Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

⇜↭↭┫Ӄέɳѳ┣↭↭⇝

Her arms remained crossed and she stood her ground but as Kiro stepped in she took more of a submissive pose. He was her king after all. But as his temper rose a brow rose as she watched him. She couldn't help but chuckle to herself slightly. He was under the wrong impression of how she felt at the moment. So when he finished she decided to make her motives known. "Bristol is asleep for now and I am glad at this moment. I did not come over to pick a fight. I simply came to point out a fact that the kitten is to blind with rage to see. He is the only man I have ever known. And while she is right that I do not know all that is going on in your life I know two things. That I still love him and I will do anything to keep him safe. And if she loves him nearly as much as I do then she will take a breath and think it clearly." She shifted her weight so that she was leaning on a hip, both hands coming to rest on that hip. Her eyes now on Sophie. She didn't not wish to pull her into more of a rage, but in this state she could not understand reasoning. She needed the truth even if it was forced into her mind. "You need the man killed to make sure he does not kill you and so you can haveyour revenge or whatever. Why be selfish and take the kill for yourself when you can kill to birds with one stone. You get your revenge with his death and Bristol can return to normal." Her eyes scanned over Sophie before she moved her attention to Kiro. She had more to say but it would only pull more anger out of the girl. So she dropped it to ove on to other topics. "First your highness you should take a breath. Your anger plus hers is not helping anything. Talking about her death would gain nothing as well. So take a breath and state your better idea..."

ℳóóḍ: ♪♫♬♪♫♬
                                                                                                                ℒóḉαłìóἠ: The Hall
                                                                                                                Ѡìłḫ: Sophie and Kiro

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

¤ ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ☾ Ҝѯʆʆѯȶ ☽·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ¤

╭☆╯ The smile rose once more to her lips as she looked up to Bella. A small nod was given before the woman pulled her legs up under herself sitting cross legged in the air. An elbow came up to rest on her knee as the hand cupped her side of her face. "Your little kit, she is young isn't she?" A chuckle echoed once more as she shook her head. "It took almost 50 years for my soul to fully mend with this wind child. And then another 100 years before we could fully benifet from each other.." She took a deep breath and sighed slightly as her eyes drifted shut. "It has been quite a long time since I felt the ocean breeze on my wings.. Well it's been far to long since I flet anything.."

⊱ ℐ ωαş łẖɇ οηϵ ωϕṛłẖ ℒϵąṽιηḡ ⊰

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

♚ ═ ━ ┈ Ⱦϵʂʂᾇ ┈ ━ ═ ♚

εїз A bright smile rose to her lips as she beamed up to him, unshed tears still in the corners of her eyes. She took a step closer to him reaching out slightly to pace a hand on his chest. "Well in all reality I died... So if you wanted to you chould have moved on... Plus it was 'till death do us part' and I'm pretty sure death parted us.. So I was unsure..." Her smile rose once more as she looked to him. A small blush worked it's way to her cheeks and nose as she looked to the ground. "I feel like a mess and equally as tired... I have not slept since I aquired this body.. Now I know how you feel I may be able to rest..." Her eyes looked up to him as she seemed to think for a moment. In a quick moment she leaned up to iss his cheek lightly. It was a small gesture but it ment alot to her. Smiling once more she turned to go in search of somewhere to rest. εїз

ℳóóḍ: (◕-◕)
                                                                                                            ℒóḉαłìóἠ: The Lobby
                                                                                                            Ѡìłḫ: Koru

Dapper Gekko

I'm sorry for my absence everyone, work has been really bad and been with my friend helping him after his grandmother died. Things have finally calmed down and I'll be back tomorrow))
User Image
User Image

There was no right answer to Kalli, nothing he could say able to comfort her, because in actuality, she was telling the truth. Her medication was designed to be absorbed into each and every cell, hiding in the lysosomes so that had she ever quit, they would cause them to burst, releasing the digestive enzymes which would in turn eat the cell, destroying her quickly. First would come the withdrawals, her body beginning to shut down, her immune system trying to restart, but with the stress of being without her drug, wouldn't be able to. Next would come agonizing dementia as her brain would begin to collapse upon itself, reality and all existence warping as crazy thoughts would overwhelm her perceptions. Then finally, she would fall into a darkness that she would never escape as death swallows her whole, capturing her within it's dark embrace.

Or, that is what the Lab told her. This was the story that they fed her since the beginning, that the drug was to keep her alive and healthy, but without them, she would be lost. She was their test subject, their intention being for every person experimented on to form the same addiction to reduce escapes to practically none. But they needed a guinea pig to test it on so that nobody would be killed on accident. But Veril found one flaw with the Lab's testimony. With Kalli being the only test in progress involving this drug, how were they supposed to confirm it would kill her without them? Sure, they knew she was addicted, but until she quit them, there was no evidence showing she would die without taking the prescription.

He was also questioning another fact. Kalli had been taking them practically her whole life. After this many years, had the drugs worked, they would have already administered the same drug to everybody. But again, Kalli was the only one taking them. Why? In his mind, it was because, though they were addictive and would cause withdrawals, they were a failed experiment and wouldn't kill her. Veril was sure of this, however, it was only a hypothesis. He could be terribly wrong, and Kalli could be traveling towards a death so painful she'd rather kill herself quickly than suffer the immense anguish from lacking the drug. So, Veril would say the only thing that came to mind.

With a smile, he would simply say, "I suppose we'll cross that bridge when we get there, yes?"
She had plenty to last her for a while, and though her stash was not infinite, Veril had a hard time believing she would run out before the plan was finished. And even so, had her medicine been used up, Hazel would surely bring another bit to help, right? Maybe? It wasn't part of the plan, exactly, but he wouldn't let her end up that way... surely. Then again, at that point, Kalli's role would have ended, and everything would go on with or without her being alive... would Hazel risk it? These were thoughts that were left without being spoken. Veril held his smile, not wanting to alarm his friend any more than she already was.

"...there's a building here. I dreamed about it once, something I read about in an encyclopedia. Some sort of warehouse that was used way back when as a slave trade. It was closed down after the death of the owner... something about his wife's soul being destroyed, and a major battle in which he lost. I figured, I've never been here, but if it were in an encyclopedia, it'd have to be real. And since I had to port us randomly, an idea of a real place was better than no idea at all, am I right?" The smile he was wearing showed that he was grateful for his luck, or was it ingenuity? Either way, he was so uncertain that the portal would have worked successfully, yet, here they were standing on the page of a dusty old book he had once read many years ago.

He turned to face it, the warehouse, just as old, just as dusty. It looked as if nobody had lived in it since. It was run down, a heap of wood that was rotting, eaten by termites. It was amazing that it was still standing, yet, there was a surreal feel to it, as if he'd been there before, as if it was his home.
"...maybe in a different life," he whispered to himself.

User Image
Kiro paced for a moment, then he spoke.

"You impersonate Sophie," he said, directing his words to Keno. "This way, if this guy really 'is' strong, you can fake taking a serious beating. Sophie will be safe, and Bristol will hopefully redirect his influence and his target to Derek on instinct. Solution with the least variables...relatively speakin', anyways."

Koru looked at Tessa as she walked away, smiling to himself. Perhaps things 'would' get better for a change. He took his leave and headed back out to where he left Iara. Stepping outside, he looked around for a moment to locate her.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
------------------------------------------

ѕσρнιє----------------------

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Like I didn't chase after him when Koru went apeshit on all of us and really didn't do my damnedest to bring the stubborn hero back. No, I obviously don't give a s**t." She snapped, the words dripping with sarcasm.

After that she ignored Keno, or tried. Mostly out of stubbornness. She knew somewhere that the woman was right, it would be easier then. When Kiro confirmed the sneaking suspicion she held, her eyes popped open.

Apparently she was not quite a fan of this idea either way.

"That would make me the coward, Kiro, and I am not eager to be seen as one. Besides, don't you think he'd see right through that? He's tapped into my head!" She exhaled frustration and looked between the two.

"I'm not the damsel in distress type. You know that. Give me a suit. Have..." Her first thought was devil woman, but she resisted, "Keno and Bristol on standby. This is my past and my fight." She understood about Bristol, honestly she did. She did care about him a lot but not enough to have him fight her battle for her, at least not fully.

"Derek's not stupid. He'll know it's not me." She was calming, though still frustrated so the next words were serious, eerily so.

"He killed the closest thing to a mother I had, Kiro. How did you feel when you thought your dad had been murdered?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Layout created by x_kittykat for IchigoHooseki

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~~Iara of the Scale Charmers~~

The creature chuckled.

'She is. A mere quarter of a century or so, if I do recall correctly.' She said idly. As the wind spirit seemed to drift off in her memories, Bella gave a sad shake of the head.

'It is not in our nature to be restricted to the ground. Have you found no way to fly again?'

~~~~~

Iara was just finally turning from the spot Koru had left her. They met paths not too far off. He seemed in a lighter mood so she stopped and gave a nod.

"Good for you." She said with a small smirk. True it was conflicting but at the same time, she was happy he had found something else to be happy about.

"I never truly saw you as the brooding type, Kinshi." A lightly placed joke for a light mood.

~~"Would you like to see my dragon?"~~

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

⇜↭↭┫Ӄέɳѳ┣↭↭⇝

Keno's face pulled a look as if something sour was in the roof of her mouth. Shaking her head slightly she looked away. "I agree with the kitten... There is no way that he could fall for a trick like that if the mind is envolved. I'm good but I can't mimik her mind..." She gave a small smirk as she looked to the ground with her arms crossed. She could feel the heat of anger moveing off Sophie in waves. And frankly she understood. Although she was compitition she was not angry with the girl. Noone was at fault for what happened between all three of them. But it was not a problem to be a focus of the grils rage. Keno was a expert at being the center of rage. Most of the time she deserved it. "Let her start the fight Kiro... It would be good for us all." Her eyes moved to Sophie as she spoke so that the girl could see she was not mocking her. "We will all be on stand by watching for safty. It will be a way for her to vent some steam and get some payback. When she gets to the point of almost killing we simply step in and stop her and let Bristol finish him off." Her eyes moved back towards Kiro. What she said now would relate more to him andit might get under Sophie's skin. "But if she lets herrage over cloud her abilities or if he is stronger than her and she getsinto trouble we will step in and take over. But you got to let this kitten use her claws or she may go farel...." She shifted her weight slightly before taking a glance down the hall towards Bristols room.

ℳóóḍ: ♪♫♬♪♫♬
                                                                                                                ℒóḉαłìóἠ: The Hall
                                                                                                                Ѡìłḫ: Sophie and Kiro

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

╭☆╯ A small nod was given as she turned her face towards the sky, a smile ghoasting over her lips. "Once. About 300 years ago maybe. My child had help from a friend to get a boost of power. I had no solid form but I was still veiwable. We were able to create a body for myself out of the wind element. It was usefull for what needed to be done. But it only lasted for a day." She smile rose back to her lips as she looked back to Bella. A hand came up to rest on the side of her face. "It seems that I am bound to this bound until my child dies. Which hopefully will be long time from now. And I do not mind. She has helped me for years so I help her in return. If I were to leave her she would lose so much power that she needs. Power that she uses to help the creatures of this location." She smirked as she looked towards the hotel. "In fact at the current moment she is useing her gifts and mine to prepare for a wedding that is a long time coming. It is quite exciting..."

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
                                                                              User Image

She offered him a small nod as she looked to the bag that held her addiction. She could feel the begining of her need. She would need to take it soon. But with such a limited suply she was going to wait as long as she could. Shaking her hair out of her face as she raised her hand she looked to the building that was so close. Her brows drew together as she looked the structure over. There was noway. It had to be a fate or maybe just a strange event. Beside it was nothing like the place she had seen. The one that wiggled its way into her dreams every now and then. The odd place that seemed important but at the same time something that didn't belong. It was what she wrote most of the time in her books. The dreams taht made no sence but felt important. Her eyes moved to Veril as he spoke. He seemed to think that this would be a good place to camp out. If he thought so then it must be. Walking past him she moved towards the building. "Do you think it has running water? I want to wash off the dirt and snow feeling that seems to be coating my skin...." Her eyes moved back to him as a small smirk worked it's way to her lips. "And I assume that you may have some plan of action. Some way to get food and supllies. Or do you think we should get jobs?" The smirk that looked more like Aysel than Kalli worked its way towards her lips. Something about waiting tables or helping people find a nice dress made her twitch. Not something she really looked forward too. But if they had to pretend to be normal how would they do it? Be brother and sister? Husband and wife? Cousins? There seemed to be way to many questions. But she wasn't about to ask him now. They needed to relax and collect themselves first. They had just escaped with their lives from their life long jail cell. It was time for some celibaration.

User Image
Kiro listened to the statements from both girls, frowning lightly. He didn't like it. Too many variables, too many dangers. But they were right. What other options did they have?

Kiro sighed, rubbing his temple with one hand for a moment. "All right. We do this your way. I'll get you a suit. Keno will be there on back up in case things get out of your control. I won't join this fight. I need to monitor Bristol's reactions. It's not that easy when it comes to him. I know he's going to resist the need to kill. I need the curse to spur him into it. It's a risky maneuver, but it's all we got. It might work out better if you do both end up having to fight him together. Shift Bristol's target to who we really want."

He stepped back into the large closet, rummaging around for a few moments. When he came out, he brought out one of the suits he had. This one was slightly bulkier than the others. Ella's might have been more form fitting and smoother. Also a bit more revealing. This looked like a solid second skin of armor.

"This one's different from your sister's. Her suit's a more advanced model and requires the wearer to be a lot more in tune with magic. Focuses more on speed and ability. This suit won't hinder your movement none, but it'll work with what you have. It's also designed more around defense. Sometimes it's the best offense. Only thing I need to warn you is it 'does' have built in weapons that use mana crystals. I can only put so many in the suit. Use them sparingly."

Koru turned to Iara, raising an eyebrow, smiling lightly. He then chuckled, turning to her.

"And just what 'type' am I then? Stories may have been told about me and my family throughout the dragon circles, but you have only known me for a short amount of time. But perhaps your right. I'm more of a solemn type."

He stepped forward to her. "Tessa and I will attempt to repair things to the way they were. Of course, we don't know what's going to happen...but we need to try."

Koru looked down for a moment, then back up at Iara. "Have you ever had a family of your own?"

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

ѕσρнιє----------------------

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Sophie wanted to launch herself at Keno for the comment about being feral. She was angry and with good damn reason! Still, if she wanted this to go even remotely her way she was realizing she'd have to play nice. Dark hues stayed focused on Kiro as he spoke. Her face relaxed when he pulled out the suit and she smirked.

She didn't like appearing so bulky but if it wouldn't hinder her then she'd take it. She did notice it wasn't like Ella's, and therefore not like the one she had worn into battle with Koru. That one was strictly defensive. But Sophie had always been keen on using her hands.

She settled her weapons on the bed and reached out for the suit.

"I've always been the hand to hand type so I wouldn't worry about the magic so much." The thought didn't occur to her that Derek might, obviously. But Kiro would probably load it up anyways and give her a whole lecture beforehand.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Layout created by x_kittykat for IchigoHooseki

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~~Iara of the Scale Charmers~~

Bella tilted her head curiously.

'A wedding a long time coming?' Her eyes gave a playful glint as she laid down her head.

'That sounds like an interesting story and I do love them so.' A soft chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iara shrugged,

"Your face looks like one that is used to more smiles then frowns." A soft laugh. "And stories tell little about the men themselves. They usually focused on the deeds themselves."

Then he asked about family. Iara paused for a moment thinking of the best way to phrase it.

"As of now, Bella is my family. She is my mother, confidant and partner. Though I did have a family once, much like your own. Though I was the pup at the time." She smiled.

"My mother is still in clan, working among the newest youth, preparing them for their futures. Not all of us are Scale Charmers. That is a gift you are born with, not one that can be taught. Some are pendant makers," She touched the purple stone around her neck. "Others are pup wranglers. Keeping the children occupied while their fathers go to battle, especially if the mothers are Scale Charmers as well."

Her violet hues softened for a moment.

"I was not one of the pups being wrangled, though I lost my father to battle. There were rumors that he died a cowards death. I kicked that man in the shin as a child. He had a nasty bruise."

She laughed.

"I think you would have liked my father. He was a fun loving man but knew when to get serious, though he had a wit that was sharp and cunning. Quite the dangerous combination for a Scale Charmer thus why so many others in the village would say such horrible things about him. He just seemed to rub some people the wrong way." She gave a shrug then, her fingers still lingering over her pendant. The purple shade had lightened and got slightly brighter.

Bella was happy and it was breathing into Iara, making it easier to talk about her father. She missed him so. Her mother as well. But this was part of her life now and she always knew how to go back.

~~"Would you like to see my dragon?"~~

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

╭☆╯ The dragon gave a soft humm and a nod as she looked towards Bella. "Yes it is quite a story. Quite the long one as well. Simply put there is a pair that has been together for many many years and they are finally sealing the deal..." She chuckled slightly before she looked to the sky. It was starting to move further along in the day. Time was not standing still for anyone it seems. With a sigh her eyes moved back to the dragon. "Sadly I must return and let my child get to work. It was a pleasure speaking to my kin once more. We should do this agian. And soon." With one last nod her eyes shut. The wind died down as her hair and clothing stilled. As her eyes opened once more they were the simply icey blue they always were. Kellet gave her a deep bow once more with a bright smile. "Thank you very much mistress dragon. Minstral feels... lighter. Almost happier. Thank you for your time."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces