Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever roleplayed or spoken with me?

Yes. 0.56603773584906 56.6% [ 30 ]
No. 0.13207547169811 13.2% [ 7 ]
Poll Whore. 0.056603773584906 5.7% [ 3 ]
Poll Pimp. 0.24528301886792 24.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

[Chance]

"Hello?"
User Image

● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

Sassy Silante

The tavern fell silent, no response that was hearable. Swiftly, Sassy slammed the creaking door shut with a loud bang that would stir anyone who was here up. Quickly she dived behind the bar ledge, pulling her gun from its holster, holding it up to her chest with her back against the wall of the bar. This isn't how she left the place, so she knew someone had to be here. Or at least was here... But she wouldn't be comfortable until she found out. She took a few deep breathes to calm herself and quiet her breathing, waiting for a response to her noticeably loud entrance.

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
boom

He shot out of bed, feet quickly finding ground as the sheets wrinkled to the floor. Heart pounding, he opened the door of his room with a jolt.

There he stood, in the doorway, in his morning glory.
User Image

Sassy Silante

As soon as she heard the door open, she shot up from the back corner of the bar, pointing her gun right in his direction. "Who are you?!" She demanded as she took a few steps closer to the man. Once she was close enough to see him she froze and lowered her weapon. Her eyes were wide and her throat choked up like she was on a stage for the first time. She was in such shock and disbelief of what, or rather who, was infront of her that she didn't even take in the fact that he was also... naked. "Chance?!" Once her eyes surveyed the rest of him, she averted her eyes down. It had been so many years... the comfort level of him being seen by her in such a manner was questionable. "I'm sorry! I didn't know it was you! I thought scavangers might have came across this place..." She blushed deeply at the sight of this gorgeous specimen of a man. Chance always had that positive trait about him, no matter how old he was.

● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
The soft -tap- of fingers resounded throughout the hollow room. Little to do and too much done had taken the young king to the brink of boredom. The room itself was suffocating with colors of grandeur. Golds and silver laden chairs and floors, ceilings and doors, were all too rich for the taste of this young man. The throne of his father didn’t feel like his rightful place even after the four years he had spent reclaiming his right to rule. Whips of fire danced around his body bending and molding into shapes of knives and spoons, a useless means of entertainment as he awaited his next meeting with someone from the high council. He could care less about the group of idiots who daily spoke with him on their personal agendas in the guise of renovations towards prosperity for the kingdom. In truth he missed his old life as a wanderer, bodyguard, and eventually husband. A smile slowly replaced the scowl upon his face as he began to reminisce of his times as a teen. He fondly remembered the days he ran wild with the crew of the Moonlight Sonata, the place he rested his head after his exile, the place he defended with his life, and the place where he fell in love and married the woman of his entire life. Now he sat upon the thrown, barely able to devote time more than a passing hello to that very woman.

“Blade-sama….”

It was the voice of his handmaid that brought his wonderful dream to an end, quickly returning the scowl to his face. “It’s time for the meeting…” she said bashfully, here golden eyes quickly diverting from the piercing stare of this own. Her small arms clutched her agenda book close to her chest, pressing her breasts in a manner that would have most men more than interested in getting to know her. Despite her small frame she filled the curves of her red and black dress too nicely. She was a “gift” from a diplomat of a neighboring country. At first he did not want to accept her as a personal attendant but after some thought he accepted. He had realized during his time that she was not a blood relative of the family, rather a slave in her own home of adoption. He couldn’t help but want to save her. Slowly she took another step back. Her actions were natural. She was hoping to steer clear of angering the King, something that all knew was difficult but still a real fear for most who did not already know him personally.

“Krielle, you don’t have to be scared of me.” Blade said with a sigh. “I may be king, but I am nothing like the royalty you know.”

Blade’s expression softened as he spoke to her. A small smile to hide the frustration he felt at her presence and his lack of ability to do as he wanted. “Tell the idiots they can….” His voice faded as his eyes widened as if he had taken a blow to the stomach.

“Blade-sama, what’s wrong?” Krielle gasped, immediately confused at the sudden change in expression of her king. As if in response to her question the flames stopped dancing in front of Blade and merged together. Within the glow of the fire an image appeared of a young woman walking into an old, beat down tavern. Blade slowly stood from his throne, his feet shakily holding his balance as his fingers reached out towards the image. There was little to be said about the feelings that welled inside his heart as his eyes softened at what he saw, the tears streaming down his face in an uncontrollable torrent that evaporated at the length of his chin in whips of thin smoke. For years he had silently watched over the Moonlight Sonata. Even in the years of its decline and eventual closure he had not removed the wards he placed over the building and its land. It had served as a large deterrent to scavengers and thieves who looked to vandalize the place. Its true purpose in days of late was for a much simpler purpose. It told him when it was time to return home. As the image died away Blade dropped his arm to his side. Quickly he began walking straight down the small set of stairs that lead away from his throne, attendant in tow.

“Tell the Idiots we won’t be meeting today.”
Blade said quickly to Krielle.

“Wait, what?” she replied, becoming more and more confused by the moment. “Where are you going? You can’t miss this meeting again Blade-sama!” She was yelling at this point. Blade had quickly outpaced her with his much longer strides.

“I’m sure you will handle it. You’re in charge while I’m gone.” He responded with slight wave of his hand. Flames enveloped his body as his hand dropped back to his side. It didn’t take long before his body was wrapped in a cloak of beautiful golden fire that danced happily. As quickly as they had come they vanished taking Blade along with them to his desired destination. He had no reason to inform Kikki. He was sure she was more than aware of who had just reappeared and where at that. Hell, she probably already beat him there.

Krielle stood in place staring at the location that once stood her king. She coughed twice, realizing that for that entire moment she had not taken a single breath. Her entire being was stunned by the event she had witness, the beauty of the flames had taken her but not as much as the face of her king surrounded by the golden light. For the first time she had seen a true smile upon his face and had fallen into the depths of the soft green eyes that looked as if they were finally alive again. She could feel her face grow hot and quickly turned away from the entrance where several guards were rushing in. Before they could ask what had happened tendrils of fire appeared spelling out an official decree stating Krielle as “King proxy.” A few guards laughed while others simply shook their head and walked out knowing that Blade would return again one-day sooner or later.

-Moonlight Sonata-

Flames erupted into existence on top of a table within the center of the bar area. Within that same moment they disappeared, revealing a long time member and patron of the Sonata crew. Blade the wanderer had returned.

“Well aren’t you a sight for these sore eyes sister-in-law.” He said with a soft smile. He spoke again without turning to look at Chance who was off in his peripheral. “Chance put on some clothes damn it. This isn’t the way I want to see you for the first time after so many years have passed.”
User Image

Sassy Silante

Hearing the wooshing fire behind her made Sassy quickly turn on her heels with her gun pointed straight in that direction, finger on the trigger. "What the..." Low and behold another familiar face. Sassy chuckled at his comments towards Chance and made it a point to keep her eyes on Blade. She jogged over to the table he was standing upon while holstering her gun. She jumped up onto the table in front of him and quickly wrapped her arms around his shoulders with an embracing hug. "It's so good to see you!" She said nearly crying tears of joy. She was filled with such warmth and happiness that she could now see some of those most dear to her again. She held him for an extended period of time... maybe too long for comfort. Her own actions and reactions were strange to her. After all these years of being away, she became more cold and distant from living souls. But in this moment it was like she was herself... someone she had not been in a very long time.

The thought faded and she finally let go of Blade, letting her hands fall at her sides. She was smiling from ear to ear, her soft gray eyes turning silver from the mist that filled them. She chuckled lightly, climbing down from the table, realizing now she would have to clean it. Her boots clicked as she made her way over to the bar, her hand grazing upon its counter top in admiration of the beautiful wood. Once she was finally behind the counter, she turned to Blade with a sly smile and said, "Want a drink?"

● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
“Right back at you hun,” he replied. His arms returned her embrace, the right hand cupping the back of her head gently while his left hand rested carefully in the small of her back. He cared not that silent tears ran down his face yet again as they stood locked in a moment in time. By the time she finally released him from her arms his tears had once again dried. He could not hide his happiness as his arms folded across his chest, hiding beneath the intricately woven fabric of the royal cloak that was not unlike the mythril armor we wore long ago. The metal of his all gauntlets scratched gently against the against the clasps of his under jacket as his feet kicked up upon a nearby chair. “A drink sweetheart?” He chuckled in response to her question. “No. I would like SEVERAL drinks. This is a time for celebration!” he exclaimed as he began to laugh again. "Let's open as many bottles as we can and see how many patrons of this dusty, dingy, beautiful place we call home can summon." He was beyond excited. For the first time in a while his life had meaning again. Outside of his wife and children there were very few smiles and even less moments of laughter for him. The exhilaration was almost more than he could bare yet there he sat. Stuck in the midst of it all and not wanting to even let it end.
Just then a little blue flame danced upon the bar counter playfully, jiggling back and forth from one end of the counter to the other. Then with a quick hop it went to the floor and moved with quick pace over to Blade and hopped on top of his lap. It jumped in excitement back and forth to each of his legs playfully. Then with an echoed giggle, the flame practically exploded into the long red headed woman that is Kikki, sitting upon her husband's lap, arms laced around his neck. She smiled slyly at Blade with narrowed eyebrows. "Just couldn't wait for me could you?" She shook her head and gave him a small kiss on his lips, then turned her attention to her sister.

"You weren't gonna start the party without me were you?" She spoke, leaving Blade's lap towards her sister. Sassy smiled, followed by a chuckle as she shook her head."Of course not. Good to see you breathing."

Kikki made her way around the bar counter and embraced Sassy tightly and was reciprocated the same. After a few moments the embrace was broken with a giggle from Sassy. "So let's get this party started!" Sassy waved her hand, causing a gust of wind the blew over and in between the bottles that were shelved behind the bar counter, clearing of layers of dust that built up over the years... 'Ice.' She blew a kiss over the ice trays behind the counter, causing them to frost over the stainless steel... but that was all she was able to muster. "Hmm.... a bit rusty." She cleared her throat before blowing another kiss to the trays, this time prolonging the outward air flow. Finally the icecubes formed and filled the trays. "What'll it be?!" She said with excitement
So much was going on today. His heart felt as if it were performing backflips inside his chest. It had been a long time since he felt the lips of his beloved touch his so tenderly, even longer still since they had kissed in an atmosphere without judging eyes. As Kikki lefts his lap his hand reached out from its tucked position, smacking her a** gently as she walked away. His eyes followed the silhouette of her body, following each small sway of her hips. It had been a few years, many years in the other realm where they resided but she had not lost her appeal to him. “Start the party without you? Of course not.” Blade chuckled as he spoke and returned his arm to the darkness beneath his cloak. “I figured once some bottles started opening you’d come running from the ends of the earth back home. Truth be told, I figured you were going to get here before me.” Without missing a beat, he responded to Sassy, “Something strong enough to make a sinner a saint and a saint knocking on the devil’s door.” He said this with a sly smile as his eyes switched from Kikki to Sassy.
"Bacardi 151 it is." She said with a sly smile. She wanted to make something strong but something that still tasted good. Being the experienced bartender she was she began making a concoction called Caribbean Breeze. 1 ounce Bacardi 151 rum, 1/2 ounce Malibu coconut rum, filled with 1/2 pineapple juice and 1/2 cranberry juice. She made 4 glasses incase Chance decided he wanted one... probably still standing in the corner of the tavern. She placed them on the bar, insinuation from Blade to come and join them and gave Kikki a playful shove towards the exit of the bar counter.

"Okay okay... so touchy." Kikki made her way to the other side of the bar counter, finding a stool the was adjacent to where Blade was sitting. However, she didn't sit yet. She tapped upon the stool signaling for him to come over so she could sit on his lap. She felt comfortable here enough to be her playful self with him again. In the realm she had to be a proper lady, a distinguished Queen to the people. Royalty isn't what it plays out to be in movies and shows. You rarely had privacy and everyone was always so diplomatic towards them without any personal interaction. Without the company of Blade and their children... it would be a very lonely life.
He didn’t wait for her to gesture for him a second time. With a yawn he outstretched his arms first and then followed immediately with his legs before standing. He walked casually over to the bar stool, his eyes gazing endearingly at Kikki before sitting down. "Your majesty," he said with a smirk as he gestured with his left hand to his lap, his right elbow upon the bartop. He rested his head upon the balled fist of his right hand as he waited for Kikki to take her seat on her “throne.” His nose forced his head to turn slightly as he caught a whiff of the nostalgic smell of coconut, something that didn’t exist in his kingdom. His head lifted from its perch, his fingers wrapping around the glass. “This smells amazing.” The liquid sloshed back and forth in his glass as he lightly tilted the glass from side the side. Slowly he lifted the glass to his lips, letting the cool liquid slide past his tongue. After a second longer he swallowed the liquor. “I see you still know your stuff.” He said as he moved the glass from his lips but refrained from putting it down. “I had wanted to savor the taste a bit longer but I feel like this glass isn’t going to last much longer.”
Kikki smiled as he gestured for her to sit on his lap and gladly obliged him. Softly she nuzzled his cheek before picking up her own glass and brought it to her lips. She took a sip, letting the liquor fill her mouth and wash over her taste buds. "Mmmmm." She was delight with the taste, and savored it before swallowing. "This is delicious Sass." She took yet another sip and laughed at Blade's comment. "I agree, these glasses won't last long." It's been a while since her and Blade could even enjoy alcohol. The thought frustrated her a bit, knowing well in order to keep up appearances, it was frowned upon to drink... at least for the royals anyway. She placed her glass on the bar and shifted a little in Blade's lap in efforts to tease him a bit, turning towards him with a devilish smile before gracing him with a quick kiss on his lips.

Sassy smiled at the couple, watching their loving and playful attitude towards each other. It made her heart grow somber knowing once upon a time she had the same. She shook it off, knowing well she should be happy for her dear friend and sister. "I can make more believe me." Finally, she picked up her own drink, taking a few gulps from thirst instead of sips before putting the glass down with a light thud. She sighed happily at her own craftsmanship, very satisfied and pleased with her work.
Another long swig of his drink followed immediately by a loud slurping noise as his lips attempted to pull the liquor from the ice cubes themselves before his glass finally fell back to the bar top. “I will take you up on that offer!” he said as he slid his glass over to her for another helping of drink. His left hand playfully slapped Kikki’s thigh before sliding along her inner thigh towards her pelvis. “Now now, Love. I may be a King now but I am no priest. Its high treason to tease the King and so boldly at that.” He moved his lips close to her ear as he spoke, his breath kissing them ever so gently as he spoke quietly, seductively.

“So Sass, where have you been all these years and what have you been up to?” His attention had turned back to Sassy as he awaited his next drink. There had been many invites to so many events in his kingdom sent to her. Each one sent to a known location of where she rested her head. He and Kikki both had become worried when they did not receive even a letter turning them down. He knew it was unlikely for her to have gotten into too much trouble but then again, this was Sassy.
Kikki smirked and shuddered at his words and breath along her ear, biting her lip ever so gently. She took another sip of her drink and held it in her hand, babying it for now. It had been a long time since she had a drink, she figured she would take it easy for now. Feeling her love's hand on her inner thigh made her blush. His touch was sorely missed... they haven't had time to be with each other like this in a long time. It was fun and refreshing to her, letting a soft coo slip past her lips along with a giggle. "I'm so sorry m'lord... you'll just have to punish me later." She whispered back into his ear, letting her breath roll over just the same as he did to her.

Sassy rolled her eyes at the two's interactions and took Blades glass to mix the combination of alcohol once more. His question urked her... she honestly didn't know how to answer. "I've been... uh... looking for a new home basically. My family is all grown and on their own now and the residents here have been gone just as long. I've tried staying here for as long as I could but... it's hard being alone..." Her voice trailed off, thinking of the days they once belonged to saddened her. She shook it off, refusing to be sad in this moment. She was surrounded with her family right now and there was no reason for sadness in this moment. "We're here now, and that's all that matters to me." She smiled, sliding the finished product of Blade's drink in front of him.
Blade didn’t respond right away to Kikki’s tease. He had many things in store for his queen but none he would give to her just yet. “Looking for a new home?” Blade parroted as she spoke, raised eyebrow. For someone who was looking for a new home she had bypassed a great one in his homeland where she could literally have it anywhere she wanted and built in any fashion she desired. He let his eyes wander around the room as she continued to speak. It had become rather run down. The Sonata was not what it used to be. The once unnaturally up kept bar had become naturally kept by cobwebs and spiders. He could almost hear the mice scuttling around in the pantries in back of house rummaging for whatever food they could find. He could hear the voices of all the old patrons that roamed on a daily basis and even envision the destruction that had taken place during the many faction wars that happened years ago.

“Where here now, and that’s all that matters to me”

Blades trip ended as she reached the end. There was little he could say in response. It was true that the missing link in their small family had been found. “Well I’ll drink to that.” Blade said with a soft smile as he lifted his glass towards Sassy. “We’ve missed you." His hand continued to caress/massage Kikki’s inner thigh. It crept closer and closer in towards her…, well I’m sure the color of her face would reveal that one soon enough.

Sassy smiled and raised her glass to his words. She sipped it longingly, closing her eyes with a soft groan of satisfaction. The liquor was quite divine and chilled to perfection. Hearing his words about being missed she smiled, placing her cup down on the bar counter. "I've missed you guys too. Very much." She downed the rest of her drink and with a wave her hand the glass disappeared. She wasn't one for cleaning very often. She sighed gently and pulled away from the counter. "I'm gonna retire for the night. Will you guys be staying for a bit?"

Kikki didn't respond to the words exchanged, but merely finished her drink as well. Watching the two interact was warming to her heart. A big piece of their family was together again and she didn't want the stay to end so quickly. "Oh Blade could we stay?! Please?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff