Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

⇜↭↭┫Ӄέɳѳ┣↭↭⇝

Keno opened her mouth to reply to him but watched as Ella jumped up to rub against his face. Her lips closed not wanting to talk more about her personal problems in front of his kitten. But he was wrong. She knew he was. He was the prince when he was in his younger stage. If he had an 'urge' there had to be many ready to throw themselves at him. He could ease any stress built up that he wanted to ease at any time. She was sure of it. She was cought in a tough place and it irritated her. Huffing slightly she turned to Kiro once more ready to get back on topic. "So what do we do ab-" She was cut off by him as she stood with her arms crossed. She was beging to swear up and down that everything was out to keep her from doing what she wanted. Moving slightly she leaned against the wall waiting for whatever was about to interupt them to hurry up and get over and done with. With luck it would either be quick or be long enough that she could get out for a bit. She was starting to feel very caged being inside the hotel. Maybe it was the irritating burn under her skin. Maybe it was just her irritation. Either way she was begining to become a little pissy.

ℳóóḍ: ♪♫♬♪♫♬
                                                                                                                ℒóḉαłìóἠ: The Room
                                                                                                                Ѡìłḫ: Kiro
User Image

°o.O Ⱦɾɣȿϯ O.o°

ώɧѻ Ὶ ᾳɱ?
............Ὶ'ɱ ʝʊȿt ᾳ ӄɪɗ.......
..........................................Λ ȿtʊρɪɗ ӄɪɗ ȿtʊcӄ ɪη ᾳη ᾳɗʊlt'ȿ ɾϵᾳȴɪtɤ........

Just because it was, in fact, a hotel didn't mean he planned on staying. Not even with the possibility of being locked in his room. Tryst wasn't looking for a home, or even a house. He was looking to stay on the move. Staying in one place meant he could be found, and being found was what he was against at the moment. If he wanted a place to stay, he could always go back to his parents, his family, this not being an option. He'd continue onward until he found Haven, and judging by the location of this hotel, it was an abomination to believe this was the place of folklore.

"Your job, eh?" Tryst focused on this statement for a moment, as it seemed to be the most important subject. Her job was to sneak around and find people? Knowing everything about what is going on, what could happen, what will happen... these was a curious job description. Either she was a spy, which he wasn't too happy about considering he was running away from many things, including the law, or, she was a thief, a more acceptable and welcomed profession. If the latter, he found something they had in common. If the first, he could still further the conversation and determine how much of a threat she was. It was a shame, really... for once, he wanted to see ahead enough to get the answers, but that isn't how it works some of the time. He couldn't choose what came to him, he couldn't hear conversation, and he couldn't decide how long it would last.

"Probably wanna keep the realism distant. I keep listening, you may just talk your blunders to my wayward. Seems you like mailin' stamped messages. Judge it's a waste, really, as I've filed your charities." And it was true. She was telling him him her weaknesses, her tactics to follow him, and with that information, he could (according to theory) evade her with less effort and more effect. It was stupid to easily give that much detail away to a friend, and worst, a stranger such as himself. "Now I know the billy, and once that's done, not a break in the Earth can frits my brittles, diggit?" It was forever stored in his mind, it being too late for her to take it back. So, where would she go from here?

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

ʊε

ીﻬ She eyed him for a second processing what he said. Man even when Scout was bad he was never this bad. It was going to take quite a bit for her to figure exactly what he was saying. Once it had registered she held up a finger with a smile."Knowing my weakness is only half the battle with me. It's hard to catch... She dissapeared from in front of him completely. Only the small pop that followed her could be heard. There was a few moments of silence before her voice drifted down to him. "... a mouse that doesn't want to be caught." A simple giggle came from where she sat on a branch high above him. With a small pop she was gone then leaning against the tree near him. Her arms where slightly crossed but the smirk was high on her lips. "I'm a good sneek. That's what makes me usefull. I can get out of any bad situation that I find myself in... So I care not who knows my weakness. They have to catch me first, a feat that is quite hard." She smiled as she pushed off the tree and moved towards him. Pausing a few feet away she tilted her head slightly, waitingfor his reply.

ℳóóḍ: (◡_◡)
                                                                                                      ℒóḉαłìóἠ: OUtside The Hotel
                                                                                                      Ѡìłḫ: A Stranger
Kiro put a hand on Ella, holding her on his shoulder before the door was opened abruptly.

Koru walked through with Bristol in tow, looking nervous as his eyes darted around for a little.

Bristol looked at Keno for just a moment, but it was enough to set something off his head. He grabbed his head immediately, shaking his head.

"NO!!! No..." he said, shaking his head. Those who could see it, could see that his aura was plagued by darkness, just like if it was being haunted by a powerful curse.

Koru tried to calm Bristol down, at which point he turned to Keno.

"Get out," he said in a respectful, but forceful tone.

Kiro stood up, looking both surprised and worried as he saw Bristol in his state.

"What the hell???" he said. "What happened to him?"

Hikaru had screeched to a halt and padded back to her sister and her mother. Looking up, she realized she had made a mistake. At this point, they both became enveloped in butterflies and light, soon returning to their human state.

Andrea smiled and looked at her sister. "You picked wrong," she said, giggling as her sister hit her softly back in response.

Hikaru had heard food shortly after and beamed in response, nodding to Tessa with enthusiasm. "Mmhmm!"

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

⇜↭↭┫Ӄέɳѳ┣↭↭⇝

Her eyes moved to Bristol, a small amount of joy spreading across her face. But as the pain hit him and he screamed she took a step back. Something spread through her, something that she was growing use to. A pain. A simple pain that was eating at her. Was he reacting to her? Giving a small nod she turned and gladly moved through the window, landing on the ground outside. Looking to the sky she opted out of flight to take a walk. NOw that she was outside she began to feel a small amount better. But now something else was buzzing in her mind. Bristol was not well. And her being there was not helping. DId that prove that his mind had made a choice? She knew that he had not reacted to Sophie in the same way. He seemed happy to see her. But darkness was overcoming his aura. Would her darkness not hinder him more? As much good she tried to do or all the bad she was not doing would never change the fact that she was a creature of the darkness and would always be. Maybe it would have been better had she found a way to stay glass. At least she could blame that on why she would not be with Bristol. She gave a small growl as she reached a hand up to rub her temple. Her feet were leading her around the hotel, a simple walk. But her mind was taking her places she didn't want to go.

ℳóóḍ: ♪♫♬♪♫♬
                                                                                                                ℒóḉαłìóἠ: The Room
                                                                                                                Ѡìłḫ: Kiro

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

♚ ═ ━ ┈ Ⱦϵʂʂᾇ ┈ ━ ═ ♚

εїз She smiled as the two girls changed back. Tilting her head she began to walk back towards the hotel. AS she did she spoke to them. "YOu two did very well. I am very proud of you. You should play that game with each other more often. See if you can see through each others illusions. It will help you grow stronger here.." She raised her hand to tap her head. Sure she had a few years on the girls but they were already more powerful than her. She knew it, but that was no suprise, she was not that strong. BUt she was losing the task of teaching them. What could she teach them now that they were better than her. From here she would need a more skilled illusionest to teach the girls. SHe would have to talk to Koru about it... at some point. She still didn't know where she stood with him. Could she still call him her husband? She was unsure of anything anymore. And he wasn't exactly open anymore but that was mostly her to blame. Someday soon she would have to confront him and get some answers. She didn't like running around blind. εїз

ℳóóḍ: (◕-◕)
                                                                                                            ℒóḉαłìóἠ: The Hallway
                                                                                                            Ѡìłḫ: Hikaru and Andrea
User Image

°o.O Ⱦɾɣȿϯ O.o°

ώɧѻ Ὶ ᾳɱ?
............Ὶ'ɱ ʝʊȿt ᾳ ӄɪɗ.......
..........................................Λ ȿtʊρɪɗ ӄɪɗ ȿtʊcӄ ɪη ᾳη ᾳɗʊlt'ȿ ɾϵᾳȴɪtɤ........

It wouldn't be completely obvious, in fact, the girl may not have seen it at all, but as she disappeared and reappeared, Tryst had a finger pointing at the exact place she would show up. It was his way of taunting her, not that he would make a big deal about it. She was a mouse that didn't want to be caught, but with his talents, she couldn't hide... everything was already drawn out, connected by a string leading a path that was inescapable.

"Useful, no doubt, but swindled from my perception 'less you find new threads." She wouldn't know what he meant, this being the reason he worded it so. It was impossible for her to trick him, unless his sight had been disconnected. It was true that sometimes his gift was turned off, but it wasn't often, and only for a short duration at the worst of time.

"To snare a mouse ain't but a feat of misdirection... I toss a coin over a blazed shoulder and one stampers on the kindled coals. Set a trap, all you need palmed is a bit of peanutbutter to keep a sticky snack. Rat-a-tat-tat comes the bar to pinch a creeper to a wooden death, no?" He was continuing her 'mouse' reference... he use of the creature to explain her escapes, his describing that even the sneakiest mouse can be caught with a little know-how. "That's one-dub; two tricks you've fault and dwindled. Keep it up and you'll find a wise cat drop the claw to your fumbled fellow." Though he was humored, Tryst felt it was time to drop the conversation and continue on his way.

"No indiscretion or offense tossed gently, but seems time I find my feet a dusty pair. Time rolls sideways and adverse on Sunday, a section of land still left to tamper, yeah? On the ferry..." This was his way of saying goodbye. This hotel was nothing but a pit stop, and though he was still exhausted, it wasn't a place to stay connected. The girl would understand...

Friendly Trader

10,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Cambria turned around, surprised by Bristol's shouting. She was scared, like there was something dark plaguing him. She would not reveal that she knew that, but there was something there. Whatever it was, she decided to make a pot of decaffeinated coffee in case he needed it. Sometimes, it's not good to give caffeine to somebody. She turned out to the hall and went to the lobby, to see if anyone was there.

MOOD: Startled
WITH: Anybody?

*******************************************************************************************************************
User Image
Patrice got tired, and turned back into a human being just before the girls disappeared through the windows. She decided to go back to her bed and lay down.

MOOD: Playful
WITH: Unknown

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
((Hey Cam, Keno and Kirk were in a different room than Koru and Cam. Koru changed rooms and Keno is now outside. Cam is in the room alone now that Koru and Nightmare left))

Friendly Trader

10,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
((I got it fixed. Cam is now in the lobby, and is anybody nearby?))

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
(so much going on all of a sudden! Too get in one more post or not before I leave for the weekend? At the very least I can try and dig out Iara. I almost forgot about her. haha)

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

She glared at him lightly, though an embarrassed blush crossed her cheeks.

"No..." She sighed. "I've told you. Taking care of Ella was a full time job." She glanced up at him and smiled softly.

"I never even thought I'd get married." Apparently, the scramble Rika's mind was in was enough to make her miss the joke.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

═════ɱɨɱɨ═════

Layout created by x_kittykat for IchigoHooseki

═════════════════════════════

The rabbit girl watched as he told his tale with interest, the swing slowing due to her lack of motion. She smiled brightly when he finished.

"You were so bad! To cut off her hair like that!" She was teasing of course. She knew Puck would never actually harm anyone. Not on purpose anyways.

═════════════════════════════

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~~Iara of the Scale Charmers~~

Iara and Bella had been resting in the sunlight. Simply relaxing for now. But Bella's scales would pick up a sudden heat and her body would shift, attracting the attention of Iara who stirred from her place on the forest floor. She stood and looked to Bella who's large orbs were on the hotel.

Pressing a hand to the large creature, she looked towards the building.

"If he needs us, Bella, he will call." She said quietly.

~~"Would you like to see my dragon?"~~

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

The cat version of Ella clung to Kiro's shoulders as he moved about abruptly. She seemed nervous, but careful to stick to him no matter whether it was on his shoulder or trailing him around the lab as everything happened.

Eyes ever watchful, she made sure not to get in anyone's way. Ella would have to remember to ask about this later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff