long braid over a shoulder. Turning to him she cocked a hip and placed her hand on it, the other handing down her side. "First time seeing one like me I take it?" Of course she ment a succubus. She was use to that kind of looks and unsurety about her kind. Most people looked at her like people tended to look at vampires. Drawn in and very interested but at the same time they didn't know if what they felt or saw or knew was real. And could she blame them? Her kind had a reputation of taking what they wanted from humans and then leaving them in a less than living condition.

ℳóóḍ: ♪♫♬♪♫♬
                                                                                                                ℒóḉαłìóἠ: Outside
                                                                                                                Ѡìłḫ: A Man

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
                                                                              User Image

She slowed her steps as she looked back towards him. He didn't really seem ready to tell her much. Which was fine by her. How long had she lived her life without answers. By now she was suprised when people explained their actions. You didn't ask the lab why they want to see if you could walk through fire. You didn't ask why they injected you with different drugs to see your reaction. You didn't ask when they tested your body for weak spots. You just stayed silent and allowed it. Sighing she looked him over once more as she neared the end of the portal. "Please don't stay quite...." She offedred him a small sad smile with a small chuckle. "I think we have both been in quite long enough... I don't care what we talk about but something is better than nothing.." She smiled once more before stepping trough to the other side. Silence was begining to become her worst nightmare. If she was alone for to long that's when Asyel would come to her, into her mind. Making coments, making her think. Saying things that would drive any other insane. Good thing she was already there. Pushing those thoughts from her mind she emerged on the other side of the portal.

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                      ⇏ Ῥʊϲɮ ⇍
                                                      ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Laughing he cought the girl as she flung herself onto him. She seemed to be vougly listening to what he said. But he really didn't care. She was happy and that was all that mattered. "Yeah I guess you do... But you do need to realize that any that would have called me a prince are long since dead or don't follow that law anymore. Mother has no followers. Desmond Hall is long since destroyed to make way for new cities and such.." He gave a small smile as he looked to her. These memories where his favorite. Things that made him think of happy simple times. "Ask me about anything... I'll tell you about the whole Hall. Anything you would like to know." Pulling her slightly he placed her in his lap, his long legs crossed under her. It was very comfortable and peaceful. Something that he realized came with this small girl.

ℳóóḍ: (◡_◡)
                                                                                                            Ѡìłḫ: Mimi

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

♚ ═ ━ ┈ Ⱦϵʂʂᾇ ┈ ━ ═ ♚

εїз Her eyes moved towards Hikaru as she nodded. Sleep was screaming from behind the girls tired eyes. Reaching out she stroked the young girls hair with a smile. "Maybe after food you two should get a nap. It doesn't look like you two have sleep in a long time." She smiled as she began to lead the girls back into the house and into the kitchen. Once there she moved them to sit at the table as she moved to the cabnits. But once there she realized with a small amount of pain in her heart that she had no clue what her childrens taste where. Giving a small smile to herself she looked back towards the two. "What do you two feel like eating?" εїз

ℳóóḍ: (◕-◕)
                                                                                                            ℒóḉαłìóἠ: The Hallway
                                                                                                            Ѡìłḫ: Hikaru and Andrea

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

¤ ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ☾ Ҝѯʆʆѯȶ ☽·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ¤

╭☆╯ Kellet made her way into the main lobby looking around. She was thinking of places that the wedding could be held. Shaking her ehad slightly she turned and moved out of the room and out to the stairs outside. Stepping down she began to walk away from the building. Pausing she turned to look over her shoulder to the neko sitting on the stairs. She studdied her for a moment then gave a small sigh. "Well come along darling. Might as well help out." The tall elven woman turned and began to walk away towards the clearing area, still scouting for a good spot. She carried ehrself tall as she walked with her hands clasped together at her waist. Her icy eyes were trained forwards, not even looking back to see if the girl would follow.

⊱ ℐ ωαş łẖɇ οηϵ ωϕṛłẖ ℒϵąṽιηḡ ⊰

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

═════ɱɨɱɨ═════

Layout created by x_kittykat for IchigoHooseki

═════════════════════════════

Mimi was nearly bouncing with excitement. So many questions! What to ask first?? She thought on it, letting her gaze drop just long enough to see Hideki stretch out in the sun. She smiled.

"Did you have any pets? And a crown? What did your crown look like??" She asked as she looked at him, eyes alight with the possibilities.

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                      ⇏ Ῥʊϲɮ ⇍
                                                      ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Another chuckle as he shook his head slightly. HOw could he not know that would be one of her first questions. "To answer the last two first no I didn't have a crown. We were the only elves in the whole town besides Vlad. People were close in our home so everyone knew who we were. Aunty Kat didn't even wear a crown unless she had some pressing matter. But she was gifted with earth and gave Rin and I earth made royal weapons. Rin recived a blade and I a bow." His smile fadded slightly as he thought back to the last place that he had seen it. Rin had been keeping it safe in her workshop. It was mostly still there with all of her things. He should go through them at some point. Shaking it off he looked to her. "I had many pets though. The main one being a large wolf, one that mother was attached to but had taken myelf in, that is until Gin had been born. Then it was his job to watch her. But by that time I already owned my pet shop. My gift aloud me to handle all forms of animals so it was only natural that I train them and make the best pets for the people of Desmond. I even suplied the mounts for the Queens Riders. Rin being their leader got my best stallion.. He was acttually a nightmare.... Taller than a mans head, black as night red fire eyes. He fit her like a glove."He chuckled slightly as he thought back to those times. By then his siter had gorwn cold. She was one to strike fear in the heart of any who thought to harm the Queen. An elven elementalist atop a nightmare stallion with a blade and an army of riders behind her. The very thought could make grown men cry.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

═════ɱɨɱɨ═════

She smiled brightly and cooed out a "wow" before going on to her next question.

"Did you have any bunnies?" A blush. Apparently she wanted to know if she was the first. Also, probably unbeknownst to her, implying that he had her.

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                      ⇏ Ῥʊϲɮ ⇍
                                                      ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The small blush that crossed her nose was not lost to him. Smirking he shook his head as he thought about his past. "Personally, no I did not own a bunny. Nor did I really sell them at all... They were not sought after as... pets.." He gave her a small smile trying not to show the reason. At that time bunnies were used for fur and food. To have them as pets would be like having a cow or a lamb as a pet. Some people did use them as a pet but if people kept them it was mostly for the soul reason of keeping them as livestalk. Shaking his head he smile to her once more. "Another question my dear?"

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

═════ɱɨɱɨ═════

Her ears lowered ever so slightly. She knew what bunnies were used for. Her blush lingered though as she thought of another question.

"Was Mama Kellet happier then?" What an odd question, but truth be told, Mimi had picked up on the deep laid sadness that Kellet seemed to carry around with her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces