Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
"Totally called it!" She cheered, flashing that signature grin again before taking a victory swig of her drink. "My sister?" She blinked before smiling with mischief. "You know her as "Ninja"." She fluttered her orange eyes, the same shade as Ninja's.

((don't worry; only 1 -maybe 2- person knows her real name besides me mrgreen ))

Shadowy Player

'Yeah, I guess you did." Adell chuckled a little before turning to grab a drink for himself. "Ah, I should have figured you were related to Ninja." He smiled as he turned to face her again and opened a beer, pointing at one of his eyes afterwords. "You two have the same color here. You grin's are a little alike too." He chuckled before taking a sip of his drink.

((Ah, I completely forgot about that being a secret. Man, college makes me forget a lot of stuff. sweatdrop ))

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
"Y-You think so?!" She blushed slightly, looking down with embarrassed delight. She wanted so badly to be like her sister; even such little things like the same eyes was incredible to her.

((yeah, that's one of the things I decided to change xp it's not a secret anymore, but she prefers her nickname/abbreviated name to her real name))

Shadowy Player

"I do." Adell smiled warmly. He had been heard of Ninja having a little sister, but beyond that, he hadn't heard anything about her. "You seem really happy about what I said." He couldn't hold back a small chuckle, though it wasn't meant as a bad thing. It was kind of refreshing to see. really.

((Nothing wrong with that. A lot of people prefer nicknames to their real names. I do that all the time.
You're the first I'm telling this to, but with an idea I've been throwing around, "Adell" is actually a nickname he adopted over his real name. Of course, that's only an idea at this point.))

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
"Oh, uh," she scratched the back of her head, still looking down. The blush was mostly faded, but it persisted slightly on her cheeks. "Yeah; um.. I-It's just kinda' hard to get approval as her sister, you know? What with Aunt Melody being around before me, and Aunt Astral and the others being such great fighters and all... B-But that stops now! I'm gonna' become great just like them, and then they'll really see me as my sister's real sister!" Stands up with determination, slamming her hand on the counter. Seems really excited for this.

((I think that could work really well 3nodding "Ninja" is just a nickname *shrugs* ))

Shadowy Player

"Yeah, I can see how it'd be hard to approval in that situation. She was friends with some amazing people though." Adell took another sip of his drink before crossing his arms again. "There's nothing wrong with trying to get better and get approval, but just don't lose track of your real self alright? I lost some of the best parts of my life trying to win someone's approval, and I gotta say, I regret some of it because it wasn't 'me'. Don't really know if that makes a ton of sense or not." He nodded a little with his eyes closed. "I wish you the best of luck though. I don't know if it counts for much, but I already acknowledge you as Ninja's sister."

((That's true. Though, it would be pretty cool to have a kid named Ninja.
Hey, I'm feel like I'm about to pass out, so I'm gonna go to bed. We don't have to end this here if you'd like, but I have to go now. G'night Ninja.))

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
She listened to his words, attentively, slowly sinking back into her seat as he spoke. Not all of the words made a lot of sense to her, but she appreciated what he was trying to do by saying them. By the end of his speech, though, she looked at him with such disbelieving adoration, you could practically see the idolizing stars in her glistening eyes. She wiped her eyes hurriedly, barely trying to cover a sniffle. "You're the sweetest guy I've ever met, Adell, and I don't use that lightly. Thank you." She stood up again, though this time it was to stretch a hand across the bar to him. "I'm Chrystal Marie, but I go by CM for short. It's really great to meet you." She meant it, and it was obvious in her smile.

((night Adell! I hope you sleep well!
PS: "Chrystal" has a slightly odd pronunciation; that's why the spelling's weird))

Shadowy Player

"Huh?" Adell couldn't help but blink in confusion for a second as the young girl wiped her eyes once he was done. He certainly hadn't expected a response like that at all. Not from past experiences where people would just brush off the what he saying, at least. "Why thank you. I haven't gotten a compliment like that in quite some time." He smiled again as he leaned forward to lightly shake her hand. He hoped she wouldn't mind the slight chill to his skin because of his genes, since it was unavoidable. "Thanks. It's certainly a pleasure to meet you as well CM."

((Got it. At least your spelling gives a hint to a different pronunciation, unlike my friend's. I had to train myself to read her name differently from the spelling. -_-;; ))

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
She blinked with some surprise at his hand's temperature, but if he tried to pull away, she wouldn't let him. She held his hand, grabbing it with both of hers, as she wondered at it. "You're skin's kinda' cold. You're not a vampire, are you? You don't smell like one, and I don't think Sis ever called you one..?" She looked up at Adell, still holding onto his hand.

((oh, that sucks; I'm sorry xd really CM has an accent with everything she says, but I'm not quite sure how it works yet, so I haven't figured out how to write it -working on that))

Shadowy Player

"Hm? Oh, that." Adell chuckled a bit, rubbing the back of his head with his other hand. "No, I'm not a vampire, or anything of that sort really. I'm a half demon, so I'm part ice demon." He smiled a bit, not bothering to try and pull his hand away, since he figured she'd hold on anyway. "My body runs a little bit colder than most people's, so my skin isn't quite so... warm as everyone else's. Does that make sense?"

((Eh, it wasn't a big problem. She was a good friend for a while, so it never really bothered me. Hey, nothing wrong with that. You said you were "fleshing her out", so feel free to experiment when you get an idea. :3))

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
OOC: -lurks- Anyone out and about?

Shadowy Player

((I am, at least for another hour or so.))

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
CM nodded vigorously. "Yes; that makes perfect sense." She wants to keep holding onto his hand, but that'd probably get weird pretty quick. Hastily -but reluctantly- she let go, her eyes envious. "Your hand feels good; I always feel a little too warm..." She grumbled slightly to herself, taking a sip of her juice afterwards. "Oh! Can you do anything interesting? As a half ice demon, I mean."

((I am, as well. sorry, I'm doing about 3 things at once so I'm sorry if I get a bit distracted sweatdrop ))

Shadowy Player

"You'd think it'd have it's benefits, but I actually get hotter than a lot easier than most people." Adell couldn't help but laugh at CM's behavior about his hand. "Of course. It just took a lot of practice to do some cool stuff." He grinned as his held up his left hand, making a small amount of frost form and swirl in the air until a chunk of ice appeared above his palm, which he started to form into different shapes and objects.

((Don't worry about it. I just kind of had a brain-fart, so sorry if it's not a good example of his ice control or anything. sweatdrop ))

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
As the ice formed different shapes and things, CM leaned forward on the counter, eyes glued to the show. When appropriate, she "oo"ed and "ahh"ed, but it was all genuine; she wouldn't even think of mocking something as amazing as shifting and creating ice. Once Adell was done, she clapped, thoroughly amazed. "That's so cool; it must be awesome ta' have ice powers..!"

((I understand; I'm having trouble writing for CM right now sweatdrop I just tried doing an accent thing, but it looked so weird, I got rid of it xp ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff