Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Genius

10,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
((Wow, yeah, I haven't spoken to Cas in a while. I should try to get in touch with her...))

Sparkly Lunatic

Desna
Mindicira
Desna

((I've been okay. Mostly tired.

Hope life has been treating you well.))

((Yeah....not touching that one with a response. Mostly just been busy. Also, I absolutely love your current avi look.

And is that an X-Factor? You mean he wasn't captured by monkeys to join some mythical circus we only see in our weirdest dreams? surprised ))

((*offers cookies*
Thank you. ^^ I like it, too. So glad some of the items finally dropped in price.

Maybe he escaped from the monkey circus. It seems it came back, but has since been taken back by the monkeys. No idea when he might escape again. He and Bouken were saying something about coming back.))
((Those damn monkeys! *shakes fist*))

Lonely Phantom

Mindicira
Desna
Mindicira
Desna

((I've been okay. Mostly tired.

Hope life has been treating you well.))

((Yeah....not touching that one with a response. Mostly just been busy. Also, I absolutely love your current avi look.

And is that an X-Factor? You mean he wasn't captured by monkeys to join some mythical circus we only see in our weirdest dreams? surprised ))

((*offers cookies*
Thank you. ^^ I like it, too. So glad some of the items finally dropped in price.

Maybe he escaped from the monkey circus. It seems it came back, but has since been taken back by the monkeys. No idea when he might escape again. He and Bouken were saying something about coming back.))
((Those damn monkeys! *shakes fist*))

((We could mount a rescue, but I'm not very good at climbing trees.))

Sparkly Lunatic

Desna

((We just need to to offer them a ransom fee. Make sure to pack plenty of bananas. surprised ))

Lonely Phantom

Mindicira
Desna

((We just need to to offer them a ransom fee. Make sure to pack plenty of bananas. surprised ))

((Unless these are monkeys who get offended you think they view bananas as valuable. These might be gold-loving monkeys.))

Witty Genius

10,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
((*ninja*))

Lonely Phantom

Cryostix
((*ninja*))

((*puts out ninja snacks under a wooden box and stick*))

Magnetic Lunatic

Desna
Cryostix
((*ninja*))

((-falls under trap- scream ))

Lonely Phantom

Nu Blaze
Desna
Cryostix
((*ninja*))

((-falls under trap- scream ))

((Yes! A catch! *sits on box*

And hi, Blaze! Long time no see! Good to see you again.))

Magnetic Lunatic

Desna
((And hi, Blaze! Long time no see! Good to see you again.))
((I seriously think leaving a trap laying on the floor like that is a safety violation of some kind! >_> I mean it's good to be seen. Obviously. -dusts himself off- And how are you!?))

Lonely Phantom

Nu Blaze
Desna
((And hi, Blaze! Long time no see! Good to see you again.))
((I seriously think leaving a trap laying on the floor like that is a safety violation of some kind! >_> I mean it's good to be seen. Obviously. -dusts himself off- And how are you!?))

((*checks the box* Awww.

I'm fine. Just floating around on Gaia still. How about you? What are you up to?))

Magnetic Lunatic

Desna
((*checks the box* Awww.

I'm fine. Just floating around on Gaia still. How about you? What are you up to?))
((I'm consumed by the ever growing responsibility of adult life. Working and paying the rent while keeping the lights steadily on over my head without a problem. Found myself with some free time and thought about the Syndicate and decided to pop my head in, and for a second forgot my password like a dummy. sweatdrop

How's floating life treating you? Is this new (to me) Gaia anything special?))

Lonely Phantom

Nu Blaze
Desna
((*checks the box* Awww.

((I'm consumed by the ever growing responsibility of adult life. Working and paying the rent while keeping the lights steadily on over my head without a problem. Found myself with some free time and thought about the Syndicate and decided to pop my head in, and for a second forgot my password like a dummy. sweatdrop

How's floating life treating you? Is this new (to me) Gaia anything special?))

((Stupid life and being busy and being an adult. Bah. But I'm fine. Right now life is okay, aside from getting sick on and off for no explainable reason. So just got to live with that, too.

I miss the old Gaia and everybody. With the RP, people logging in, more conversation, and things were more fun.

This Gaia is a little more focused on making money and keep itself afloat nowadays. It was worse 2 years ago. But it's leveled out some. I still do some RPing and searching for art. And always hoping to see people. There have been some appearances in the last few months. xfaktor and tyrant popped in for a bit. Talked about some stuff and then have wandered off. Cryo and Mindicira appear on and off. Saturnine is even making random posts in Brick.

I hope you still have time for fun and aren't running yourself ragged.))

Lonely Phantom

Nu Blaze

((There have been a lot of better and nicer items released in the last two years, though. Some ninja items have made me think of you and Yosh and how'd they'd be right up your alley.))

Magnetic Lunatic

((I'm keeping sane. I do a lot more traveling now a days. I'm out in the west coast more often. Thinking about moving out to California. I look back on the good ol' days fondly with how we RP'd. I wonder how Yosh is doing? Now that you mention him. Same with X, Ty, Cryo, Cas, Mindi, Siryn and the rest. I always wonder if they are doing alright.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff