Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The crimson red eyes looked out over the land and searched the sky's as the rain poured down on him, the moon full and high in the sky as thunder roared overhead and lightning streaked across it as he lightly licked his lips. His shadow wings were wrapped tightly around his body as the water dripped from him, but his being not wet at all except for his face and hair, the light sound of purring would be heard as a muzzle would rub against his leg and he looked down and gently scratched Demonik between the ears and smiled lightly. "Hello boy." he said as he stopped petting him and started to walk towards the end of the roof absentmindedly and soon fell off of it, falling from the top most part of the building all the way down tot he ground, impacting with a serious loud thud as a small crater was left where he lay. Was he alive or was he dead?

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
// I'll post up an introduction, and such once we figure out the details of this endeavor, instead of having it be clean cut kidnapping. xd

Story, and plot is what we aim for. This could be the basis of some other plot in the future if handled correctly, since I do plan on reviving my thread for the bounty/assassin role play styles again. Meaning plotted epic violence is finally coming back to Gaia. 3nodding //

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
((Yay, maybe then I can put my ******** skills and characters to use...)) =Lets the sound of his .50 Cal BMG heard being loaded as he lets the bolt slam into place.=

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300