Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lunatic

[[so bored.]]

Vincent started another game and hit the ball, the others scatter all over the pool table and 2 of them got in 2 different holes."This may be more fun if I had a sucker to play with" He then reaches in his pocket and pulls out a sucker candy and sticks it on his mouth " Not the sucker I had plan but it still works" He said with a smile as he positions himself for another hit

Invisible Lunatic

[[ ninja hmm I send invitations and they go offline WTH?]]
Angie walks in. "Hello one and all!" She claimed happily.

Invisible Lunatic

"Finally A customer" Vincent said as he turns around and see the girl standing on the entrance.
"Welcome to my humble establishment I m the high priest Vincent, how can I be of your service?" he said Bowing to the upbeat girl.
She looked at him, and thought. "Do you have any 'Class D Human Blood'?" She asked, feeling parched from the long walk.

Invisible Lunatic

"Oh your one of them...I see he was right," he said slightly surprise by her request."As lucky as you are Yes we have alot of blood in our storage." he said with a warm smile.
"I ll get it for you," he said walking towards the Kitchen, he quickly came back "Do you want it cold or room temperature?" he said holding the door.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura walked into the bar. Her long pink hair flowing in the air, her short black dress moving in a fluid motion with her toned body as she sauntered up to her boss. With expressionless, dark eyes and horns hidden with a bow, she looked upon him, "Mayura, singer and dancer at your service sir."

Invisible Lunatic

"Ah Mayura!!" he said placing the Ice box with blood inside it under the bar. "Nice, I heard of you. Thats great you came so soon" he said walking over to the other side of the bar counter. "Well here is the deal.
Im lacking some man power, so while I prepare the stage for your performance You will have to be a hostes and waitress, hope that wont be a problem with the company that hire you"

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura took a bow, showing her horns slightly. "It will not be a problem at all sir. I am here to help."

Invisible Lunatic

"Wonderful" he said and started to get the speakers from the closet."It will take me like 20 minutes or so." he said rolling them and getting the unwrapping the cables." Do you play and instrument?"

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
"I'm a pianist," she stated quietly.

Invisible Lunatic

"Ah thats Great we already have it here, guess I ll just put the speakers on the stage and have the mic on the piano." he said still unwraping the last of the cables and pluggin in to the speakers."TEST TEST" he said over mic "okey I guess it works" he place the speake on the stage and the mic on top of the piano.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
She walked over to the piano and had a seat. She played a few chords and once she got comfortable, she looked up at Vincent. "Shall I begin sir?"

Invisible Lunatic

"go ahead" He said already turning on the piano`s mic. "I been aching to have some live music inside this place for a while." he said crossing his arms looking at Mayura. "OH and Call me Vincent." he said, despite beein a high summoner he dislike the names like his excellency, sir or high priest.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
She looked at him and gave him a small smile, "As you wish Vincent." She went back to the piano and started off in a tune that spoke to her soul.
"Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam
Et lingua eius loquetur iudicium
Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem
Quoniam c** probatus fuerit
Accipient coronam vitae
Kyrie, ignis divine, eleison
Oh quam sancta
Quam serena
Quam benigna
Quam amoena
Oh castitatis lilium"

Quick Reply