Welcome to Gaia! ::

KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
Albert walks into the kitchen looking for something to eat his hair tied back and wearing just a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt

*Kellet looked up and smiled at him.* Oh hello Albert. How are you? Are you hungry?
his stomach growled slightly "That obvious huh?"

*She laughed as she looked over to him. Hrr hands still moving very quickly as she cut the carrots in front of her.* What would you like to eat today? *She slid the carrots into a pot that had soup in it. She then slid large chunks of meat into it. She set it on one of the stoves nearby. She smiled at the food.* This is for the girls though.
he looks slightly disappointed when she says that and looks to the fridge "I was hopeing it wasn't."
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
Albert walks into the kitchen looking for something to eat his hair tied back and wearing just a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt

*Kellet looked up and smiled at him.* Oh hello Albert. How are you? Are you hungry?

*She laughed as she looked over to him. Hrr hands still moving very quickly as she cut the carrots in front of her.* What would you like to eat today? *She slid the carrots into a pot that had soup in it. She then slid large chunks of meat into it. She set it on one of the stoves nearby. She smiled at the food.* This is for the girls though.
he looks slightly disappointed when she says that and looks to the fridge "I was hopeing it wasn't."

*She giggled at his disapontment and tapped him with her food.* I was kidding. You can have some once it's cooked. But mind you you won't get alot cause it's still for the girls and they need some too.
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune

*She giggled at his disapontment and tapped him with her food.* I was kidding. You can have some once it's cooked. But mind you you won't get alot cause it's still for the girls and they need some too.
"Not alot should be enough. I havn't been eating much anyhow."
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune

*She looked over at him as she stired the soup. The smell of cooked meat and vetgables filled the air.* Why not?
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune

*She looked over at him as she stired the soup. The smell of cooked meat and vetgables filled the air.* Why not?
"Don't know, I just havn't been all that hungry since me and Tir seperated."
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune

*She thought for a moment.* Hmmm oh well I gusse if it's ok. *She poured a huge laddle full into a bowl for him. Then she smiled.* Be right back. *She walked out the room pushing the cart. She would stop at the different rooms and filled a bowl for them.*
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune

*She thought for a moment.* Hmmm oh well I gusse if it's ok. *She poured a huge laddle full into a bowl for him. Then she smiled.* Be right back. *She walked out the room pushing the cart. She would stop at the different rooms and filled a bowl for them.*
smiles and starts eating watching her leave with the cart as he does
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune

*She returned soon pushing a cart with o bowls on it and an almost empty pot.* Now for my food. *She scrapped the last little bit out of the pot and begain to eat it.*
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune

*She returned soon pushing a cart with o bowls on it and an almost empty pot.* Now for my food. *She scrapped the last little bit out of the pot and begain to eat it.*
walks over finding her and gives her his bowl, only have of it eaten "You can have the rest."
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune

walks over finding her and gives her his bowl, only have of it eaten "You can have the rest."

*She looked up at him.* Are you sure? Do you not want anymore?
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune

"I'm fine."
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune

"I'm fine."

*She gladly grabed the bowl and begain to eat it all rather quickly. She smiled when she was done.* Thank you. *She giggled.* You know I haven't been eating much latly eaither. *She laughed again.* I gusse I've been to busey making sure everyone else has been feed.
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune

"I'm fine."

*She gladly grabed the bowl and begain to eat it all rather quickly. She smiled when she was done.* Thank you. *She giggled.* You know I haven't been eating much latly eaither. *She laughed again.* I gusse I've been to busey making sure everyone else has been feed.
"In takeing care of others, don't forget to take care of yourself. Your thin enough as it is."
((I Really need to get to bed. Sorry. I'll see you tomorrow. Night night.))
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune
KelletRavenclaw
korune

"I'm fine."

"In takeing care of others, don't forget to take care of yourself. Your thin enough as it is."

*She laughed and looked down at herself.* Yeah you're right but the girls are more important. It's my job to make sure they don't become sick little kittens.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff