Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Player

((Honestly, from that little exchange, I think there's a really pervy side of Delly that even I don't know about yet. XD))

"And we appreciate your willingness to go along with it." The copy grinned while the other sort of buried her face against Dante's shoulder once she was done sharing her 'ideas' with him.
"T-That sounds good to me. Besides, t-the longer we wait, the more anxious I'm gonna get, a-and the harder it's gonna be for me to want to quit later..." Delly's voice dropped off at the end from an overwhelming wave of embarrassment. Even with her willingness to share her ideas, making such an admission seemed to have pushed it far enough to where she couldn't talk regularly for the time being.
"Well then~ I think it's time we get up there." The second Delly grinned before lightly tugging on Dante's arm, which in turn, made the other Delly pull as well.

((Also, I really need to find a good alternative to "embarrassment" and such, so I don't feel like I'm repeating it over and over in these situations. -_-;; Or I need to have Delly get more and more used to talking about it one way or another.))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Hey, it happens. I didn't know some stuff about my OCs until I used them as RPCs, too.))

*Very subtly, Dante licked his upper lip in anticipation as the two Dellys led him toward the back door* Don't think I didn't hear that. It almost makes me wanna draw this out a little bit more. However, time waits for no man and all our little ideas combined are catching up with me. *he slipped one hand out of one Delly's grasp, opening up the door and standing aside* Ladies first.

((I use an online thesaurus when I get stuck like that. I forget the name, but I always find it through Google.))

Shadowy Player

((That's true. Characters even surprise the creators sometimes, I guess. Also, if you ever want to you can use your OCs or any other characters you want in here. I feel bad if things are kinda restricting you to just Dante over here.))

Delly blinked in surprise at Dante's comment, easily relinquishing her grasp on his arm so he could open the door. Surprisingly, the double let go as well, just so she could grab her red-faced creator and lead her into the room. Once she was inside, she let go of the other Delly and turned, lightly grabbing the front of Dante's shirt with a large smirk. "Come on mister gentleman. It's gonna be a looong night~"

((I'll have to start doing that then. Using a thesaurus completely slipped my mind before now.))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((I just might. I need to dust them off.))

*Thoroughly unprepared for the shirt grab once he got to the top of the stairs, Dante nearly fell straight on top of Delly's duplicate as she pulled him inside* Ooh. You'd better believe it. *getting his footing back again, Dante yanked the bedroom door shut in his excitement*

((And SCENE!))

Shadowy Player

((I have like one little arc I want to do that involves Delly, and if you want, part of it could be used to introduce your OCs Dante, if you feel like using them yet.))

Haruko made her way around the bar, cleaning it in place of Delly, who usually did it when she could. Something seemed a bit... off however. Though it wasn't her favorite thing to do, even Haruko would've smiled while she worked, but instead she had a somber look about her. She hadn't even bothered to change out of her pajamas before getting to work, or to put on her usual makeup. Even the bar itself seemed to have a different air about it with the owner away, and the cheerful sister seemingly missing in action. Something had to be wrong for her not to be out working like usual, and her motorcycle was still sitting outside the bar, meaning she had to be somewhere around the bar.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((I'll have to see. It'll take me some time to account-hop between all the places I'll be posting, though.

So wait, is Delly still at the shop?))

Shadowy Player

((I can understand that. If it becomes troublesome at some point, you can always make the posts off of one account here, though I don't really know what color the OCs post in, so I could see how that might be tricky...

She is, but for what's going on, she can't really leave her room at the moment. Sorry. I just noticed that it isn't really clear on that. sweatdrop ))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((One posts in light vermilion, the other in an entire fricking rainbow.

Wait, I'm confused. How long after the previous scene is this? Also, I need to go soon. I'm wiped out.))

Shadowy Player

((Ahh, that'll be interesting to see. Can't say I've heard of the rainbow choice before.

I was thinking maybe a week or so? It'd give a reasonable time frame for some of the stuff to have taken place. I really wasn't sure how to put the time gap across though... That's alright. You don't worry about responding until tomorrow, since I'm pretty tired too. Go get your rest. :3 ))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((The bright side is that her tone of voice is never in question. If she's being scathingly sarcastic, the color will let you know.))

*Dante could feel the unusual change in the bar's atmosphere from the moment he walked in* Evening, Haruko. *his eyes shifted all over the room as he tried to pinpoint the source of the odd feeling* How's business?

Shadowy Player

((Ahh, that's definitely useful then. That's a really smart idea.))

"Hm? Oh, evening Dante." Haruko gave him an almost half-hearted smile, the light bags under her eyes suggesting it was more because of exhaustion than anything against him personally. "Business has been alright, though no one's come by tonight. Bit of a saving grace since since Delly-" She caught herself, not knowing if Adell wanted the knowledge to get out yet or not. She'd tell him anyway, because of Delly and Dante's relationship, but she had to see if he'd heard anything yet. "Have you, uh... Have you heard from Adell at all in the last few days...?"

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((As soon as you know what each color means, at least. There's an image in her signature to help decode it, but it's still not perfectly obvious.))

*Dante could feel himself tensing up at Haruko's tone as she spoke to him. If something was going on with Delly, he needed to know about it* No, I haven't. What's going on with Delly? Last time I saw her was about a week ago. *he pointed his thumb back toward the door* I saw her bike out front. I thought she was here.

Shadowy Player

((Well, as long as there's something reference off of, I'm sure it'd be easier to learn which is which after a while.))

Haruko, lightly rubbed her mouth, trying to think her words through for a few moments. "Well, Delly's here, but She h... S-She got hurt really bad the other night when she was in town." Her answer came out loud enough for Dante to hear, but her voice was strained. "She had to be taken to the hospital. They let her come back her, but... It's gonna be a while before she can go back to her normal life again."

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*The floor might as well have fallen out from under Dante in that moment. He certainly felt like he was falling on the inside* Where, when and how? *in almost no time, his expression changed to one of anger* I swear, if it was another hate crime, I'm coming after those bastards.

Shadowy Player

"I-It was about 3 days ago. From what we were told, they found her in a back alley near the center of town." Haruko's heart practically fell into her stomach, accompanied by a quiet gulp and a momentary silence before continuing. "T-They said whoever did it beat her up pretty badly before pinning her hands to the wall with her knife. H-Her eyes were cut pretty badly too, a-and they said it was probably an attempt to make her unable to identify them, a-and they shot her in the stomach a few times, w-which was when someone called in a panic. I-It's sickening someone could do that..." She visibly gulped again and put her hand over her mouth, visibly moving back a little when she saw Dante's reaction. "T-They said they didn't know the motive, s-so we don't know if that was why or not..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff