Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
((Hugs tightly and nuzzle cuddles...Me too wolfie.))

Invisible Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing

She hung her head a sighed softly, removing her hands from his as she took her drink and chugged it down her throat in one last gulp. Then by placing her hands onto the ground, she stood and dusted herself off, raising her head as she gave a soft smile.

"I guess that is true but it still didn't mean you had to do such a horrible thing at the beginning. You could have wrapped her arms around me or something and poofed off where you wanted to go instead of knocking me out."

She gave him a slight glare as she placed her hands on her hips.

"And you know I only fought you because you freaked me out. You can be a freaky guy Delial. You always were."

Her smile widened and she gave a soft laugh while running a hand through her long hair and walking up to Delial to put her lips softly to his cheek before turning off and going back inside and letting off a soft yawn. Her stomach gave a small gurgle and she couldn't help but blush.

"You know... thinking about it.. it's been a couple weeks since I've eaten something decent. I can live solely off blood that is true but nothing beats a morning with blueberry waffles with peanut butter and syrup."

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Death watched and listened to her as he continued to drink the last of his drink as she drank the rest of hers as he smiled lightly at her and chuckled, listening to her words. "I did it for my own good. I don't ever underestimate anyone and remember, I hadn't seen you in ages, so I didn't know how strong or what kind of powers you would have to use against me if I had just simply walked up to you, so I opted to knock you for my own good as well as yours." he said as he nodded his head. He stepped close to her and smiled down at her as he placed his hands on her hips on her hips, "but think, now I am always and forever your freaky guy." he said as he leaned down to kiss her lips gently and then pulled away. He heard the rumbling of her tummy as he chuckled and ran his hand lightly over her stomach. "Well it looks like all three of you are hungry." he said as he pulled her close and lightly nuzzled the side of her neck with his nose. "Mmm, that does sound good. Well then shall we head down to the kitchen and get started on our goodies?" he asked in an excited, almost childlike voice.

Invisible Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing

There was something odd about it, but she couldn't help but feeling how good it felt for him to wrap his arms around her and lean and nuzzle on her. It seemed so comforting and relaxing. In fact, it was so nice that she had a hard time moving forward but without delay placed a foot in front of the other and walked forward out into the hallway, Delial still attached to her from behind like a blood loving leech. She had to admit, he was seemingly adorable at the momen---- wait.... what did he say?
Her feet were glued to the ground as she stared forward, eyes going slightly blank as she thought about what he said. Even if he pushed at her back, she wouldn't, couldn't move an inch. His words struck her to the gore, a shiver going down her back as she whirled around at him with dark eyes, slight menace in her voice.

"What do you mean by three! I only have two in me! of course one of them is not wanted but that is beside the point....."

She bit her lip and waited for his answer. She wasn't going to move an inch until she got it.

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Death had let her go as he gave a small giggle, looking into her eyes as he nodded at her. "Yes, I said three of you my love. You, the one inside of you, and the little bitty tiny one growing inside of you as we speak. It's too bad you don't remember that special night that we had when you were just yourself when both of us mated. My seed is planted in you and we are going to have a child unless you otherwise get rid of it without me knowing." he said to her in a light voice, not a single bit of anger showing in it, but the different things that he could only fathom that would happen if she chose to kill the child before or after it was born without his knowing and him finding out later stirred deeply in his mind, he just hoped that she wouldn't, esp. if she loved him as much as he loved her. "Is that a problem love?" he asked her as he continued to look into her eyes with his crimson blood red eyes.

Invisible Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing

Her legs couldn't take this and they gave out, making her fall onto the floor in the middle of the hall with her eyes wide and her mouth slightly open, her breath almost choked from her lungs. She had never thought it would happen. Didn't really know the possibilities. She wasn't exactly human so when it comes to things like that, it could be different. She wasn't all herself when what happened happened either so she wouldn't have thought to change anything, so why was she so surprised?

"I.. I.. I r-remember that night... how could I not...? but... I have a b..b....b..b-baby.. in me..?"

Her eyes widened further as she looked up at Delial, now in a slight panic, putting her hands in her hair and hanging onto her head.

"What am I supposed to do? I've never had a kid before and I'm not even relatively good with kids.. how am I supposed to take care of it, keep it safe, even relatively relate to it?"

She never thought of killing the thing. Why would she kill such innocent life? She never killed those who didn't deserve it.

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
He watched in surprise as her knees gave out from under her and she collapsed to the floor as she sat there, kneeling down in front of her as he pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her and held her close, letting her rest her head against his chest if she pleased as he ran a single hand through her hair with his fingers. "Yes you have a baby in you love, now just calm down and take slow deep breathes. I promise you everything will be ok. I will be here for and with you at all times. I have dealt with kids and you won't be single handedly raising him/her on your own. Just trust in me for once again love, like I said, I promise everything will be ok. Things will fall into place as they come along."

Invisible Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing

She gives a soft nod and takes in a few deep breaths as she leans on him, closing her eyes as she concentrated on her breath.

"I.. I know I'm just.. surprised is all... I mean it isn't every day that you find out you are with child... How do you even know that..?"

After a few more breaths she stood, still hanging onto him, arm in arm, headed once again to the kitchen. Things are gonna get interesting in her life, she could tell.

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
He held her, letting her lean on him as he nuzzled the side of her neck and calmed her down. "I know because I can sense it. The both of us now that we are back together share a strong bond that no one cane break no matter what happens. I know it isn't but I am glad in a way, I have always wanted a child of my own." he said as he helped her to her feet as they headed off to the kitchen arm in arm to make some blueberry waffles and muffins, yay muffins!!!

Invisible Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
off to the kitchen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~
What Tsuki is wearing

She sat at one of the waiting tables as Delial went off to the kitchen. She didn't want him to do all the work but she was still taking in the fact that she was growing a third person. She could smell the mix as her tail started to wave just slightly. She really hadn't eaten in a long time and this was going to be a wonderful breakfast.
She leaned back in the chair and let off a soft content sigh, resting her head back, her hair trailing behind her and onto the floor, her eyes closing as she let her muscles relax a little.

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
It wouldn't be long before the food was ready, a large stack of blueberry waffles, bacon, toast, eggs, milk, orange juice, butter, and his most favorite, APPLE SAUCE (******** yeah!!) He made her plate and sat it before her, smiling as he placed a large bottle of maple syrup before her as well and told her to dig in as he started to make his own plate and sat down beside her and playfully nudged her. "So are you still concerned about what I told you this morning love?" he asked her as he took a huge bite out of his waffles.

Invisible Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
~Alright. It's been a while since posts have been made so I am gonna type something, but I'm startin a lil fresh cuz I'm absolutely bored and on brain block with continuing what we were doing. SO! Starting a completely new day and yada yada yada....~

Invisible Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
~Tsuki Mira-ju~

A couple of screams could be heard in the background, along with the feel of something burning, a smell that intoxicates and suffocates, a searing pain on your skin like that of something frozen. Everything seemed to come together, puzzle pieces that bring in the whole picture of agony.
Tsuki's eyes were blazed red, the image of flames etched into them as she looked along the landscape. How did she get here? And why was there such a burning pain in her pale skin?
Her feet moved on their own as she walked down a platform, the flames around her ceased, dying down into nothing, only now a sweet layer of mist was spread before her, veiling her completely, her eyes seeing nothing but the fog.

"You have come child?"

For a moment her head twisted form side to side, seeing who spoke, but no one seemed to be there. No one spoke again, the creature waited patiently for her answer.

"I... I believe so.. Where am I, may I ask?"

"You are in the deep recesses of your own mind, though you are also in a place unknown to any other. I have brought you here, planted a message in your head. By your own feet you come to me."

"But why did I come here..?"

"There are things we need to discuss.. child.."

"What do you wish to discuss?"

"There are a matter of things. One would be the thing crawling inside you. It does not belong there and therefore will not exist. You will find that out soon."

"What do you mean...? Do you mean the shadow demon..?"

She didn't get an answer back.

"Answer me! I need to know! Who are you speaking of!?"

Still no answer, but this time, there seemed to be an attempt, a small whisper though she couldn't hear the words said. As the whisper faded away, so did the mist, then the platform, until everything went black.

Her reddish eyes slowly opened to reveal her surroundings. She was in the courtyard, by the gardens, a small rose in her hand. She didn't remember being there and did not even think to wonder on how she got there in the first place, her whole mind was working on the dream she had just had, but in truth, it wasn't a dream, but a vision, one that deeply troubles her and makes her utterly curious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games