Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever roleplayed or spoken with me?

Yes. 0.56603773584906 56.6% [ 30 ]
No. 0.13207547169811 13.2% [ 7 ]
Poll Whore. 0.056603773584906 5.7% [ 3 ]
Poll Pimp. 0.24528301886792 24.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

Leonardo S. Tensatsu
[Chance]

User Image

[ Jesus. Long time no see Leo! ]

User Image

//
Right back at you, bro. xd

I still be alive though, despite many peoples attempts otherwise given my hazardous life style outside of Gaia.

Good to see some familiar faces. cool
You, E-Bag, Ertai, Frost(Kizu), Samayou, and all the old school cats from the FFA days. Or those still around at least.

You be interested in role playing some epic plot or another, feel free to hit me up. Croix's still retired, though Leo's still as villainous as ever. rofl //
[Wow the infamous Leo is still around eh? It may be time for me to bring Blade back into the picture for more than just a season.]
Infer Elade
[Well, this place is still twitching with a little bit of life.]
.: It will never die! :.
Sassy Xyler
Infer Elade
[Well, this place is still twitching with a little bit of life.]
.: It will never die! :.
[*pokes with a stick* Well I think so. Not with us around to keep it moving.]

Fashionable Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( indeed..))
.: Exactly! ^^ We need to start posting in here again and get new recruits. So that way when Chance comes back from deployment he'll be like, "-GASP!- It lives!!" xD :.

.: @Shogun: CT!!! -Luffle glomps.- Ish been forever! -Squeezes tightly.- :.
[I agree. I just need to have more time in my life to actually post. >.>]
Infer Elade
[I agree. I just need to have more time in my life to actually post. >.>]
.: stare Like how you are now? xd :.
[>.> Possibly <.<]

Fashionable Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( O.O -gets caught in bear hug- nice to see you too ^^; ))
CT_Shogun
.:Where have you been?! You just disappeared off the face of the earth crying :.

Fashionable Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sassy Xyler
CT_Shogun
.:Where have you been?! You just disappeared off the face of the earth crying :.

(( i know, im sorry. school and stuff. I had to buy a new laptop, plz forgive meh >.< i missed you -licks-))
CT_Shogun
Sassy Xyler
CT_Shogun

(( i know, im sorry. school and stuff. I had to buy a new laptop, plz forgive meh >.< i missed you -licks-))
.: -Returns lick.- You're forgiven. ^^ RP anyone? :.

Fashionable Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( -raises hand- o.o ))

Fashionable Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( ugh. rust >.< ))

Ahh, the tavern. It had indeed been a long time since the beastie had been to this place, a place he had called " single serving house. ". The sheer smell of the woods that it pasts through made its spine tingle, for the moment. The trees had gained and lost there vigor; leaves idly hanging from the branches as the wind swept the dead and forgotten ones in a dance. Slowly the beast made its way through the trees and through the brush before making it into the open, and onto the pathway.

There stood the Werewolf, in all its forgotten glory. Purebred? it was hard to tell now a days. From what it seemed, yes. Its glazed yellow eyes resting upon the building as it stood there on all fours. It rested on its haunches before snorting; letting the steam rush from its nostrils as it gave a suttle yawn. Its tail swayed side to side as its black/silverish hair flickered gently in the wind. Conveniently, The beast was the only thing around for the time being. A pity, but it was expected. The beast would then rise from its haunches and walk over to the door before pushing it open with its body. It sniffed the air, and gave a low growl as it looked around before trotting its 7-8 foot 650 lbs frame to a nearby table. The beast took time to lick its wounds, and bloodstained claws before walking in a circle and plopping down on the floor; the impact dropping one of the empty glasses, which shattered and echoed throughout the tavern.

The Beast immidiately rose to its feet and gave a roar as its ears perked back, obviously being set off by the fallen glass. It stood for about 10 minutes looking around before gently dropping to the floor again and snorting. With another snort and yawn, it curled up and tucked its snout beneath is arm, and drifted to sleep. It seems The beast would be a guardian for the time being, a guardian to an old home that like it, was simply asleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff