Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
Lot let out a lively chuckle. "Likewise, if someone is as enjoyable as whisky then I most certainly approve of them." at Oreth's introduction Lot held out a hand to shake. "A pleasure to meet you Oreth, you can call me Lot." The hooded mage was already warming up to this stranger, it seemed to her like this was the only place where that could actually happen. Here the hood was overlooked, as were Lot's other oddities. It was good to be 'home'.
"So, Lot...since we're sitting at a bar, I feel myself inclined to ask the cheesy, 'Come here often?' with sleazy wink included." Oreth smirked at the other woman and looked at her as she sat and sipped her whiskey. She felt both at home and yet out of place in this cozy little bar. If only she had time to clean up, or a change of clothes. She was surprised she hadn't yet scared off her new acquaintance.

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
The mage's chuckle grew to a warm laugh. "I'd choose to overlook the sleazy wink, it only gets more annoying if you actually acknowledge it." her grin fell into a lopsided amusement. "But I'd still answer the question. I come here as often as I can, if I'm not out traveling to who knows where." Lot took a sip of her whiskey, savoring the taste and enjoying the warmth it spread through her. "And if you're asking that question I'd have to assume that you don't come here often, and so would be inclined to ask where you're from and what brought you here."

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
NDG Krauly
[[you dont really need me to rp in this place ]]

((Now that there's actually something going on here, care to join us?))

Invisible Lunatic

parazesis
NDG Krauly

[[ sorry not tonight. aside its alittle late for me.]]

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
NDG Krauly
parazesis
NDG Krauly

[[ sorry not tonight. aside its alittle late for me.]]

((Aright, sometime later then.))
Oreth settled into her seat and thought for a moment, this was a chance to start over, to settle down and leave the past behind her. She finished her drink quickly and decided it couldn't hurt to share a little bit. It wasn't as though anyone would recognize her here. They would never find her. "You're right there, I happen to be a drifter. I've spent almost my whole life traveling, doing the odd job here and there. I like to live a quiet life and stay under the radar for the most part, I leave a town before anyone even notices I've been there at all...except for the occasional dream or two." She stopped for a moment and cringed before continuing on. "I am particular about the company I keep, I like strong liquor, and I don't have time for people's nonsense. I travelled around these parts looking for old family and friends, I'd been away for quite some time, and was rather heartbroken to not find any of them." She drummed her fingers on the bar and thought for a moment... "I can't say I'm all that interesting, but there's plenty of time for stories, although I suppose I'll answer more specific questions if you've got any. How about yourself, Lot? Where did you come from and what makes you tick?"

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
Lot sipped her whiskey as she chose her words, working them into explanatory sentences. "I too have traveled most of my life, itchy feet. I can't stay in one place long because, no matter how much I like a place and would like to stay awhile, the road always seems to call me back." Memories started tugging at her brain, hopping aboard her train of thought. "In fact, the road used to physically drag me back in a sense. I used to have a problem where I would randomly teleport to random locations." she paused for a wry smile, "That made for some interesting memories. As for what makes me tick..." She paused, wondering how to best explain herself, and sifting through things, picking and choosing what could be revealed and what could be left by the wayside for now. "I too enjoy strong liquor, though more for the taste then the inebriating effects. I try not to draw too much attention to myself most of the time, attention tends to complicate things. Anymore, most of my time is spent hunting down information for organizations, other than that I guest DJ here and there. Anything else you'd like to know?"
Oreth smiled. "You just pop in and out of places, eh? I'd imagine that would get you into trouble sometimes...I happen to like a little trouble though. You could say my, err..talents, also include popping in and out of places. I like the occasional midnight snack. Food for thought, or, rather from thought." She laughed to herself. It seemed so strange to be at the point where she could be so casual about what she was. "Two questions. You'll learn, I love questions and I love figuring people out, so if I cross any lines, don't worry, I can take a punch. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? And what is there to do around this place? Got any interesting things I can poke my nose into?"

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
"Oh it did get me in trouble a few times, and then there were the times I'd get myself into trouble without the wanderings' help." Lot took a few moments to ponder Oreth's questions. "If I could go anywhere in the world right now, it would be to wherever my sister is." the mage smiled sadly to herself for half a moment before her lopsided smirk returned. "As for stuff to do around here, I have absolutely no clue any more. A year or so ago and I might have been able to tell you, but I've been gone so long, and many of my friends seem to have moved on." she shrugged with a chuckle, "I suppose there's always messing with Kenji to serve as amusement."
"Hmm. Interesting. People to meet then, I suppose. One more question for the evening. Can a girl get a room around here? I haven't slept in a real bed in longer than I can remember. 10,000 years will give you such a crick in the neck."

(I believe I'm going to retire for the evening, but thank you for a lovely chat. I'll likely return soon, and brownie points if you catch my movie reference wink Have a good night!)

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
((Aladdin of course. Because the Genie is just that awesome.))

Lot laughed. "There are usually some spare guest rooms unlocked. If you head down that hall I'm sure you'll find one before too long." she pointed out the proper hallway and smiled at the other woman. "I hope you sleep well, and that the crick will come out of your neck before the next 10,000 years are up."

((And you are most welcome))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces