Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Guardian

What you thought was real,

User Image
Jin watched her from under his hood as she stared for longer than she should have. '' A room? Alright. '' Looking around he saw the place they kept the keys and grabbed one. Setting it on the bar counter he spoke. '' Here. I'm not sure how much a room is so make sure you pay before you leave. '' He said to her his tone unchanging. As she stared at his hands he stared at her through the darkness of his hood. '' Even busier on some days. '' He decided to go along with it. It was true though this place was rarely very busy. '' The gloves you were staring at are pretty no? '' To most they were. Steel and leather work with bright yellow gems in the back of the hands. But before she could answer him he continued. '' Is there anything else you want or need. '' Jin as he was now was not much of a people person though he was desperately trying to keep up the act. He had to get to Krauly and Shadow somehow. He couldn't let his cover be blown before then.

was just a lie too.

User Image
User Image
She shakes her head no in order to answer his question
"No Im fine...."
Her soft voice half whispers. Her eyes trace over his gloves and she furrows her brow, they were unique
"Quite beautiful..."
She half sings her eyes squinting to peer through the darkness of his hood, he was mysterious and she found herself pressing that issue trying to catch glimpse of him, too ignorant to realize that her actions might cause her trouble.

She collects the room key in her hands and smiles a little

"Thanks, I'll be sure to make things flush before I go."
She glimpses over to the staircase
"Did you..make your gloves?"
She asks, her tone trailing a bit

Ferocious Guardian

User Image
Jin listened and watched as she spoke. She was staring hard at him. As if she was trying to get a look at him. ' Annoying. ' But for now he would deal. With a smirk he looked at her more directly. The darkness dissipating slightly. Gold pupils in narrow eyes could be seen hidden behind strands of crimson hair. '' thank you. And yes, I did. '' Which wasn't to far from the truth. They were given to him but the appearance they took on now was because of him. Leather underneath steel. A Steel plate decorated in intricate lines covered the top of his fore arm, a separate smaller piece covered his elbow. On his hand a metal plate with intricate designs covered the back of his hand. The canarie diamond set in place. His fingers, and knuckles covered in their own separate pieces of steel. The style was the same for the other. They covered each arm up to the elbow. '' You seem to have a fascination with the gloves. Are you interested in owning a pair? '' He asked a grin spreading over his face.

was just a lie too.

User Image

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image
Vey woke slowly from slumber, rubbing the sand from her eyes she looked around the room and frowned. He was gone. Her chest felt as though it were being constricted by a python, she did not want to be alone, not so shortly after his return. Throwing the covers from her form the woman's outfit shifted on her body, becoming a sapphire blue over bust corset with a pair of deep blue jeans.

Her black high heels made their familiar clicking noise as she descended the steps, cerulean eyes sweeping the bar for any sign of him. Relief smashed into her like a waterfall as gaze fell upon Jin, once more playing bartender. The sight made her smirk, perhaps he should just apply for a job if he was going to be so helpful. Then again, what did a man with his power need money for? Vey could only imagine what else he was capable of doing with those gloves of his.

"There you are, you really need to stop vanishing on me like that." Her French droll flowed in her words carelessly, and as she approached the bar her left hand was brought to her lips, a cigarette forming in transit and lighting itself before she took a drag. "I am most glad you are still here, I would hate for you to leave so soon after returning." Gliding behind the bar she approached Jin without apprehension, brushing against him lightly as she fetched herself a glass of orange juice.

Looking along the bar she saw a woman seated, her appearance caused Vey to raise a brow. Aryans were quite popular apparently, though she could not help but wonder if that was the woman's genuine hair color. Honest skepticism, Vey harbored no ill will towards any patrons. "Bonjour madame, if you require anything do let me know." She said with a kind smile.
User Image
The frail natural blonde lifted her hand and waved to the other female politely smiling a little. Her eyes tore over the gloves Jin was wearing, it was obvious they weren't just a fashion statement.
"Well..."
She stopped, she wanted to ask what they did, what he used them for... but something in the back of her head pinched her brain and told her not to ask, to just shut up and go to her room..so she decided to do so. This other female was here now, brushing against him and such, she wouldnt be missed.
"...Im afraid I'll have to call it a night, Im exhausted from travel."
Kindly smiling she nodded to them both, moved over to her bag on the floor, snatched it up and retreated.

Ferocious Guardian

User Image
Jin watched as the girl left. '' Later dear. Enjoy your stay. '' With her gone he turned to face Vey. '' I'm sorry you keep worrying dear. But be assured. I'm not leaving again. '' Which was the truth. He had all the power he could handle. If he wanted to go some where he could get there and back in the blink of an eye. Moving to her he put his arms around her waist. '' How did you sleep? '' He asked kissing her ear. Jin had to make a decision though. He had plans to kill the two strongest bar goers and then destroy this place. He didn't know why but he didn't question it. The drive was enough to keep him going. His power was abundant and he was confident. Very confident. But when the time came he was going to kill many people. He needed to know if Vey would come with him. Be his and not stand in his way. Otherwise he would have to remove her too. The thought alone made him cringe to himself. He cared for her. Shaking his head slightly he dismissed the thoughts. Things would work out. He was sure of it.

was just a lie too.

User Image

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image
Vey waved to the woman whom decided to leave, and after a large gulp of her orange juice when Jin came over and kissed her ear she giggled softly. "I slept well, thanks to you." She replied with a small smirk as she leaned back against him. His arm around her waist was quite welcome, and she slid her hand along it before lacing fingers with his, being careful of those gloves. "Hmmm, is so nice to have you back mon cher." She said while leaning her head back to rest against his shoulder. Smiling up to him she nuzzled against his neck.

Ferocious Guardian

User Image
Jin held her close. '' Is it? I was sure no one would notice. '' His tone was semi serious. '' But I'm glad you slept well. '' Kissing her forehead he let her go to go get something to snack on. Moving into the kitchen he looked around for chips or something. Finding a bag he opened it and began eating them. Moving back to Vey he stood with his back against the counter. Thinking to himself he wondered how to go about asking her to stay with him. It wasn't exactly simple. How did one ask. ' Hey why don't you join me in killing everyone in the bar and then destroy it and bury their bodies with the rubble. ' With a kind heart like hers he didn't think it would go over well. Which upset him internally. He didn't want to kill her. But the force inside him was demanding any that stood in the way be eliminated. He didn't have the energy to disagree. Though Jin was harboring immense evil he still had a sense of self. But not much of a sense. He didn't know what were his thoughts or the force inside him. If that was even possible.

was just a lie too.

User Image

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image
"Well I noticed." She retorted with a smirk, watching him grab a snack she leaned against the bar's counter. Cigarette was brought once more to her lips as she took in a long drag. Looking to Jin she watched as he ate, and when there came a pause in his snacking she returned to his side, wrapping both arms around him from behind and resting her chin upon his shoulder.

"Jin, there is something I have been wanting to tell you for some time now." She spoke deliberately and quietly, almost whispering into his ear. Giving pause for him to acknowledge or even halt his consumption of the chips long enough for him to hear her, Vey gave him a firm squeeze and sighed contently. "Je t'adore... Um, eheh.. That is to say, I love you." With this she placed a kiss upon his cheek before nuzzling against his neck.
[[ is totally lurking ninja ]]

Ferocious Guardian

User Image
As she wrapped her arms around him he leaned in to her. '' It's good to be missed. '' He nuzzled her back. But as she spoke his name and having something she wanted to tell him he got a little more serious. This wasn't usually something people wanted to hear. As she continued and spoke her foreign language he was about to question her when she continued and said something he had not been expecting at all. The words she spoke caused him to freeze, literally hold his breath. Turning to her he looked at her and lowered his hood. His eyes were concerned even a little shocked. '' You...love me? '' He repeated aloud. Immediately he shook his head. '' No I mean...Vey...I love you too. '' He said his tone low, serious. The gold in his eyes softening as he put his hands on her hips and hugged her. Pulling back slightly he pressed his lips to hers, kissing her deeply. It was something he had been thinking to say for the longest time but wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do. He didn't want to upset her or scare her.

was just a lie too.

User Image

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image
His shock was enough to make her giggle, it had been a while since they'd even confessed to liking eachother, this was a big step in her opinion, to a closer relationship. When Jin spoke she felt her cheeks darken in blush, which intensified when he kissed her. Returning the affection Vey hugged Jin as close as she was capable before she had to break away for air.

Resting her forehead against his she grinned, brushing her nose against Jin's her gaze met those golden orbs with a wry expression. "I would like, if you do not mind that is, to show you just how much." Holding onto him she began walking backwards, right through the bar. Her tugs on Jin would cause him to phase through the wood along with her, should he not resist, and move towards the stairs. "Come, mon amour.."

Coaxing Jin to join her upstairs, Vey would lock the door behind them. Not to keep him from leaving, but to prevent anyone from disturbing them.

(~ Insinuate what you will, I'm off to bed! ~)

Shiara Kazikal's Husbando

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

The door to the Purple Moon opened, revealing the black silhouette of a man within the white haze of the wintry afternoon sun before the door closed behind it. Blood-red eyes scanned the room as he took a few steps toward the bar, left hand resting upon the hilt of his blade as always. It appeared to him that no one was in the room at the moment, though he still took a seat at the bar. A sigh escaped him as he rested his elbows on the countertop, facing toward the lounge area and the stage with a tense look about him. It had been a while since he had been here with no one around, so he was a bit unsure of what to do with the time.

Thoughts of going up on the stage and dancing a bit to pass the time went through his head, maybe even a bit of terrible karaoke to liven up the place. A chuckle escaped him at these thoughts knowing that if he were to go up on stage it would be to simply display his swordsmanship. For the moment he would rest and recollect on the events that happened before his departure, wondering if his absence might have caused the hunter to leave the place alone.

Ferocious Guardian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces