FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

Sai grinned coyly. "Someone wants some attention." Takal knew what was next. Mushy stuff. He didn't want to get caught in the middle so he flew off into the rafters. Sai didn't have to give him a hand signal to leave, which was fine by her. She carefully shifted onto his lap, wrapping her tail around his while she nestled her back against him. "Like this?"

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"No matter the race, no matter the gender, we are all unified by the same beating heart..."
Current Race: SATYR XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Drake turned to his satyr form, leaving his tail still coiled around hers. "Just like that..."

He leaned in, kissing her deeply and wrapping his arms around her waist. "Mmm...I can't wait for the winter months. I'll be in here all the time, and I'm sure we'll be able to find some time to curl up in front of the fire together."

He winked before nuzzling her neck. He never could get enough of showing her how much he loved her. He felt the need to show it often. He didn't want her feeling neglected whatsoever.

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

((Sorry. Last post for tonight. Got school in the morning.))

Sai smiled and gently stroked his arms. "I'd like that." She said, reaching up to stroke his nose. "Hey! Maybe we could make a giant snow fort and have a giant snowball fight with everyone. That would be really fun." She chuckled. "I bet you'd beat everyone." A yawn escaped. It was very comfortable sitting on his lap.

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"No matter the race, no matter the gender, we are all unified by the same beating heart..."
Current Race: SATYR XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Drake chuckled. "Dunno about that. You're pretty skilled yourself."

He smiled, resting his forehead against hers. "Either way...I think it'll be a blast..."

He stroked her hair a little bit, then kissed her cheek before leading her upstairs for the night. They would stay in his room, and he would keep close to her, as always.

((Same. Night!))

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Sunshine. Sunshine everywhere. The woman slowly opens her eyes. She had been outside, talking with Bunni. The mechanical girl seemed oddly excited about the change in Areli's appearance. Sitting up slowly, the woman stretches and yawns softly. Looking down, she saw Bunni stretched out next to her, looks like a sleeping cat.

Smirking a little, she gives her daughter's hair a pat and stands. Everything hurt. That was to be expected, though. She had just been rather sick, after all. But thanks to Pheryn... Pheryn. She would have to apologize. The woman had been so rude, and he had taken care of her.

Reaching up, she runs a hand through her dark hair, trying to ignore the blush staining her cheeks. Wonderful. What else could she possibly set on fire today? A lot, if she really tried.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PHERYN
XX
Pheryn was outside in the sunshine, laughing and playing with Kimmy. She always revealed that playful side of him, the childish tendencies that never left him.

He dove for the griffon, but she flew away with ease, and he rolled around on the grass before jumping to his feet. Suddenly, she was gone. No trace of her.

Giggling, he walked slowly around the grassy field. "Where did you go...?" he asked himself.

Then he felt it. A hard thunk against his back. He fell over with a grunt. Kimmy sat triumphantly on his back, wiggling her tail playfully.

Pheryn raised his head and laughed. "Okay...you got me!"

He rolled onto his back, and Kimmy fluttered there in the air, watching him before settling down on his chest.

He smiled, stroking Kimmy's feathers as she laid down on his chest to take a nap. And to think he'd almost lost her...

He cuddled the griffon safely in his arms before walking back towards the inn. He should probably check on Areli. She was doing remarkably well the last time he'd checked on her. He hoped it would continue. She was much more pleasant when she was healthy than ill.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

The woman was still standing just outside the Inn, where she and Bunni had been talking. Since no one was around, she was letting her wings stretch. Six wings. Three pairs. Soon though, the ones coming from her hips vanished, and reappeared at her ankles.

"... right, I forgot I could move those ones... Huh!" Laughing a bit, she hops into the air, the wings on her back pumping at the space around her, keeping her up easily. The second and third pair vanished, just leaving the pair on her back. They really weren't needed.

Setting her feet back on the ground, she turns her face towards the sky, shutting her dark emerald hues. The sun really did feel great. It was so warm today, without being overly hot. It was getting towards the pesky winter months, and she wouldn't be able to feel the sun as much anymore. "... guh. Snow."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PHERYN
XX
Pheryn walked around to the front of the inn, but stopped when he saw Areli. She looked much better. Much better...

He looked up at the sun, where she was staring, then looked back at her. "Afternoon!" he said, walking up to her. "I trust you're feeling better?" At this point, Kimmy's eyes fluttered open, and she bit down gently on Pheryn's finger before shutting her eyes again.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Turning around to see Pheryn and Kimmy, Areli makes her way over to them. She smiles a bit as the Griffon bites his finger, but still gently pats her small feathery head. "Yes, thank you." She looks back at Bunni, who was finally moving. Lazy child. Smiling more, she shakes her head and looks back to the Fire Mage before her. "Thank you. For taking care of me. I know I was being quite the s**t head. And I apologize for that."

Her wings shuddered once, and then vanished. "Enjoying the sun, while we still have it?"

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PHERYN
XX
Pheryn simple laughed, smiling broadly to her. Obviously, he was in a good mood, and there would be no hard feelings.

"I'd be angry too if I were that sick. I'm just glad you're feeling better." He watched as Areli pet Kimmy on the head, which made the griffon twitch and coo quietly, trying to get comfortable.

"You bet," he said back to her. "I don't know what we'll do when the snow comes. We'll probably be stranded here."

He shook his head, then looked out over the hills. "I would have considered going home for the winter, but..." He looked back at her. "It doesn't seem like the best idea right now."

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Stranded? Ouch... he must really not care for being here much. Nodding, the woman turns her head again as she watches Bunni wave, and make her way into the Inn... obviously, the Mechanical girl was going to look for Jenkins. That's all she ever did now days.

Smirking a bit, she heads to the porch to take a seat. "Oh? Why, would you not make it there before the snow hits? That's about... a month and a half away. Maybe two."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PHERYN
XX
The Fire Mage sighed, sitting down beside her. "Well, perhaps I should explain. I did say that I would be stranded here, and that would be true, but if I went back home, well, it would be stranded in the bad sense, like in prison."

He looked up over the hills again. "If I went home, I wouldn't be able to come back. And between you and me, I'd much rather be here. The Forger Realm, well, isn't the nicest place to be. It's hot, yeah, but..."

He shook his head. "The Forger Realm is a place of steel and coal. It's everywhere. The air we breathe is thick and black, and our bodies are burned almost constantly. The Forgers wouldn't have it any other way, though. They actually like that. They like suffocating on ash, and they enjo showing off their latest scalding gashes."

He shook his head. "The Forgers drink molten iron and eat raw gemstones. They spend their lifetimes hammering away at these twisted iron contraptions. Me? I wasn't one of them. I was a Welder. I sort of sealed the pieces together with fire, you see."

He smiled as he looked up at the trees. "This world here is so pretty...so much more different. The air is clean, the water's pure, the animals are friendly and docile. The people are nicer too."

He looked over at her with a shrug. "It kind of feels like home now. The Forger Realm? Well, the animals are vicious. Coal Wolves and Gemstone Bats attack you just for stepping into their territory. Griffons, with the exception of Kimmy are killers. The Forgers and Welders maindly stick to the iron cities, while the animals hold the lava-filled caverns around them. Think of it like Hell, except to my people, it's home. And they don't like me much. And I don't like breathing coal or drinking molten iron. It takes like...well...iron."

"Snow and the cold, while it's a pain in the a**, doesn't seem so bad compared to going back there, especially since I'm wanted down there."

He kicked the ground a little bit. "Every season except for winter I'd spend up here, coming and going as I saw fit, but...after last winter, I'm stuck up here. Not that that's a bad thing. It's just hard to believe that I can't go home. Not anymore."

He cracked his neck, then shrugged over at her. "Sorry for the life story, but now you know why I can't go back. Though like I said, I'm happier up here, save for when it's snowing."

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

"Well, that makes much more sense." She leans back in her seat, eyes raising to the sky. "At first it sounded like you didn't like being around me. Or well, anyone up here." She tacks on quickly. She was being weird again. Shrugging a bit, the Valkyrie looks over at the man. "There are parts of the world where they are always warm. No snow. Ever thought of going there?"

Sitting up, she wraps her arms around her legs. Areli didn't want him to leave, but well. She didn't feel like she could just ask him flat out to stay. They hadn't known each other long, and he didn't seem like the kind that liked being tied to one place. She arches an eyebrow. 'Just like every other man I've known...'

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PHERYN
XX
"Nah..." Pheryn shook his head. "The way I see it, if I spend enough time around snow, I'll get used to it. So far it hasn't worked, but I think the best way to get tough is to just stay where you're uncomfortable."

He looked down at his hands. "Besides, this place is...really nice. I like being here. Of any of the places I've been, this place feels more like home than the Forger Realm ever felt."

He looked over at her. "I really like being around these people, and I really like being around you."

He drew his gaze to the hills again, a blush fighting for position upon his cheeks. "You're the first person I've ever trusted to tell you where I came from, and why I'm never going back there..."

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Smiling, she nods. "I'm glad. Come on." She stands, and holds a hand out to him. "Lets get some lunch. How does that sound? I'm starving." Inside, she would go and cook. Areli remembered how to do that, and rather well. Hopefully Sebastian wasn't around... she felt like he didn't like to share his space.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff