FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

"That sounds like fun. I'd probably fall on my tail just looking at the buildings." Sai chuckles but it fades as she watches Nil disappear down the way. Something had to be done. She couldn't live with herself if she let him leave like this. "Excuse me..." She slid from her chair and quickly walked after Nil. "H-hey Nil! Wait!" She called out as she caught up to him. "I'm sorry about yesterday. You showing up so suddenly caught me off guard." She shrugged. "I was wondering if you'd stay. For a bit longer? I mean I'm not forcing you to stay if you don't want to, you know. But at least have dinner before you go? Please? I'll pay."

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Regular

User ImageNil stops mid step the moment Blue calls his name. He turns and looks down at her, the dull haze lifting from his eyes just looking at her. He opens his mouth to reply to her but she keeps talking quickly and he waits for her to finish, a small smile on his face. "I'll stay for dinner." he confirms, 'I'd do anything for you.' he says to himself, though the look in his eyes said it clearly enough. His gaze lifted and he stared back at Drake, his eyes softening on his face. He envied the man greatly and he regarded him respectfully.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"No matter the race, no matter the gender, we are all unified by the same beating heart..."
Current Race: HUMAN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Drake watched her walk off, and he looked down at his empty glass, fighting that tight feeling in his chest again. Damn it all...he had to stop with this crappy feeling...

He felt a pair of eyes on him, and his own eyes, a swirling pool of red, orange, blue, and pink, turned to meet his own eyes. He offered a smile and another nod. It wasn't feigned. He was just as respectful of Nil as he was of him.

Playful Nerd

"Great! I'll order steaks. Can't go wrong with those." Sai smiled. She went to the spindle who usually waited behind the counter and told it the order. With a nod it disappeared into the kitchen as Sai went back to her seat. "So where've you been? What have you done? Seen any interesting place like New York?"She asked Nil.

Regular

User ImageNil watches her talk to the spindle then follows her to the table where she sat with Drake. He stops a few feet away, placing the huge jug down on a table near them. He looked to Blue while standing away from them, tucking his hands into the pockets of his jacket sighing heavily. "I have traveled very far but I never stayed in one place for too long. I was attempting to open myself up to people, learning customs of all sorts of folk so that I could interact with others without a plethora of things hindering me. New York... I have not been to the city itself but in the suburban areas of it. It was too busy for my taste. I mostly helped folk in smaller villages, much like the one I grew up in when I was but a babe. I did things to help them and in return I received small tokens of their appreciation which I have kept in my pack." He turned to gesture to it but noticed that it was still outside and shrugged looking back to them. He would have asked what she had been up to, but decided better of it.

Playful Nerd

"That was nice of you. I bet they appreciated someone helping out. It reminds me of what Drake used to do. He was a protestor. He fought for non-humans' rights." Sai chuckled a bit. "You should have seen him. He'd show up all bloodied and bruised. Until one guy decided to turn his group into a killing spree. What was his name again, Drake? Started with an L, that's all I remember." She asked, turning to him.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"No matter the race, no matter the gender, we are all unified by the same beating heart..."

Drake chuckled as Saizu told of his story. "Actually, it was Oliver, but you're only two letters off," he said with a chuckle, and he looked to Nil. "Yeah...we fought for non-human rights in New York. Lots of sit-in protests, a lot of picketing, and a lot of shouting. We got beat up a lot too. But Oliver...he wanted revenge for all those beatings, and he started killing humans in the name of non-human vengeance. He was a crackpot. I had to confront him on it. He's not a problem now."

He nodded to Nil. "It's a good thing you're doing. There's a lot of places that need help, and every little bit does a lot."

Regular

User ImageNil nods to Blue and looks to Drake as he speaks of what he's done in the past. "I see.. And yes.. several places need help and with my unusual ability I'm able to do them well. It is the least I can do for the kind people I come across. Every bit does indeed count." Nil says quietly, shifting his weight slowly to the other side. "My name is Nil Garrish, by the way." he says to Drake, stepping forward and holding a hand out for a friendly shake.

Playful Nerd

Sai scratched at a horn. "I thought it was Larry or Lou..." She shrugged at herself and listened to the two. It was nice seeing them get along at least. The spindle had finally returned with a plate of steak and roasted veggies. "Oh, thank you." She smiled but part of her wished it hadn't shown up. Quietly she reached into her pocket and pulled out the money she owed. "Here. Keep the change." The spindle nodded and went on its way.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Drake smiled and shook the man's hand. "Drake Parrish. A pleasure to meet you, Nil."

He released the man's hand and pushed his own through his dark blue hair. "Gosh, it's been awhile since all that happened. I wonder if they're still working in New York..."

Regular

User ImageNil returns the shake firmly and releases him at the exact same time as the other man. He watches as the spindle brings them the foods. He looks at it but says nothing, continuing to stand, looking at the two of them. He clenches his teeth a little and looks off at a wall, this was growing more awkward by the minute.

Playful Nerd

"I bet they are. Maybe you should try to contact them one day. They'd probably be happy to hear from you again." Sai smiled at Drake then looked up at Nil with a curious tilt of her head. "Aren't you going to eat?"

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Drake shrugged. "I could...but I don't know. They might try and get me back into the group, and I don't want to go back, frankly. But you're right. It might be nice to check up on them and make sure things are going well for them."

He looked to Nil too. "Trust me, the steak is good here. Honest." He chuckled a little, then adjusted his glasses.

Playful Nerd

((Sorry. I gtg. Nodding off badly tonight. Have a good night.))

Regular

User ImageNil pulls a chair out finally and sits across from them. He pulls one plate toward him and picks up a knife and a fork, without a word he began cutting into it and eating it, nodding with approval. He eats the veggies one by one until they're completely gone then starts at the steak again, eating every single piece of it slowly, savoring its taste. It would more than likely be a long time before he had such a meal, and it would almost certainly be the last he'd have with Blue.. He'd savor every moment of that too. His eyes lift from his plate and he gazes at her with his head still lowered; he would miss her greatly but he wished her and her Drake the best with his whole heart.

[ Goodnight, I'm off as well. I've got an early day tomorrow. ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces