Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever roleplayed or spoken with me?

Yes. 0.56603773584906 56.6% [ 30 ]
No. 0.13207547169811 13.2% [ 7 ]
Poll Whore. 0.056603773584906 5.7% [ 3 ]
Poll Pimp. 0.24528301886792 24.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

Blade didn’t bother to rush his second drink. The first was to quench his thirst and desire for a head rush of flavor. Now he wanted to savor the moment. He sipped his drink for a while, letting the ice press gentle to his lips as the liquid slipped past. The flavor dance upon his taste buds and filled his body with happiness. “Stay for a while?” He responded with a scoff as he put his drink down upon the bar top. His arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer to him. “We have no reason to leave. This is our true home after all.”
Sassy smiled at his declaration to stay and made her way to the other side of the counter. She stood in front of her family and smiled with a pause as she savored the moment of having them back here... home. It was never something that could be denied in any of their hearts. With no warning, she leaned into the two, wrapping her arms around both of them in an embracing hug. She lingered there for a few moments, cherishing it. There was no family that had a stronger bond then theirs. Even though some of them were out, finding themselves, taking care of whatever they had to scratch off their list. This was their home no matter what. A home you can count on to always be here. She let the thoughts fill her with joy before pulling back with a smile. "Now I can sleep soundly. I'll see you guys in the morning." With that Sassy turned and made her way up the stairs to one of the guest rooms she called her own to rest her head.

Kikki smiled at Blade's comment and squeed with joy. "Yay!" She squeeled before Sassy made her way over to them. The hug took her by small surprise, but she smiled and embraced her back. "We love you sis." She said quietly. Then the moment was over and Sassy retired for the night. Now Kikki's attention turned to her love. The man that has been by her side for all these years. "What do you say we go find a room of our own?" She said with a sly smirk.
Blade laughed as he held onto the two of them for the duration of the hug. It felt good to be back home and to have this moment. “Goodnight Sassy.” He responded gently as she released herself from the embrace and disappeared towards the room she would inhabit for the evening. His hands slide slowly down the Kikki’s thighs and back up before he reached his arms outwards into a stretch that almost knocked what was left of his drink over. “I don’t know love; I don’t think we will make it to the room. I mean, it’s been a while since we have been able to have fun around a bar. I’m pretty sure it’s still strong enough to support our weight.” He laughed as he stuck his tongue out slightly, teasing Kikki with some very kinky ideas. “And I’m pretty sure the lake hasn’t dried up.”
She cooed lightly at the touch on her thighs. She lived for his touch, his embrace, any token of love he showed her. It was what she lived off of, the main thing that kept her going other than their beautiful children. This wasn't the life she pictured herself living but, none the less she was happy. She turned her head towards him, nuzzling her forehead against his own before rising from his lap. "The lake you say?" She offered yet another warming smile as she reached out her hand for him take. She had forgotten all the other sights this place had to offer besides the tavern itself. It was like nothing else had existed but this part of the Sonata. For this was where their family and dear friends gathered almost each night. She could remember so easily the how alive this place was. If only it could be that way again. Maybe their presence would be enough to call home those who belonged. Who knows? Maybe even some new blood to occupy the vacant property.
Her coo sent shivers through is spine. It had felt as if ages hag gone by since he had last heard it from her. Abruptly he stood up, scooping her into his arms before spinning her around. “Yes my dear. The lake.” He said with a laugh as his feet moved them towards the exit of the establishment. He now had it in mind to take a walk around. For her to even jest that she had forgotten a place that they had spent quite a bit of time at was shocking. “You hurt my heart so. I can’t believe you forgot about the lake.” He said this teasingly and with a smile as he kicked open the doors and walked out under the blanket of the night, the moon light causing his cloak to shimmer elegantly while his armor pierced through the night with reflection of the beautiful eerie light.
She giggled playfully as he picked her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck, lacing her fingers together elegantly. As they entered the moonlight, she admired his attire. He always looked so regal, even then. "I'm sorry. It's just been so long." She leaned her head into his shoulder, bright green eyes shimmering in the moonlight as she took in the beautiful surroundings. 'How could I forget?' She could see the lake in the distance, watching how the moonlight hit the water... the ripples bending it like stars along the water. "It's beautiful." She whispered as she nuzzled her face into his neck. Nothing was more serene than right now. Being in his arms, the beautiful night and atmosphere made everything perfect... especially being in his arms.
Blade stopped short of the lake. He decided to take a pit stop in the once colorful field of flowers that was now a field of weeds and grass. He had fond memories of running through them with her, playfully chasing the mischievous fox that taunted him daily for his lack of people sense. He had fallen in love with her here, protected her here, and made babies here. The lingering scent of the flowers played with his mind as his vivid memories of this place powering his senses. “Do you remember here?” he questioned playfully as he set her down on her feet, taking her hand in his. He got down on one knee before kissing the back of her hand gently.
User Image
She looked over the overgrown fields, her mind becoming flooded with memories. The whites of her eyes turned fully green as clips of the moment they spent here infiltrated her mind. "We used to play here... we've made love here..." Feeling her feet hit the ground brought her back to the present, the white of her eyes returning to normal as the memories faded from her sights. She laced her fingers with his and looked longingly into his eyes. This moment was rare and was meant to be fully embraced. As he got down on one knee she quickly remembered the day he proposed to her, kissing the back of her hand made her sigh happily. "You're so romantic. I love that about you." She said with a smile.
Blade nuzzled his face into her stomach, letting his lips press against her skin just below her belly button. His soft breath would caress her skin as he remained un-moving. He wanted to just absorb her presence, her essence, her everything. He missed being able to spend time like this with her much more than he had allowed himself to feel. Being with his queen like this was surreal…“Really? I thought that was one of my less liked qualities.” He said gently as his hands grabbed her waist and his lips began to travel down. The wind brushed gently against their bodies. The lake air smelt delicious as I called them.
"Yeah right. There aren't very many qualities you have that I don't like." His very touch made her weak in the knees, so his kisses did even more damage. Between that and the wind caressing her, her skin crawled with goosebumps and butterflies filled her stomach and heart. Her hands made their way to the back of his head. Her fingers gliding along his scalp as tuffs of his hair slipped between her fingers. She exhaled satisfyingly through her nose with a light coo as he moved lower and lower. "I love you so much." She whispered, tilting her head back and closing her eyes, savoring the beautiful moment they were sharing.

She continued running her fingers along his scalp, pressing her chin into her busty chest to look down at him as he caressed her bare stomach with kisses. She let out a coo with each exhale as chills continued to wash over her body. He was so gentle with her and it was a clear sign to her how tender his love was for her. There was no living soul who could make her feel the way he did. There was no lust or carnivorous desire. Only the love and passion the two had for each other. To her, this was completeness.
He sighed at the sound of her beautiful purr. It sent shivers down his spine every time. His hands slide slowly down from her waist caressing her thighs. Each movement was painstakingly slow. Blade was determined to touch every inch of his woman tonight and he wasn’t about to rush. His kisses traveled further down reaching the fabric of her pants but that didn’t stop him. Instead his lips continued to travel downwards, kissing ever so lightly over the fabric of her pants. “And I love you.” His hand by this point were making their way up the back of her thighs. His fingers would brush lightly against her inner thighs as they moved further towards her a**. He shuddered as her scent filled his nostrils. “How much do you love me?” He asked as he planted his lips mere inches above her special place.
His touch was sorely needed. It calmed her in every sense, taking away any stress or worries that she had. Hearing him proclaim his love warmed her heart as a loving expression painted her face. Feeling his kisses gently brush over her pants made her tilt her head back with a shudder. "I love you more than all the grains of sand on Gaia." She lowered her head, searching for his eyes with softest of stares. She was absolutely more than content with her life and her life with him. He gave her things she never imagined happening. "You're my everything." She said, offering a gentle smile, moving her hand to caress his face with dainty fingers, rubbing his cheek with her thumb.
His head turned upward as he felt her caress his face. His green eyes penetrated the night, illuminated with the beautiful glow of the night sky. His hands began to massage her a** as he smiled ever so gently at her. Slowly he stood, hands never leaving their place as he moved. “I am glad that you are in my life. I am happy to have you as my one and only.” He leaned forward, pressing his lips against hers gently as the cool breeze continued to surround them with it's pleasantries.

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

[[ Sorry for the OOC interruption! I saw you had an OOC thread, but it didn't look like that had been used in quite a while.

Just wanted to say it's nice to see other threads still clinging on for dear life. Good to know we're not alone lol. Gaia sure has changed. ]]
Jiinxii

[[ Sorry for the OOC interruption! I saw you had an OOC thread, but it didn't look like that had been used in quite a while.

Just wanted to say it's nice to see other threads still clinging on for dear life. Good to know we're not alone lol. Gaia sure has changed. ]]
.: Feel free to hop in! Clearly we need the people. :.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff