Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Can't you understand What makes a man Hate another man Help me understand

"Hmm, you seem to have a very straight forward point there if I must say so myself." he said with a cold chuckle. Watching her move closer to him as she pressed her breasts up against his chest, placing his hands on her hips as he pulled her forward, leaning in to kiss her lips as she dragged that claw across the cheek and drew blood, licking it from his skin for as it left his warm body it froze on the outside of skin and became a solid. A soft moan leaving his lips as his tail slid between her legs and started to fully tease her whether she wanted it or not. His claws tore at the kimono, leaving it shredded as his cold hands started to feel her body up and down.

People are people So why should it be That you and I should get along awfully

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing

She hadn't had anything sexual in a long time, she could feel it, the way her body yearned for his touch, the slight zap she got when her cold hands touched her skin. It was all too good. She may not have much of a memory but she knew this was better than what she had had in years. It was just a feeling she had. She was definitely not a virgin, far from it, and she could say this was better than all the men she had been with, though she did not remember them.
She pressed closer against him and took his lips with hers, running her claws up and down his chilled chest. It shivers against her spine, shivers that felt enticingly good.

"There's nothing wrong with being straightforward."

She took his lips again before he could speak, biting his lip softly and licking the frozen blood, warming it up with her breath. She was both warm and cold, heating him up and yet staying frozen with him at the same time.

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
He didn't answer her at all as he picked her up by her waist and pinned her against a wall, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist as he started to gently and playfully thrust up into her when she would buck into him. Things got heated and passionate extremely fast and erotic as he nibbled on her neck gently and let his snake like cold tongue and fingers travel over all of her body as much as he could and right when they were about to lock together the tavern door burst open, the feeling and immense power of Death could be felt throughout everything as his eyes settled on them both up against the wall. Infuriated like no other he stood there, waiting, but then decided against waiting as he stormed inside, "What the ******** do you think that you are doing to my girlfriend?!!!" Death exclaimed out loud as he looked at his brother Ice, who looked back at him with a smirk on his face. "Your girlfriend?! I am ******** someone that I know that I haven't met in a long time! Your girlfriend is no longer around!" Ice yelled at him as he continued his sexual assault on Nitemare, Death standing there as his body started to tense up and the shadow tendrils waved around him, angered and furious as they would start to lash out at Ice's back, causing deep, bloody wounds, causing him to back off and retreat back into the coldness of the shadows himself.

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing

Their moans turned into a sweet chorus, reaching a certain height. Ice pressed Nightmare against the wall, the close vicinity causing an interest in her as she wrapped her legs around his waist and bucked softly. They were so close to joining. She just had a feeling that the same thing happened before. That they knew each other and they came so close to being together but something ruined it. Her memory was fuzzy and with that her eyes started to get fuzzy as well, but she shook her head, let out a growl and bucked harder with a bite on Ice's throat. That was when Death walked in, Tsuki's precious Delial. She ignored his presence, kept on what she was doing. She didn't mind having someone watch her.
She gave a deep passionate kiss to the man before her, frozen blood on her lips. Death's vice stopped her though. She felt his anger before he had spoken but now it seemed to resonate in vibrations, causing the room to almost heat up with his fury.
Her deep blue eyes started to get slightly brighter as her unease grew. She was let down from Ice's waist but she didn't leave him, her arms were around him, claws dragging down his sides. it wasn't long until he continued, his lips locking with hers, his body grinding pleasure filled against hers. She even let off a soft moan for his sake. that was probably what made Death crack. She didn't know what he did, but one minuet of love and then Ice was retreating back to his own shadowed shill, blood dripping down his back.
Nightmare gave a soft growl and licked a fang, running hands through her very long black hair as she looked over at death with a seductive glare. She had liked him earlier, was waiting for Tsuki to bed him and though she still felt that pull, she wanted Ice a bit more at the moment.

"Thanks a hell for that.."

She grabbed some of her hair and shook her head then let her arm fall as she turned and started to walk away, her movements graceful of course as she walked, mumbling under her throat.

"damn b*****d had no right..."

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Death watched as his brother slipped into the shadows as his eyes befell on Nitemare, licking his lips as he made his way over to her and the shadow tendrils that flailed about him started to slow down and calm themselves until he backed her into a corner and spoke to her, "you are nothing but a ******** whore, willing to ******** anyone or anything that moves that has a set of balls and a c**k. You don't know true love and you never will, so go back to wherever it is that you came from and give Tsuki back her body, she deserves it way more than you do or ever will." he said as he looked at her with those soulless black eyes of his, he wasn't playing games at all and he meant business.

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing

He had backed her into a corner, yelling at her about how much of a whore she was. An eyebrow raised on her part. Why should care for such things? She was born purely for the entertainment of the gods. She was the shadow born to cause chaos, she knew this in her heart, her personality. She did as she wished and in odd ways, she was praised for it. This demon should have known, does probably know, his words mean nothing to her.
She licked one of her fangs then couldn't take it anymore. She lifted her head back and let out a cruel laugh, her fangs shining in the glimmer of the light.

"Who ever said I only preferred those with a c**k and balls?"

She leaned forward, getting close to his neck as she breathed her soft breath on his skin.

"Maybe if you were woman, I'd have much more interest in you. Actually, now thinking of it. There are so many things I could do with your young... lover.. She has a quite magnificent body no? Of course she does.. Or you wouldn't have taken her to bed. Your actions were quite enticing but you know.. I could do much more just with the mind."

She let off another cruel laugh as she raked a claw down the wall, knowing something Death did not, something that he will end up finding out as she blinked slowly the stared him into his eyes, her own a bright icy blue as the outside rim of her eyes seemed to move like water.

"I may not deserve this body.. but wasn't it you who gave this gift to me? You who set me to wander along inside your dearly beloved? You were the one who gave me to her, the 'curse of chaos' and here I will stay. You know you cannot hurt me, at least not while I'm in this body. You'd hurt Tsuki.. She is very weak right now and the only one holding her up, the only one keeping her walking, is me. She can't even stand on her own, she needs someone there to help her. What a pathetic beast. of course, you could try and take me out of her and then try and see if you can help her yourself. Either way.. It doesn't matter much to me.."

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Death completely ignored every word that she said as he only looked deep into her eyes and peered into the vast souls that were Tsuki and that of Nitemare, a sigh of disgust leaving his lips as he listened to the last of her words as he tensed, his anger rising again as he clenched his right hand as the gauntlet Tokudaiji started to form on it as he wrapped his hand around her throat and lifted her from the ground and pinned her to the wall and spoke to her in the most sadistic, cold, chilling, calm, and violent voice that she had ever heard. "I will take you out of her at any cost but my life and hers and when I do, I will make damn sure that you are cast deep into the pits of hell and tormented beyond your own imagination for the rest of eternity."

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing

A growl formed in her throat as he lifted her off the ground, cutting off her breath. For some reason, that woke her up. not from what she was doing, that if it was wrong, but of her past life. She.. remembered. She reckoned probably not all of it be enough to fit in the pieces. She thought about his words. It was funny in some ways, and she let off another growl before speaking.

"I'll make sure to tell the hell spirits I'm home..."

She could feel his hand crushing her throat, causing bruises and she closed her cold blue eyes.

"Too bad you are tainting Tsuki's neck with bruises.."

Nightmare closed her eyes once more and unnoticeably switched paces with Tsuki. It was easier for Tsuki to be brought out than it was Nightmare. All it took was the blink of her eyes, which were now back to their red color, but her head was tilted back slightly, eyes unseen.
She just woke and she could feel her air being blocked off, a hand on her throat. She brought her hands up to his and clawed at them, trying to get him to let go.
Her voice was low and a bit hoarse as she spoke.

"Let me go.... Let me ******** down Death..."

She spoke the words that first came to mind, and that was what they were.

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Death only nodded at her as she spoke her words and it would only be moments later when he felt Tsuki's claws clawing at his arms and hands as he quickly released his grip from her neck and his eyes fell back to their crimson, blood red color, snapping out of his deadly trance as he would catch her if she feel forward into him and hold her close, she needed rest and she needed to get her strength and powers back as well. In his mind stirred what Nitemare had said to him as he tried to concentrate on a way to separate the both of them so he could just have his Tsuki and no one else. "Hello love." was all that he could get out of his mouth right now as it ran around in circles.

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing

She gasped for breath when he let her go, panting softly to get her breath back, her hands at her throat as she breathed in deeply. She would have rolled out of his arms if she wasn't so weak. What did he think he was trying to do? Kill her? Well that seemed to be working.
She coughed a little and rolled her head into his chest.

"Wh-what was that for.....?"

She sighed deep and got her breath back as she closed her eyes and tried to concentrate and relax.

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Can't you understand What makes a man Hate another man Help me understand

Death looked down at her as she rolled her head onto his chest, sighing lightly as he scooped her up in his arms and carried her back upstairs to their bedroom, opening the large window to let some sunlight in and a cool wind blow into the room. He laid her down on the bed of course before he did that as he then sat down on the bed next to her and looked down at her. "She, I mean Nitemare took over your body and I walked in on my brother Ice ******** her...but it was your body she was using." he said with a small exasperated sigh as he looked at her still and laid down next to her.

People are people So why should it be That you and I should get along awfully

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing

A blush rose on her cheeks at his words and she moved her legs slightly, feeling the heat. Her eyes drifted to the wall, looking a bit sad. A wolf only mates with one. If he really did... do what Delial said Ice did, then she was tainted. If she ever met another wolf, her reputation would be completely ruined. Those around her would hate her. She doubted she'd meat another like her but just the thought scared her and... The horror of having someone she didn't want inside her... It disturbed her. It was almost like rape.
She scooted away from Delial, more towards the wall, curling up in some blankets. She liked his bed, a bed surrounded by the walls. It felt safe and nice, but even with that feeling, she felt everything breaking around her.
She clenched her fists until she bled, then, not being able to take it anymore, she sat up and crawled over Delial and hobbled straight to the bathroom. She almost fell on the way but instead tried her best so she would stumble over her feet and fall into the bathroom.
She rolled over on the tile floor and kicked the door shut, then got up and locked the door.

"Don.... Don't come in..."

She didn't need to puke, no, she felt too sick to even do that.
She sat against the bathroom wall and sighed softly as she took off her shredded kimono, her hands skimming her skin for 'signs'. The drifted over her legs and she scrunched her nose as she felt Ice's cold. She slid her hands up her leg a little then gave a soft whine at what she found. She still wasn't sure but it just being there bothered her. It brought tears to her eyes as she grabbed one of those brush scrubbers, a bowl of water and soap, and started to scrub every part that she felt his coldness, every part she felt... 'touched', especially that part. She scrubbed that one the hardest and the most, using alot of soap. She gave soft whines as she felt the pain, but kept going. She didn't care if it hurt, she wanted it out.

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
A sudden wave of helplessness came over Death, a feeling he hadn't ever had in a serious amount of extended time. He looked at her with a small frown on his face as he watched her move to the corner of the bed and against the wall, then seemingly get up and almost trip head over heels as she booked it for the bathroom and slammed the door shut and almost yelled at him not to come in. A growl escaped from his throat, but it was very low and she wouldn't hear it as he got up and walked to the bathroom door and knocked on it. "Is everything ok baby?" he asked her as the thought of kicking his brothers a** hardcore style floated through his mind.

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing

"Ye....Yeah... I'm f-fine..."

He'd be able to hear her sobs as she scrubbed, trying to get rid of what ice had left. She had tried mumbling her sobs but they were still hear able. If her body wasn't sore before, meaning after the encounter with death, it was already sore before that, but it was most definitely sore now. She had red scrub spots in certain places on her body as she scrubbed at them over and over, still not completely feeling clean. Her tears started to mix with the bowl of water and soap. Yes she was going insane. She wouldn't be able to take it if the man entered her, she barely knew if he did and she was still there scrubbing away, trying to make herself 'clean' again.

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Death could hear her sobs and he could smell the soapy water as he could also hear the scrubbing but the shadows that whispered in his ear told him a different story of what was going on, on the other side of the door. He had enough and he couldn't take it anymore as they also told him what happened between Ice and Nitemare, he didn't penetrate her, but he came very close to doing so until Death walked in and stopped them. Death forced the door open as he rushed in, a sad look on his face as he rushed over to behind Tsuki and grabbed her hands in his and made her stop scrubbing as he pulled and held her close, making her drop the scrubber into the water as he spun her around so she faced him, "I'm so sorry for leaving you alone baby. I never thought this would ever happen.: he said as a single tear fell from his eye and hit the floor in a small burst of flames.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff