Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever roleplayed or spoken with me?

Yes. 0.56603773584906 56.6% [ 30 ]
No. 0.13207547169811 13.2% [ 7 ]
Poll Whore. 0.056603773584906 5.7% [ 3 ]
Poll Pimp. 0.24528301886792 24.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Angels Serenade

The dusk moon woke her from her day long slumber. She had assumed she would be awake before many life forms, but that's just the way she was. She was always afraid she was going to miss something if she didn't wake up early. She slipped from the black satin sheets and large, matching comforter. The bed was so lonely, but utterly comfortable, more comfortable than many of the guest bedrooms... But that was to be expected.

She stripped herself of one of Chance's old button downs and any underwear she had on then made her way to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. She sighed softly, making her way over to the glass shower doors, turning the knobs to start the shower and adjust the temperature.

Just when it was comfortable enough, she stepped in, closing the glass door-

User Image

As far as she could, meeting resistance from Chance's outstretched hand. The door was drawn open, revealing a familiar face, and for that matter, a familiar body, to the woman in the shower. With his blue bootcut jeans on, it didn't seem likely that Chance had planned to join her in the shower, but one could be mistaken.

"Hey. How've you been?" One eye narrowed, with a half cocked smile following. If she were to follow his eyes, she'd find them looking at her feet, and slowly trailing upward to hers.

User Image
User Image

● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

Sassy Silante

●::..." You must learn to fight better than that, if you want to best me. "...::●

She wasn't one for blushing normally, but her cheeks turned a deep red as his hand touched across her bare, toned tummy. "Chance?!" Her eyes widened with such shock and awe. Her first reaction that came to mind was to knock him back, but she quickly rationalized that despite the time that had passed, it wasn't something he hadn't seen before. "Me?! I-I've been... alright." She giggled. She was in too much shock to really give a detailed answer.

She found herself at a loss for words, she had missed him dearly. All the thoughts and questions running through her head distracted her from the fact she was completely nude before him. His hands were strong and rough against her smooth skin. Her thoughts quickly vanished once she caught the movement in his eye. She sped up the process by lifting his chin with a simple finger. "What're you doing here?" She smiled a quirky smile, leaving his hand where it laid to keep a slight embrace.

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

The half-cocked smile continued after she spoke. With her fingers on his chin, his eyes quickly fell upon hers, "What am I doing here? What? I take absence for a bit, and I'm suddenly expected to completely vacate my own house?" He chuckled. "You are in my shower, you know." With that comment, his index finger quickly moved just below her right hip, over her breast, and eventually shifting to her chin.

User Image
User Image

Sassy Silante

●::..." You must learn to fight better than that, if you want to best me. "...::●

She smiled back as she shook her head gently before answering. "Of course not. It's just a rare occurrence to have you home. I do believe this is our shower." She smirked an ever so playful smirk as the words just left her lips. "Mmmm-" A light coo slipped as she felt his hand slide up her body til it touched her chin, her eyes closing for a second as chills coated her skin. "You were missed." Her right hand touched upon the left side of his chest... his muscular chest that made her blush ever so lightly as she caressed it, her eyes refusing to leave his.

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

He smiled back, in accordance with the red tone filling her cheeks. "Well, I did come in here to take a shower, you know. Buuuuut, it is in use..." Chance issued a typical half cocked smile, shortly followed by a brief chuckle. While his mind whirled through the possibilities, the standard sucking of teeth began, while he pondered in the direction of what she'd say, as well as the outcome.

User Image
User Image

Sassy Silante

She pulled back from his embrace playfully, now fully stepping into the shower. The water was slightly cooler than the temperature it was originally set for since they had been standing there talking for a few. She offered a sly smile before speaking to him once more. "You're free to join me. Seeing as it's your shower after all." She turned her bare back to him, adjusting the temperature once more to make the water hot again. Not too hot. Just hot enough to feel wonderful on an achy body.

.: I dub thee Chance as CLUTTER MASTER! xd :.

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Quote:
"You're free to join me. Seeing as it's your shower after all."

Chance Kristopher, being the impetuous man that he had always been, gave a rotten smirk. Immediately thereafter he turned to the door and shut it promptly. One could assume he had little intention on getting clean.

Profitable Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Holy s**t.. Chance..

A name I haven't seen in ..

-counts of fingertips-

Years!

This place hasn't been the same since Chance became a Marine!

Profitable Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Marine huh?

Good heavens.

I knew he was serving. But not in the Marines.

Congrats, Chance. Plain and simple.
I blame the U.S. Military for this. Lol
Taiara
I blame the U.S. Military for this. Lol
.: LoL I wish this was similar to Facebook and I could "Like" your status, because I agree wholeheartedly. :.

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[ I'm still around. ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers