EAT IT! *grabs silverware* 0.12068965517241 12.1% [ 49 ]
FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Super Scamp

It was then that the Necromancer knew; Echo was giving birth now. Wisely he decided to hang back--not out of a desire to stay away from the proceedings--but merely to ensure that there were not too many irons in the proverbial fire. If Yevette needed his help, as she was a capable doctor, then she would call for him. If he were a superstitious man he would have left the building...but now the Necromancer represented the balance of the universe rather than the omnipresence of death. At least Wiggy thought so. Besides Echo's son was to be Kuro after Wiggy himself...he needed to be in this boy's life so that he might help shape the boy's destiny.

Dangerous Explorer

Echo moved willingly with Andrew and made herself as comfortable as she could. When Kichi and Yevette joined them, along with the medic spindle she looked up to Andrew, though followed the doctors advice on breathing in a controlled manner. Panic would be her enemy and she did her best not to give in. Thank you, all of you- Aaah!" Another wave of pain came onto her as she closed her eyes.

Yevette looked to Andrew, sitting beside the wood nymph and helping the woman get into position. "She should be fine so long as there are no complications. Which are rare." She said to the innkeeper, then began coaching Echo through the contractions.

While the others might want to offer help, the doctor was a trained midwife and knew what needed to be done. "When you feel the urge, bear down okay hon?" She said to Echo, the woman only nodded, the contractions drawing closer together.

ooc: gonna avoid as much of the details as possible. >.<

3,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Serephone beamed at his compliment, feeling quite good about herself and her singing suddenly. She truly had never sung with anyone before, but was quite glad it was him that had changed that. Blinking and watching him as he began to sing again, her smile softened to an endearing one, listening closely to his singing. She followed him with her gaze, chuckling softly every so often at the lyrics to the song. Clapping softly once he was done singing, her head cocked to the side as she smiled at him. "Wonderful. I loved it." Holding out her hand for him, if he took it she would pull him to dance a bit with her, swaying as she too began to sing.

Lucky Winner

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Kich knelt beside her, his hands raised for a moment, then looked over at the woman who seemed to be in charge of the medical procedures "Might I alleviate some of her pain? My powers can at least make this less difficult on her body, without any negative effects." His hands hovered over Echo, but he waited for permission, though even if the woman said no, he might still do it. If Andrew trusted her, he did too, but Echo was still important to him

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
Blessed with the gift of artistryXXXXXXPlagued with the curse of a missing arm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew didn't leave Echo's side, he moved over to her other side and alternated between gripping her hand and wiping the sweat off of her face. He was going to stay here, even if he fainted in the process. Considering how he felt now, it was highly likely.

Dangerous Explorer

Yevette shook her head, lifting Echo's gown and waiting for the moment she would start to actually see the progress. "Unless there's a problem she should be alright. If she doesn't feel enough she might miss a chance to push." The doctor took a towel once they came and scooted it beneath the mother to be, just to keep from ruining the couch she'd been set upon. "Okay now, start pushing!" Keeping time with Echo's cries she'd command the woman to push.

Soon enough Echo felt movement and a minor amount of relief, though it was no where near over. "Aaaahhh! I'm pushing damnit!" She yelled at the doctor, knowing she meant well, but she could be so authoritative with her tone.

Soon enough, they were half done, Yevette wrapped another towel around what appeared to be a little boy, and she smiled. "Here he is, now come one Echo, let's see that little girl, push!" After cleaning him up she looked to both Andrew and Kichi. "I need one of you to hold this guy, I need my hands for the second one."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
◈ D O NXXM O R R I S ◈
═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
"DJ Spectra"
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

My heart's a stereo...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Don was dancing with Serephone when he heard the cries from the lounge.

"What is that?" he asked. "C'mon!"

He pulled her from the stage to see a birth going on in the lounge. "Yikes!" he said, eyes wide. Then he turned to Serephone. "Hold on...I might have a song for this. Let's wait until the next one comes out! Then we'll sing..."

He winked at her, then tried his best to watch the magically nauseating event taking place.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
It beats for you, so listen close...

Lucky Winner

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Kichi took a small step back from the doctor, bot because he did not wish to hold the child, but because it was not his right, with the father right there next to him. He smiled, placing a gentle hand on Andrew's shoulder "Congratulations, Boss. Welcome to fatherhood." He then gave Andrew a slight push towards the baby

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew smiled over at Kichi, shaking the man's hand. "Thanks, Kichi." He moved with the push, then took the boy from the doctor, gazing upon the crying child, who seemed to calm in his arm. Smiling gently with tears in his eyes, he looked down at Echo. "Come on, honey! You can do this! We're right here!"

3,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Glancing out the door when she heard the cries, she was suddenly pulled by Don off the stage and towards it, a tad confused. Once they were out in the lounge, Serephone watched in silence for a moment before looking down immediately. She wished to give Echo some privacy, not wanting to stare at her in such a state. Smiling up at Don, she gave him a quick nod before gazing back down, listening to the yells and instructions being given to Echo. The whole scene was rather exciting, yet frightening to her in a way. She had never seen or heard something like this before, it was new to her really.

Lucky Winner

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Kichi nodded at him, then turned back to Echo "Yes, come dear. Were not leaving your side."

Dangerous Explorer

Echo was distracted enough seeing Andrew holding the baby boy in his arms that she was rushed with endorphins, easing the pain of the little girl that now had more room to work with. She kept pushing, with each command from Yevette.

The doctor was ready and waiting, thankful that Andrew had not fainted, as was classic among most new fathers. "That's it Echo! Just a little more!" Yevette had not noticed the small crowd that had formed around them, she was all eyes for the arrival of Eva.

Echo was panting, doing her best to control her breathing. She gave it her all and continued to push, before she knew it, there was no more pressure and she was able to relax. "Oooh... That was...." Her sentence hung there, she was just so happy that it was over.

Yevette was now cleaning off a lovely little girl, her pale violet hair clung to her head, though her eyes were closed for the moment. "Congratulations you two.."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew couldn't keep himself composed any longer. He walked over to Echo and kissed her deeply, then handed Kuro off to her. "They're absolutely beautiful..." he whispered to her.

When the baby girl was handed off to Echo, and she was holding the two children, Andrew wiped away his tears. They had done it...

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
◈ D O NXXM O R R I S ◈
═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
"DJ Spectra"
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

My heart's a stereo...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Don threw his arm around Serephone and grinned. A host of clones formed behind him, and he looked back at them. "Gentlemen..."

Then he smiled at Serephone. "Miss Serephone..."

He stepped forward. "Mr. and Mrs. Bayne, I believe this occasion calls for a song..."

He jumped back, and he and his clones began to sing a rather upbeat tune, all moving in perfect step as they addressed their song to the two newborns. All the while, Don was waiting for Serephone to jump in.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
It beats for you, so listen close...

3,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
For the first time in her life, Sereph felt a tad shy to sing, considering what had just happened and all, but that only lasted a second. "Congratulations you two." When Don and his clones began to sing the song, she began to giggle, finding it very sweet and funny. Her gaze lingered upon him for a moment before she too stepped back with them, moving her gaze onto the newborns and their parents. Soon, Serephone was too singing along with Donny, a wide smile across her lips as she did so, doing her best to keep up with all the clones and to give the children a wonderful welcoming to the world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff