Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever roleplayed or spoken with me?

Yes. 0.56603773584906 56.6% [ 30 ]
No. 0.13207547169811 13.2% [ 7 ]
Poll Whore. 0.056603773584906 5.7% [ 3 ]
Poll Pimp. 0.24528301886792 24.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

3,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
(( Sounds kinky, Chance. ))
(( 'Ello Tawni. ))

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Appearance
Chance Kristopher Silante. He weighs roughly one hundred and ninety pounds and stands at a modest five foot ten. While he lacks large amounts of muscle bulk, he makes up for it with a large amount of tone. The usual bulk of muscle found on the man is the biceps, triceps, pectorals, and abdominals. While he does not have the infamous six-pack or the amazing eight-pack that so many Gaians’ attained, he does have a well toned, washboard stomach along with an overall fit body. The majority of his muscle bulk lay in his biceps and calves. Both of which are highly toned and kept in top shape. Long (Nose length) dirty blonde hair almost always covers his hazel hues. Aged a bit, most likely in his early to mid thirties. A sword normally hangs on his back at a slight angle, pointed to his left shoulder. A handgun is also normally found on his right hip. Other assorted arms may or may not accompany his person. His attire is composed of a simple black ribbed undershirt, a black and white cropped leather jacket, loose black jeans, and shoes resembling Converse All-Star Chuck Taylors, black and white.

[ "Oh it was very kinky." ]

He wandered outside his bedroom; one harsh calloused hand left the door as it met his side. His left hand reached to the dresser, retrieving his cropped leather jacket that hung off the corner. Briefly he patted it, throwing it over his shoulder so that it draped quite neatly. He cleared his throat quietly as the door slowly shut behind him, no doubt creaking as it moved along the hinges. The man edged to the left of the door and leaned his back against the wall. An altercation was easily overheard, this was no exception. He heard Tai, and a voice he did not know, or failed to recollect. Nose length dirty blonde hair covered his face, as if the fact that it hung down did not disallow such sight already. A sigh escaped his momentarily pursed lips. He continued to lean his back against the wall, a cigarette popped into his hand, pulled from the pack in his leather jacket. Soon lit, the white and brown stick hung in his mouth between his lips. And there he waited while taking the occasional puff, more than happy to eavesdrop.

[ Handgun: 12/12 Indrawn ]
[ Hidden Weapon (1): Indrawn ]
[ Hidden Weapon (2): Indrawn ]
[ Hidden Weapon (3): Indrawn ]

User Image

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

[ "I wonder if perhaps Kire might, post..." ]

User Image
[I need to fight someone as my new character. Im in desperate need of moves for him....]
[ "Wondering the same thing. Yes that's the fight I saw. It's all coming back to me." ]

[ "How's life treating one of my two favorite NY guys?" ]
.: Hm..... :.
Sassy Xyler
heart
Kikki Elade
Infer Elade
Had she forgotten that being part phoenix now her presence was felt quite easily as long as she stayed at a midpoint form, this form being a human form. As she made her way infront of him his eyes would turn from behind to where she now was, his arms drawn forward before clasping together slightly above the surface. In turn the water was spun creating a playful wave that would smack her in the face, his body tackling her in the water shortly afterward before smoothering her with kisses.
Kikki squeeled in shock then giggled as she was tackled and smothered with kisses. She kisses him back when ever she got an opening and smiled as her arms clasped around his neck, the water cooling their naturally hot bodies. It felt so good but also made it feel colder than it actually was from comparison if their body temperature was normal. She was happy. Her and Blade never really got the time to hang out like this anymore.
He laughed as he began to float on his back, letting Kikki rest ontop of his body as they moved along the waves created by the wind. "This is fun eh?" he questioned before kissing her lips softly again. He had a question for her but he wasnt sure if it were time to ask or not. Things had been going on for a while and people were becoming restless. He only waited on the ok from his beloved.
Taiara
Sassy Xyler
heart
.: heart :.

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Taiara
[ "Wondering the same thing. Yes that's the fight I saw. It's all coming back to me." ]

[ "How's life treating one of my two favorite NY guys?" ]

User Image

[ "Well I hope you're not referring to me, I live in California." ]

User Image

3,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
(( I'm good. Life is great. -nod- ))
[[ Brackets looks niftier for teh OOC-ness...Maybe I should try brackets from now on -nods to self- ]]
Kikki smiled brightly, her eyes closing as his lips touched hers. Her toes curled lightly, but then it ended. Her eyes opening in protest of falling asleep. "This is fun. I can't remember the last time we've had fun like this." Her eyes softened it's stare, her eye lids half open as they rested and relaxed in the calm water. She looked up at her husband her eyebrow raising in curiosity as to what was racking his mind. "What is it love?"
[ "Glad to hear it Chris." ]

[ "Nope I was talkeing to Roen. Your my favorite Cali. guy. How've you been?"
He sighed lightly. "I cant keep a thing from you can I?" he questioned as his eyes dove into hers. He didnt want to cause her worry for it was truely nothing to worry about. It was just a question that she had yet to answer. Deciding not to keep her waiting he began with a simple question. "You remember the issue with my kingdom?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff