FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image
Standing up, Rosa goes about fixing herself a hot tea. "You didn't offend me at all. I like being a country girl. As does my Grandmother and my more liked Auntie." She smiles, picking up a rose covered glass. "The others though... not many Gods like being referred to like that." She laughs more. "Hm... Peach tea sounds fantastic."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
N A T H A NXXXB R O O K E S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Professional ExorcistXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCelestial Sorcerer

User Image

Nathan took the pieces of cloth and held them to his back, smiling ever so slightly. "Th-thanks..."

He had never dealt with something this painful, but he was glad to have done it. Mirai didn't deserve this one bit.

Struggling forward a little more, Nathan finally collasped against a tree. "I can't...can't make it..." he breathed, holding his chest.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*I Hope That Maybe One Day...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When Nathan settled against the tree, Sarai panicked lightly. What could she do? What should she do? She looked between Mirai and Nathan, unsure. But if something horrible happened to Nathan because she had hesitated...

She turned towards the inn then looked back to Nathan.

"I can run, I can run and find help and bring them back here. Promise me you'll watch her." she stepped closer. "Promise."

He needed to stay awake, to stay alive, long enough for her to get back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
...We Will Be Free of This Curse.*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

As much as she didn't want to, it was better him than that other guy. She could at least trust Drake. Her hands tightened in response to his grip as she thought then finally she nodded. "Y-yes. I'll do it. I don't want to keep anything from you if you want to help me." She blushed and shrugged. "I guess we could consider this pay back for me helping you so much."

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
J E N K I N S
══════════════
- - - The Alpha Spindle - - -
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jenkins laughed. "Country girl, eh? I like that. The country is nice."

Wait...

"Did you say, Gods?" He tilted his head. "You're a Goddess?" He immediately straightened up. He had to watch his behavior now...

He tilted his head again. "Peach...tea? But...a peach is a fruit, and...tea is a drink...how do you make a peach tea?"

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
N A T H A NXXXB R O O K E S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Professional ExorcistXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCelestial Sorcerer

User Image

Nathan nodded weakly. "Y-yes. Get help. I'll watch her..."

He took Mirai into his arms. "Go. Hurry."

He brushed a few hairs from Mirai's face and sighed, keeping her in his arms gently. At least she was safe. At least they both were...

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish ☮
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"No matter the race, no matter the gender, we are all unified by the same beating heart..."
Current Race: HUMAN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Drake smiled softly. "Thank you. I very much want to help you."

He smirked a little. "Payback? I'm doing this because I love you, Saizu. And I don't need any other reason..." He brought her hands to his lips and kissed them lovingly.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Once he confirmed she could go, she broke of into a sprint towards the inn. Sarai had never run faster in her life and she pushed harder still until she got there and burst through the front doors and went straight for the bar area.

"Help!" She choked out. "Anyone. Please!"

Mirai's breathing had steadied, and she simply looked like she was sleeping. As his hand stroked her forehead, she smiled just slightly and exhaled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
J E N K I N S
══════════════
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jenkins heard the call of the girl, and he was up in moments. "What? What is it, hon?" he asked urgently. He vaulted the counter and walked up to her. "What's wrong?"

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She was shocked by the large metal man, but her hesitation was minimal.

"Nathan and my sister. They can't get here. Nathan's bleeding. Mirai's unconscious." She huffed out.

"Please."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hilarious Prophet

>Some things, just never die.<

Virgil's body sat high up in a tree, as his glowing blue eye's, ever being watchful of the area around him.

"Cloud..."

He spoke out sniffing the air, he hated it when Cloud would just run off on his own. He felt like he needed to help, anybody needless of what they were, but Cloud was his Top Priority.

"Damn it.."

He spoke out as his jacket wave's in the wind along with this black Tie, the wind up high in a tree was much stronger then he expected today he thought to himself. Quickly he leaped out of the tree landing on one branch after another heading down to the ground floor.

Crunch, Crunch, Could be heard as his body landed onto the twigs and dried up leaves of the area. Swiftly his eyes scanned the area, trying to remember where the Tavern was. A irritated sigh emerged from his lips as he thought to himself that he should of looked before he headed down, so he figured it best to just walk in one general Direction, and hope he would find his bearings.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
J E N K I N S
══════════════
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

That was all Jenkins had to hear. "Show me where, hon!" he said urgently, barging out the door.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sarai went quickly towards the door and past the large metal man and broke out into a run again. It was taxing her, she was still tired from the shock of earlier and then the run to the inn, but she pushed herself until they came upon Mirai and Nathan and she collapsed onto her knees, breathing heavily.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

Saizu blushed deeply and smiled. "You're such a sweetheart, you know that?"She said with a giggle.

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
J E N K I N S
══════════════
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jenkins wasted no time. "Come on, buddy! Let's go!"

He picked up both Nathan and Mirai, then held them in one arm before picking up Sarai in the other. "Let's get you folks back to the inn where you can get medical attention."

He ran full speed back to the inn before depositing them in the basement for the Medical Spindle to work on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff