EAT IT! *grabs silverware* 0.12068965517241 12.1% [ 49 ]
FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Super Scamp

"Oh so you think you can take what you like huh!?" With the hair still in his hand the Necromancer stepped away from the bar and fluffed his cape. "Too bad for you SUPER WIGGY can leap tall buildings in a single bound!" Giggling madly his body coiled like a depressed spring before he leaped up into the rafters. Dropping down on all fours he scuttled like some malign insect when it was made apparent that he had indeed sprouted two additional limbs made of bone. "You're going nowhere fast!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh, screw it. Weird, faceless robots made her uncomfortable, but she wanted a drink, so she asked the nearest spindle to make her an appletini. While it got to that, she headed back upstairs to her room. She felt like laying out in the sun, so she changed into a suitably tiny black bikini and grabbed a beach towel before heading back downstairs. By the time she got back down, the Thief Girl was attempting to make a break for it with that guy's glasses. What a place this was.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

She made the mistake of looking over her shoulder, and the sight of what chased her caused Marlow to loose her footing. Extra limbs made of bone!? The hell had she gotten herself into?

Smacking her jaw on the beam she was supposed to have stepped on, Marlow fell from the rafters and landed upon the ground with a hard THUD between a pair of chairs.

With a groan she rolled onto her hands and knees, skittering across the floor towards the exit, now panicked at what was chasing her.

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

Sai watched the thievery and let out a sigh. At least Wiggy was helping out by going after the con artist. The satyr sipped on her juice, content to watch the two wrestle it out. The spindles could be summoned to take care of her if need be. "Get used to this folks. This crazy stuff happens more often than you think." She told the others before drowning down the rest of her juice.

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Super Scamp

She was going for the door and that is where the Necromancer cut her off. Dropping from the rafters like a spider he landed in front of the door and reared up onto his legs once more. "Gimme back my glasses you fiend!" His extra limbs pointed at her accusingly. His grin had faded when she took the nasty fall, so naturally once he had his glasses back he would be more than happy to doctor the tricky thief up. "Gimme 'em back!"

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Looking up to him she screeched to a halt when he landed before her. Watching those bony appendages point at her made Marlow's eyes bulge, they were so cool, but also very creepy.

"Nuuuuuuu!" She whined, clambering to her feet when it seemed aparent that he might give her a chance to just hand them over instead of tackling her. Hugging her front to mislead him as to where she'd stashed the glasses, Marlow braced herself, left foot slid back as though she were about to lunge off to the right.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Trust me, I've noticed." Serena said to Sai with a laugh as she got her drink from the spindle. She kept walking past the satyr, ignoring the bizarre struggle over a pair of glasses as she headed out the front door. She laid her beach towel out in the grass and set her drink down on it, taking a moment to balance the glass on the naturally uneven surface, before holding out the palm of her hand and summoning a small ziplock bag in a burst of flame. She may not be the best of magicians, but at least she knew enough to make everyday life more convenient. The redhead quickly rolled a joint out of the supplies in her bag, thankful that there wasn't any wind at the moment. She laid down on the towel, her bikini-clad body warming in the summer heat at she took her first hit of the joint. Sun, weed, a cold drink; the only thing that could possibly make this day more relaxing was if this place had a pool.

Super Scamp

The limbs slowly withdrew back into his ribcage as he stepped towards her. "I just want my glasses back. They were a gift from someone very important to me...and I'll do what I have to see them returned, you understand?" He extended a hand and walked towards her. It was one of many gifts Yevette had given him for his birthday. Naturally they were very special to him and this...thief? Wanted to take them off his hands? He didn't think so.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Marlow blinked, taking another step back as he approached her. A gift? They had meaning did they? But they were soo cool, and very boss. Then again, she had tried to keep her theft to only things that didn't hold any sentimental value. She might be a lowly thief, but Marlow did have standards.

It took a few more moments of hard thinking before she gave a sigh of resignation. Reaching beneath her hat she removed the spiffy looking glasses and held them out at arms length. "Fine. Take 'em back." Pouting Marlow would stare at the ground, keeping her gaze averted she coughed hard into her shoulder. The fall had done a number on her ribs, but she'd live.

Super Scamp

Snatching the glasses out of her hand he placed them back on his face. That's when he grinned, "Hey if you want a pair I'll get you one alright? Chuckling softly the Necromancer came over and looked her over. "That was some fall. Here, let me bind your ribs at least? It's dangerous to leave them unattended, especially with your particular occupation." Wiggy kindly pulled out a chair for her to sit in.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

When he took the glasses back she eyed him curiously. He would do that? A white brow cocked up and disappeared behind the brim of her hat. "I just tried to steal from you, and you're being nice to me?" Certainly not what she was expecting, Marlow was leery of him for some time.

Attention turning to the offer of binding her ribs she grinned, shaking her head. "I'll be alright." Closing her orange eyes she took in a deep breath, small crackling sounds could be heard as her rib cage realigned and healed. There had been some hairline fractures that would have done her in, but Marlow was a very unique human being. "Those, limbs of bone... How did you do that?" Curiosity getting the best of her she at last blurted out her question.

While she could accelerate her healing process and control her hair as though it were another appendage, Marlow had yet to become capable of producing limbs like that at such an astonishing rate. She remembered the tail she'd tried to grow once, it took weeks, and fell off shortly after.

Super Scamp

"Yeah of course I am! I used to steal when I was young too! I had to do what I needed to survive. Food, money, supplies...whatever I needed. Now I don't know if that's your deal...so how can I condemn you?" He smiled as he motioned to the chair. "Come on, sit!" Producing his flask the Necromancer sipped from it slowly. "I'm a Necromancer and a Biomancer. I've learned to manipulate life energy in it's many forms." He extended his hand in greeting. "My name's Wiggychiggy. You got a name Little Thief?" He was grinning happily.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

She regarded him carefully, her gaze narrowing suspiciously for a moment before relaxing and giving a shrug. Taking the offered seat she propped her feet up on the nearest table as he spoke of being both a necromancer and a biomancer. Marlow was very interested in that, though she knew better than to touch necromancy, her kind weren't suited for its power.

Being asked for her name she met his gaze with her own, the shadow cast by the brim of her hat made them appear to be slitted. "Sasha Marlow. Nice ta meet ya, Wiggychiggy." She didn't offer a hand to shake, but did give a curt nod. Somehow the childish ploy was dropped and Marlow was much more mature. Her short stature didn't help matters much.

Super Scamp

"Likewise Sasha. Or do you prefer Marlow? You've got one of those names." Wiggy added with a delighted look. "Sasha Marlow or Marlow Sasha! Your name can be flipped either way!" Giggling madly he continued to converse with her about biomancy. "I'm ancient. Five hundred and twenty-two this year. I've been studying the various disciplines of manipulation since I was fourteen Sasha." With this explained he shrugged, "Not even I can heal my wounds that fast though. You've got a real gift." Credit where credit was due and all that!

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

It was strange how quickly things had died down but the satyr wasn't going to complain. It was nice when it was quiet. She washed her juice glass after another serving then returned it before slipping into the kitchen for a snack. The kitchen reminded her of yesterday. She hoped Sebastian would be ok. Poor guy. She thought as she fixed up a small bowl of rice and veggies.

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces