Welcome to Gaia! ::

The doors slowly opened, and quietly, a young man, as pale a person can get with even whiter hair that fell messily to his shoulders. He wore a black trench coat, embroidered with red Japanese lettering on the back, bottom and sleeves. His black jeans were faded to a gray and contained a silver chain attaching from his pocket to his belt. His boots were shined, which didn't fit in withthe rest of his faded look but seemed to match all in itself. His eyes were covered by his stylish black felt durango hat.

He made his way over to the bar, keeping as silent as he could and sat down in the farthest seat from the stairs. He looked at no one, he did not raise his head at all, merely sat there, still as a statue.

Invisible Lunatic

"OH hi Yumi, Its alright as you keep coming back." he said smiling at her while getting the beer for the Zailin guy. "1 beer coming up." he said when the beer started to pour on the mug for him.

Vincent then looks over at the doors and sees a new face coming in the place. It was a guy with white hair and a hat. Did not seem like much of a threat at the moment, however he reminded him of the guy that lurk around the place once in awhile with the black cloak.
Out of courtesy, he removed his hat, he heard that it was respectable to remove a hat once indoors, however his eyes were still closed, his eye lashes, however incredibly long they were, remained lightly against his cheeks, as his eyes continued to be closed.

"I'll have a shot please," said the man, as he removed his coat to reveal incredibly pale and slightly muscular arms. He wore a black bracelet with a jade in the center. The man looked like to be part of some sort of band. "Make that two."
Zailin took the beer gratefully and chugged about half the bottle. He then looked at the bottle of beer, this was how it all started, drinking. He watched the new person walk in and repeated his action as he did with the girl a smile and nod.

Invisible Lunatic

Alright. 2 shoots coming up.. anything in particular" he said placing the beer infront of Zailin.
"And here is your beer mr Zailin" he said with a warm smile that could even make the beer boil up as the kindness of this smile continue to flow through the whole bar. It was a reflection of the good fighting heart Vincent had. Always the noble type and thinking of others more then himself, even thou he was doing pretty good for himself at the moment.
"Nope." Said the guy shortly as he took a long sigh and opened his eyes, revealing pale pink eyes that, in contrast with the warm color his iris contained, seemed cool in every other way. He had to blink a few times in order to get used to the lighting, something he always hated doing, no matter where he was. And what sucked more was that he had left his sunglasses in his hotel room. He didn't remember he had left them until after he had stormed out, but he had too much pride and refused to go back there under the current circumstances.

Once he got his two shots, he downed one of them and heaved a long sigh. "People..." He then looked up at the bartender and flashed him a smile, "Do I look like a whore?"

Invisible Lunatic

"OH just alittle." he smile Teasinly at the question. It was a strange thing to ask specially for a male that look like him. Vincent had a sense of humor after all so he decided to go along with him, but if things would get strange he would back out. "Do I look like referee?" he ask back in the spirit of randomness. "Seriously answer it" He smiles and shrugs looking back at Yumi and Zailin.
He sighed, shaking his head and downing his second shot. "Answer it honestly. So I like pleasure every once in a while...okay...at least twice a week, three tops, and people pay me cause I'm so good...but it's not like I keep the money for myself...I mean, I donate it. I don't charge, they just give it to me. Does that make me a whore?" He looked at all three of the people.
Niacole came walking up the path whistling a small tune. She as actually extremely happy this afternoon. Anari was staying with Taigi for a few days, so she was pest and mother free. All was well until she saw BrightStar standing outside the Blue Moon BrightStar saw her as well and whinnied. Niacole put her fingers to her lips and shhheed the Horse, She stuck around to the back of the building wondering why Zailin was there.

Zailin chuckled at both comments from the new guy and the by Vincent. He then was taken a back by the openess the new guy had said. He decided to keep his comments to himself and drink his beer.

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
Lot ran through the woods with a reckless abandon. A tall thin young woman so tomboyish in appearance that she practically pass for a man under her baggy jeans and hoodie. She cut like a knife between the trees, running, just running, running away from the horrid city that laid in the dark behind her. Up ahead she spotted some sort of building. The baggily clothed woman paused for a moment before the door, her chest heaving mightily. Maybe I can rest here for awhile. She pulled open the door and entered.

Invisible Lunatic

"No, that means your generous... I suppose?" He really did not knew what to tell him but he just notice that charity part. So He was like Vincent in that way, his money he mainly use it on others good, he mainly save up some money at times to let go of a bigger quantity to help more people. This was the part that the stuborn people on the temple laws could not grasp and saw money as a evil that was taking control of the young summoner`s soul.
Sanyo was your common element demon, yet much stronger she knows all 34 elements and how to use 32 of them on her own free will. Sanyo was more of an earth lover. She cared for almost all, and killed very little. She had purple eyes, Pale skin, and White hair. She wears an old fashion dress black dress. She also wears two purple roses. One sits in the middle of her chest while the other on the top of her head-band. Her black wings usually are in her body, or hidden by the white hair. Sanyo was a wonder. She walked into town, looking around for a place to relax for a couple of days, or weeks, it really didn’t matter to her. She had all the time in the world in her eyes anyway. She walked in to an Inn called the blue moon bar and inn. She stood there for a minute. “Looks ok...mine as well go in.” she said to herself while walking in. She walks up to the front desk and hit the gold bell twice. She leaned on the desk trawling a strain of her hair, with her right index finger.
The young man chuckled a little bit. "So I guess their right." He stood and walked over to the bartender, holding out a white hand, "The names Sean, But friends call me Bleach. Albino." He shrugged.

Once he shook the guys hand he looked up, wincing, "You mind if I wear my hat? The lights kinda sting." He said, rubbing his left eye a bit.

Invisible Lunatic

"Vincent Luna, nice to meet you." He said and smiles back. " I ll be with you in a moment and yeah go ahead and wear the hat here, there is no dress code in this place" he smiles and goes over to the other side as the bell was rang

Vinny saw a girl dress in baggy clothes and other in a dress with white hair."Good evening ladies, Im Vincent manage of the Blue moon. Can I help you insomething, a room or a drink?" he smiles at both of them with a warm and welcoming heart warming smile. A reflection of his character and heart was on that smile that could win over almost anyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff