Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shiara Kazikal's Husbando

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

A sigh escaped him in a plume of white, and a tint of red from his glowing eyes, as he trudged through snow which seemed to melt beneath him. His left hand was resting upon the hilt of his sword, thumbing at the blackened diamond that served as the pommel of the sword strapped to his left side. It had been nearly two weeks since his last appearance in the area, and for whatever reason he decided to once again mask his sword. The usually giant blade now only appeared to be of average size, though still within its ornate sheath of white and gold. Blood-red eyes scanned the area, seeing no one outside of the building.

It appeared that Shaun’s work to the Purple Moon had succumbed to the harshness of winter, nearly gone without a trace save for a withering vine here and there. It was a shame, too. He thought it really livened up the place. He shrugged his shoulders and continued on to the entrance of the bar, opening the door and stepping inside after kicking some snow off of his shoes. Closing the door behind him, blood-red eyes once more scanned the area before him. There were two people whom he hadn’t seen before, and then there was Kenji. The man clad in black gave a slight nod toward Kenji before meandering toward the bar, taking a solitary stool near the end of the counter. “Yo.” He said to Kenji as he took a seat.

Devout Humorist

10,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Yujiken

User Image
                                          •●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Yuji grumbled a thanks to Kenji for the stew, but he wasn't put at ease about Vey, so his eating was distracted by hints of panic. He didn't even notice the taste of stew. At least it didn't look like there had been any disturbance lately, so he took heart from that, and he figured he'd go by and knock on her door later....just to check...and maybe talk...if she'd let him. He was so distracted he didn't even notice the other guy enter the bar until he heard the word "knight". A reflex reaction, Yuji growled. Being a dragon, he didn't have much love for knights. He had to remind himself sometimes that the middle ages were gone. He eyed the guy warily just the same, but he was baring some kind of scar, and Yuji decided he probably wasn't one to worry about and so, continued to eat his stew in peace. Maybe he should say hello, but the dude seemed occupied, so Yuji wasn't worried about seeming rude. Hell, it'd probably be more rude to interrupt, right? There was some kinda rules about interrupting conversations... He didn't dwell because the door opened again, and this time he felt the cold blast, being less distracted. He turned to see who was coming in. It was the other male dragon. Sith, he recalled fuzzily. He gave an uneasy nod in honour of their uneasy truce, by way of a hello.

((Edit for Sith))

"I can't give you the white picket fence, and if I did, you'd set it on fire." --Ilona Andrews, Magic Bleeds

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

His gaze shifted to Yuji, whose greeting toward him actually alerted Sith to his presence. The others in the bar seemed too busy with themselves for him to put himself into their conversations, so he focused his attention on Yuji. A smile formed on his lips as he waved over to the other man. “Yo, Yuji. How’s it going?” Blood-red eyes looked toward the stew in front of Yuji. “Oi, how’s that stew? Is it worth ordering?” Despite what sort of trepidation Yuji may have felt toward him, he had all but cast aside whatever he felt the first night they met. He regarded Yuji to be an acquaintance for sure, but he wouldn’t have minded if they became friends. Aside from that, his question about the stew was genuine. A gurgling sound emitted from his torso, his stomach crying out for food. He reached behind his head and scratched lightly, a bit embarrassed about the noise. “Guess I’m hungrier than I thought.” He said quietly to himself.

Devout Humorist

10,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Yujiken

User Image

Yuji was kind of shocked when the guy was greeting him as friendly as he was. He kept a close eye on him anyway, so he heard Sith's comment about being hungry. "Er. Things are okay." Yuji realized he couldn't answer the question about the stew though. He hadn't tasted it with all the distractions. ...Maybe Sith knew if Vey was okay. He'd talked about sensing her once. They knew each other. "Hey, you seen Vey lately?" he asked as he took a bite of his stew and actually concentrated on the taste. Oh. It was good. He nodded and gave a thumbs up as he chewed, for once remembering not to talk with his mouth full.

"I can't give you the white picket fence, and if I did, you'd set it on fire." --Ilona Andrews, Magic Bleeds
Good Judgment Comes From Experience

User Image
Sam
{ days to immortality}
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗
{{Switched Accounts}}

Sam entered the bar from the City entrance. She had a few snowflakes stuck to her curls. The teen was laden down on both arms with shopping bags, which she promptly set in a booth and adjusted the fashionable black button-up sweater she was wearing over the rest of her attire. The outfit she was wearing was new to her. She was dressed in a long-sleeved white turtle neck with a black belt around the waist; more for style than holding up her pants; which were also black, and tucked in to black boots more suited for romping through the snow than the usual heeled ones she wore. Sam adjusted her hair which showed anyone who may be looking her way that she'd recently had a French manicure. The young woman addressed someone who hadn't entered yet. "I'm up for some hot chocolate. Will you be joining me?" She didn't wait for a response. She walked over to the counter. "Evening everyone" She said with her usual cheery demeanor as she started working on filling the coffee pot with water to make her beverage of choice. Aside from the obvious: the fact that someone had lavished a ridiculous amount of money at her expense: there was something different about her. To others she would appear more confident and mature than she usually held herself.

╚══════════════╝

And A Lot Of Experience Comes From Bad Judgment

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji let the knight and trixie talk to each other while he was playing with his knife, He was bored and the place seem rather quiet, it was usually like that when it was a friday evening, Kenji was thinking about writting in his journal but after the Vey incident he was abit more concern about when he writes on his hunter log. Before he knew it there was 2 more dragons coming throught the door, Yuji and Sith " Hey, sup guys...thre is some stew up for everyone, if you want. Anything else just let me know" Kenji said to the guys, And just like that a new woman enter the room, wait a minute that was Sam, with new clothing and shopping bags, the voice gave her away. "OH welcome back Sam, you look nice" Kenji said of course he would probably said that to any single female that crosses that door.

Devout Humorist

10,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
((Er...Krauly, Yuji's still just sittin' at the bar...with his stew. fyi))

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
(( Ack, hate to do this but I've gotta go. Sorry to keep you guys waiting on me. Yuji, Sith doesn't really know how she's doing as it's been a while since he last spoke to her, so you can say that's what he said to Yuji to keep things going. Sorry again! ))

Invisible Lunatic

User Image
Hell is no place, Hell is me

Krauly `s biker boot crusing the snow on the concrete on the way to the door for the bar `s side door, the door that connected the worlds. The city and the bar. Krauly had spent alot of money on the young Sam, The demon however did not mind, the fact was that despite going to expensive places, stores and going on a shopping spree, Krauly was still a millionaire and such a mini vacation had not even scratch his wallet. The whole thing seem to reminded him of a certain dark haired girl, he used to take care of back in the midnight. Krauly fixes his hair and the snow stop clinging to his jet black hair. He was wearing a leather jacket with lots of zippers and chains, the type a rocker on a industrial band would be wearing, His hands were covered in a black and silver knuckles up gloves, Perfect to cause some damage to werewolves, He knew that city had that pest problem as well as vampires, So another reason why it was best to keep company to the poor girl sam. A girl with her bloodline would be a tasty morcel to those demons. And those that he had save her from, "hmm hot chocolate sound delicious about now, My vodka flask is been empty for a while now, So I need to get something to warm my frozen bones." Krauly said to Sam from out the door.
Krauly moves indoors carrying a bag from her and one for himself, he thought the place would be more empty at the time, But to his surprise, there was 4 familiar faces and a new comer, But to his biggest surprise was not the fact the dragons were still alive and lingering around the bar, despite having that Dragon hunter lurking about the area. Maybe mister Leon wasnt as high and mighty as he thought he was or Kenji thought he may of being. No to Krauly the biggest surprise was to find his precious little grown daughter. Trixina on top of the bar counter. "well well...what do we have here." Krauly said and places Sam and his bags on top of a table.

in tenebrosis noctibus.cupiam vos caeruleum caeli oculis

Invisible Lunatic

[[ah kay I Said that in case anyone else wanted seconds XD ]]

Devout Humorist

10,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Yujiken

User Image

Yuji was keeping an eye on Sith, but he noticed Sam come in, since he was more alert with the other dragon around. He smiled at her entrance. She looked happy...and maybe a little older. He waved to her, still remembering her Christmas gift to him. It was tucked safely away in his cave now. Which reminded him... He held a finger up to Sith to show he needed a second. It was probably rude, but he felt reasonably (not totally) confident the guy wouldn't kill him over it. "Hey Kenji, while I'm thinkin' about it, here's some money for the stew and a month's rent." He plopped some notes up on the table along with a bag of gold for his room. Then, he turned his attention back to Sith, waiting anxiously to see if the guy knew anything about Vey....especially her being safe. He had the ridiculous urge to cross his fingers. Of course, the guy said he didn't know anything. Did that mean Vey wasn't here if he couldn't sense her? That just made Yuji more nervous. He excused himself. Everything he'd come downstairs to accomplish was finished...including a nice hearty meal. He let the spoon clink into the empty bowl and walked back upstairs. He paused by the door he knew was Vey's, trying to decide if he should knock. How would she take it to find him checking up on her? It was weird...wasn't it. Ugh. He was just so paranoid since the kidnapping, but he'd have to trust that guy of hers was keeping a closer eye, too. She'd probably resent him or something. She was a strong woman. He continued the litany, finally pulling his raised fist down without knocking. Well, now that the decision was made, he needed to distract himself from the nagging worries in his gut. Time to find Shadow. He moved over to the door Kenji had told him about before as being Shadow's...not Madam's...definitely didn't want to interrupt if the guy was with his wife. Yuji knocked on Shadow's door, feeling incredibly anxious about it. This didn't seem like a good idea, but the guy hadn't been in the bar and he was supposed to tell him when he was ready to train again...right? Ugh.

((S'all good. Night Sith! I'm out, too for the night.))
                                    NDGxShadow

The sun is gone and the flowers rot,Words are spaces between us...

User Image

User Image

The woman could only smirk at the knight
"I was born a child into the chaos.. guess Im a damsel now."
She remarked, sipping the contents out of her glass, she looked at Kenji extending her index finger to her empty wine glass like a little brat quivering her brows a bit to convince him to get her a refill.

She turned her head watching a few more people come inside the establishment and get to talking. While doing so her stare crossed the bookcase near the fireplace for some reason, she skimmed over the titles on the spines until an album caught her interest... Snapping her fingers and moving her hand up in the air and onto the counter in front of her, the book collected itself from the shelve and levitated over to her, landing in a dust cloud on the bar. She waved a hand through the air dispelling the dust then cracked the album open.

"If you get to be called a knight... just for almost loosing a limb, then maybe its not as enchanting as I think it is..."
She joked with the man, smiling sensually over at him before the photo album stole her attention yet again. Her fingers were flipping through the pages, her eyes studying each captured moment...
"He looks exactly the same....in every picture..
She muttered to herself.

Her head snapped as she heard his boots, her attention was glued to the door, she watched him parade in and mumble some nonsense to some random, person. She shifted her setting gazing at the book then back over to Krauly

"Mmm.... nevermind you have gotten older looking."

User Image

And I'm the one you can never trust 'Cause wounds are ways to review us And yet I could've tried and devoted my life to both of us But what a waste of my time when the world we had was yours

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji looks at the side and takes teh money from Yuji "Sure thing guy, and Vey is been around for while I dontknow where is she now, but I havent hear anything of her taking a vacation" KEnji said putting hte money in the safe and some in the register. Kenjis attention now at Trixie and Sam, the first daughter of Krauly with the new sorta adopted daugther . Kenji remains quiet as she looks at the book and then at her dad.

Good Judgment Comes From Experience

User Image
Sam
{ days to immortality}
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗
The teen returned Yuji's wave and addressed Kenji. "Thank you, dear." She stated to him politely. She busied herself with mixing the drinks for her and for Krauly. The teen had to move out of the way of a cloud of dust to avoid any getting to the drinks. Her blue eyes shot a look at the person who was throwing dirt all over the room as if to address the fact that the woman was being rude without actually saying anything to her. Sam knew the kind of women this place attracted; which meant she'd bite her tongue this time. She delivered one of the mugs to her caretaker and stood beside him as she sipped on hers. She noted the look the woman was giving Krauly. She obviously knew him. Perhaps a former lover or something. (Isn't that what they all were?) Sam noted that there seemed to be something familiar about this girl, but she couldn't quite place it. With a sigh, the teen brushed off the thought. She had made several appearances in this lobby without addressing anyone before. Maybe this girl was just another customer she'd happened to see at some other point in time. The teen watched Yuji walk upstairs for some reason or another. Damn. We are never going to get another pool game, are we? She wondered as she dove back in to her mug for another sip of the warm liquid.
╚══════════════╝

And A Lot Of Experience Comes From Bad Judgment

Invisible Lunatic

User Image
Hell is no place, Hell is me

Krauly looks over at the young Tepes looking at the album, somehow she seem to be feelign nostalgic And then she mention something or someone looking older looking at him "I find that hard to believe " Krauly chuckles looking at his daughter, Then he notices Sam just looking at her,
The thought then came to him, They had not meet each other ever. "What brings you here Princess?" Krauly chuckles, Maybe all that incriminating evidence for the other Jackal, The husband of Trix, finally caught up to him and she came to give her father a piece of mind. Its not like Rogue`s sloppy jobs were actually a insult towards him. In fact is cause of his sloopy assasination jobs that people got to track him and got to Aurora. In a way he draw first blood and Krauly was retalliating. Krauly looks over at Sam as she stay closed to him " Sam thats Trixina, Trixie for short" Krauly moves in between Trix and Sam "And princess this is Sam," Krauly said chuckling how his first daughter was now meeting what could be his adoptive half sister, "She is been staying with me for a while now, " Krauly then points at the book "You feeling nostalgic perhaps?" He asked walking over to the bar and sitting at a stool, sipping on some of the chocolate drink Sam brought him earlier, Its warm could barely be felt throught his gloave,
Krauly then looks at Trixie as she is getting a Refill of wine by Kenji "Oh well I guess you wont care for hot cocoa now" Krauly said with a smirk

in tenebrosis noctibus.cupiam vos caeruleum caeli oculis

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces