Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Player

"Hmhmhm... I'm looking forward to it too." Delly smiled before walking up behind Dante and put her arms around his waist. "Yeah, sorry about that. I never really noticed how much bigger than Adell you were until today, so I didn't think it'd be a problem at first. At least you can take them off soon."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante purred, leaning back into Delly's embrace and resting a hand over hers* True. Honestly, I don't know what we're waiting around down here for. *slowly he broke out of her arms, turning around* Just let me put my surviving stuff somewhere safe for the night. *he walked back to the bar, scooping up his coat, boots and guitar case*

((I'm very, very, very sorry that it took me so long to reply to this. I think I'm getting depressed again.))

Shadowy Player

"You've got a point. I'm starting to get a bit impatient just standing around like this." Delly let out a small purr as well until Dante broke loose to grab the rest of his belongings. "We can keep those in my room with us tonight. I'm sure it'll be safe enough in there with us." Putting her hand behind her back, a small smile pulled on her face. "I'm sure you'll be happy if it's all nearby too."

((Hey, don't worry about it. I can understand completely. Is there anything you'd want to talk about?))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante smiled, shifting the items in his arms around to free up one arm* You know me so well. *he pulled Delly close at the waist, giving her a short kiss before slinging the guitar case's strap over his shoulder* Let's go.

((No, I spoke to my mom early this morning and I think getting all of that stuff off my chest to her released a lot of the tension. Thank you, though.))

Shadowy Player

"Aside from your clothing size at least." Delly giggled before Dante pulled her close for the kiss. "Alright then. After you then." She grinned as she made her way towards the stairs before stopping next to them to wait for Dante.

(Alright. I hope you feel better soon then. Any time you need to talk about something, just let me know.))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Well, aside from another time like tonight, I can't think of when you'd need to know it. I certainly hope this never happens again. *he walked over to the stairs, taking the first step up backwards to face Delly* I certainly don't mind how things turned out, though. *he turned, walking a few more steps up* I can't think of a better ending to having my clothes scratched off.

Shadowy Player

"That's true. You don't usually need to know people's clothing sizes for most things. Having good clothes shredded like that is a shame though." Delly followed behind Dante as he started to walk farther up the stairs with a small smile. "I can't think of an ending that both of us might like better either. I'd say the night's ending on a high note."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
A high note? *Dante opened the bedroom door almost as soon as he was upstairs* Well there's an interesting idea. *he turned to look over his shoulder at Delly and smirked* I'll see what I can do for you to make that a bit more literal. *he winked, disappearing into the room*

Shadowy Player

The smirk on Delly's face turned into a dark blush at Dante's response. She didn't even have a good response to that. "I-I'll do my best for you too!" She blurted out before disappearing into the room behind Dante and quickly closing the door.

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
There was a chime as the front door opened. "Hello?" A girl of about 15 stuck her head inside, dark purple wavy hair falling from her shoulder as orange eyes blinked. "Um, I-I'm a sister of Ninja? I came here paradoxily to be "fleshed out" ", she did finger quotes in the air as she stepped inside, a foot closing the door behind her. "Anybody here? I'll gladly drink a non-alcoholic sparkling grape juice...hello?" She stopped in the middle of the room, a long tail swishing anxiously behind her as she glanced to and fro.

((sorry if this is odd; would it be okay if I play around with this character in here?))

Shadowy Player

Adell stepped out from the kitchen, drying his hands off on the front of his t-shirt. Once he saw the young girl, he offered a smile. "Welcome miss. How can I help you?" He couldn't help but notice her tail when he came out, but decided to kept his hidden like always. Never knew what someone might do, right?

((It's fine by me. That was certainly an interesting introduction.))

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
She smiled, straightening some once Adell walked in. "Hi; yes; um, can I get a bottle of non-alcoholic sparkling white grape juice, please? That stuff is delicious." She flashed a grin which looked very similar to Ninja's, with perhaps a hint of Amber's naivety.

((yeah; I couldn't think of a better way to introduce someone Adell wouldn't be able to interact with normally sweatdrop this character is the 10 years in the future version from what Adell would normally be able to talk to 3nodding ))

Shadowy Player

"Got it. Coming right up." Adell smiled, taking note of her grin before turning to dig what she'd ordered out of the coolers. After a minute or so, he turned around and set the drink on the counter before crossing his arms over his chest. "So, what brings you around here? You look a lot like some old friends of mine."

((I can't blame you. I don't think I could've come up with a better way to introduce someone like that. sweatdrop
Ah, so she's that really young sister that Ninja used to worry about, right? At least, I think that's who it might be. I could always be wrong, since it's been a while. sweatdrop ))

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
The teenager giggled, skipping over to the bar and taking a seat. "You don't say? Well, you seem like a friend of my sis's. Adell, right?" She turned her head to the side quizzically as she pulled the drink closer to her, a hand remaining on the glass, ready to take a sip.

((bingo~! Totally right~!! 4laugh ))

Shadowy Player

Adell blinked for a second before reaching up to scratch the back of his head. "Uh, yeah, actually. ...What was your sister's name?" He asked before tilting his head back and forth to quietly crack his neck a few times.

((Yes! I feel accomplished now. -w-
On the other hand, I can't remember her name, since I think I only really saw it a few times. That accomplished feeling is already gone now. sweatdrop ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff