Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well my friends we've got a new building. You guys know the layout for those of you that don't here it goes:

The Night Syndicate

The Night Syndicate is a Night Club; The original premiere Night Club of Barton originally owned by the stern powerful immortal paladin weapon of choice TyranT and co owner gypsy seer St. Claire, We've got two floors now. This building is a renovated warehouse turned night club. (credit goes to siryn for great clubbing experience)

Founders
-TyranT
-X-Faktor
-St. Claire
-Cryostix
-MasterApp
-Siryn
-Hero
-Misao,2,3
-Spikeykun
-Desna
-Saturnine
-Angel in Runes
-Zombie Tony Blair
-Bloodlust

HistoryUser Image

The Night Syndicate. A local Night Club that doesn't appear on any of the Barton Town's sightseeing tour guides, and when spoke about in open public one tends to look over ones shoulder when doing so. It is not a place to take your family for Sunday brunch to say the least. Normally occupied by a who's who of Gaia's Most Wanted.

The land was bought up one hundred and sixty-seven years ago by a group of wandering miscreants that seemed to be using the land for their own purposes. Though this only lasted for about two years when the deed to the land exchanged hands in a simple card game and ended up in the hands of a man who called himself a TyranT who held onto the land for many years to come, sometime in the new century he was awoken in his normally self induced drunken state by one of his closes friends a woman who had gone by the name of Misao and asked him why he hadn't just used the piece of land and warehouse he built over to make a place for his friends to gather together. Eventually he thought things over and decided to open up a night club which he named The Night Syndicate... of course the business was mostly a front for his real occupation of Mercenary and the club being a secure meeting place.

The Building

The building is located on a street corner of Barton Town, it was constructed by TyranT and Gaiden after TyranT was given the idea. He built a two story warehouse at first only because ehe had no idea what he was doing at first, and then decided to the open space suited the environment just fine. He only completed two things that was the Bar and his office. Gaiden inquired as to why those were the only things finished when they could have finished up the rest of the place to which TyranT replied by looking at Gaiden with a blank stare and said they do it later, only to slam the office door shut and sleep for two days.

After the two days, TyranT emerged from his office to find that the building at been furnished without him and that most of the people he had known had gone and made themselves at home. A dance floor was built, MasterApp brought his DJ Equipment to supply the music, Gaiden used TyranT's information to order the liquor and tables for the Bar area. Misao added basic safety guards for the building along with Saturnine and Zombie Tony Blaire. To say the least TyranT wasn't all to pleased that they used his money for all the expenses, but after he had gotten a few pulls of his favorite drink he was right as rain and all for the changes, and even hired Hero o be his first bouncer.

The Club went through some changes, but it relatively stayed the same. The only big changes was the expansion of the second floor that had been made into a living area for most of the regulars, and after the second Bouncer Blaze had been hired, the exploration of the lover levels of the establishment began, and they had learned that the building was indeed built over ancient ruins which Blaze converted into his hideaway apartment, and the only reason that even happened was because TyranT told him he could use the Basement as his living space for all he cared, he hadn't the faintest idea that it actually contained a damn cityscape.

The Staff

Caretaker - Kera, Blaze
Head of Security - Blaze
Former Bouncer - Hero, Gaiden
DJ - MasterApp, Blaze
Bartenders - Blaze (On Occasion), Robo-Tender (NPC), Max (NPC)

The Rules

No Fighting amongst the patrons was the rule enforced in the Night Syndicate by the staff. The ground was neutral territory, and they wanted no part of any outside conflict, but that didn't mean they didn't defend themselves when the need arose.
*Walks in*
Yo...
A new place, for an old place?
And yet this is still my first time here.
*Nods* Best of luck to this new building, looks good.
yayayayaya It's back! ::wanders over ta the DJ booth and tries to figure out how everything works::

Magnetic Lunatic

Actually Todes you've been here before 3nodding Remember the Masquerade Party?

The Original Syndicate Season Episode Roster:

Attention none of these work anymore
Episode "Choco-Arm a Hero's Kiss!!"
Episode "A Hero's Torment: Who is Pixy Misa!?!?"
Episode "The Secret of the Night Syndicate: The Planing for a Quest"
Episode "The Birth of Spikeykun's Sandcastle!!.... And the Seven Warriors are Chosen!"
Episode "Siryn & Spikey Siblings/Human Tony Blair?"
Episode 1st Puppet Theater "They Go Off To Slay The Domo!"
Episode "St. Claire... PREGNANT!?!?"
Episode Puppet Theater "The Story of St. Patrick"
Episode "Hair Fight!!"
Episode "Lo Pan vs. Dori Mango!!"
Episode "The Masquerade"
Episode "St. Claire Does Requests... What Animal will you choose?"
Episode "Great Sock Gnome Hunt!"
Episode "House Breaking!! Pt. 1"
Episode "Hammer Time!! and House Breaking!! Pt. 2"
Episode "Desna... Get's Sick?"
Episode "Desna.... A MOMMY!?!?"
Episode "Big Trouble in OOC Week"
Episode "Syndicate Slumber PARTY!!"
Episode Puppet Theater "Romeo and Desdemona"
Episode "Death looms... Who is Gren!?"
Episode "Blaze heart Siryn"
Episode "Siryn's Sorrow: Blaze's Torment pt. 1..... and uh other stuff"
Episode "Siryn's Sorrow: Blaze's Torment pt. 2... Misao & Waruko heart "
Episode "Another Day, Another Merc Job!"
Episode "Misao the White Phoenix"
Episode "Bust A Groove"
Episode "The 3 Little Pigs plus 3"
Episode "GRIFFIN vs. BEAR!!!!"
Episode "Drunks.... And the Revival of The Mask Chocobo!!"
Episode "Gren Snapshots... Interesting pictures of Nu Blaze and Desna"
Episode "Slumber Broken... Siryn Awakens!"
Episode "The Bathroom King"
Episode "Punishment!... Nu Blaze 1/2!!"
Episode "The Mask Chocobo vs. The Giant Kupo!!!!"
Episode Puppet Theater "The Story of Gaidunzel"
Episode "Message Sent!"

And I never got a chance to finish this roster.
37 links out of 4000 pages sweatdrop
Oh! That was here? Really? Ah... Oh man! Now I remember!
Yeah, good times. Sheesh, and to think I forgot that. @_@;;
Indeed, lots of memories lost, it's like the original masquerade party didn't exist...
Oh my... X_X;;

Magnetic Lunatic

Over 4000 pages of Memories gone gonk

Well let's start this off right 3nodding Drink Todes? *looks over at Zaxie trying to figure out the Dj booth* Zaxie Drink?
::tinkers with all the equipment in the booth:: ...anou... blaze, ya dun happen to know how any of this stuff works do you? sweatdrop
A drink...
Well.. I..Hmm... *Ponders it a bit*
Well, I guess... I don't see the harm in one... or two...
Do you have sake?

(( Oh man... Nostalgia... @__@!! ))

Magnetic Lunatic

*to Zaxie*
Usually it's good to hit the power button 3nodding

*turns back to Todes*
Sake? Of Course we have Sake 3nodding
*goes over to the bar and over looks the selection and grabs a jug of Sake and a saucer and places them on the counter*
Here you go 3nodding
A-all that... for me? As... As much as I want?
*His eyes glittered with happiness, a goofy smile already spreading onto his face, as his addiction slowly starts to come back*

W-wow... *Sits down, and pours himself a bit on the glass, then some more, again a bit more, and then completely fills the cup to the rim. Taking the cup, he expertly grabs it from the bottom, like he had done so so many times before, and drinks it all in one big gulp*

Ahhhhh... Oh maaaaan. Thats good. *His smile widens, as he pours himself another cup, his face gaining a pinkish hue that stands out from his normally pallid skin.*

Magnetic Lunatic

Yup on the House gonk as the uhhh Re-Grand Opening sweatdrop Heh

*goes behind the bar and grabs a bottle of DS and starts to drink with Todes* Mmmmmmmm Good stuff
Yiff... *Nods, as he pours his fourth cup, drinkingly an obscnely amount of Sake at an even faster rate*
I love... errrggh.. This stuff...
*Waves from side to side on his seat, his face with a constant cocky grin*

Magnetic Lunatic

O.o...... *stares at Todes*
::Thinks:: I know I'm gonna regert giving him that sake later sweatdrop
*Upon finnishing his 13th cup, he nearly drops his cup, and laughs softly to himself, staring into Nu Blaze's eyes*

You know... you'd make a REALLY... I mean... rrrreeeaallllyyyyy... -hic-... pretty... girl... *Laughs loudly, as he get shis empty cup for another dirnk, and then realzies it's empty, and pours himself another cup, spilling some on the counter*

RRRREAALLYY!!!
=_= I kinda figured that. I was jus' trin' ta see what everything was before I turned it on <_<; ::hits the power:: ... hrm. ::pulls out her CD case and laptop:: ...now... <_< I wonder if I can hook my laptop up....::looks around for input plugs:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff