Choose your path!

Warrior 0.22131147540984 22.1% [ 27 ]
Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Timid Smoker

Stryder Neversnow

Mary shrugged. "You are kind. Not scary like you think you are. And as i said. I have a interest in ogres" She said with a chuckled and cuddled close to him. She rested her hands on his chest as she got close to him.
He smiled at her lovingly, his arms wrapping around her and pulling her close as he rested beside her "then I am lucky, although I am not sure why you would have an interest in ogres though" he said with a raised eyebrow and chuckled.

Timid Smoker

Stryder Neversnow

Mary smiled and shrugged. "I dont know either" She said with a chuckle and closed her eyes relaxing against his body.
his own eyes closed as he rested against her, his ears twitched as he listened tot he sound of her heart beating slowly, not long ago, it was beating quite fast, quite fast indeed.

Timid Smoker

Stryder Neversnow

Mary made a content sigh. "What should we do now?" She asked looking up at him.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Serenity looks at him and then at the flowers. She smiles and takes them " Oh there so pretty!" She smiles and looks up at him. Her smile bright and true. She smells them and shuts her eyes. A happy mother with a mate. And now he was sending her wonderful gifts. She puts them down on her lap." That is good. That we bought the house." She nods and then smiles even more. " I was thinking of making a flower shop.." She says to him. " To help with the bills and stuff " She blushes.

oOMonte_MoneyOo

Lyfjaberg's Husband

Anafae

Boudreaux smiled. "Sounds like my lucky day!" he said with a smile as he drank from the tankard. The rum burned a little bit in him, but he loved it. "Well what's yo' story, che'?" he asked her as he took a drink.

Wicked Trickster

Swamp-Surfer
Anafae

Boudreaux smiled. "Sounds like my lucky day!" he said with a smile as he drank from the tankard. The rum burned a little bit in him, but he loved it. "Well what's yo' story, che'?" he asked her as he took a drink.
"Not much t' tell.", Astrid grabbed a tankard for herself, filling it with some rum," I'm from Earth, too...over on in Norway, spent some time on the seas after livin' mosta my life in the forest..some how ended up in Daharra.", she said, looking at Boudreaux," Crewed on a ship here as well before just decidin' to settle down and travel for a while.", grinning, she lifted the tankard up to her lips, taking a drink.
The Devils Aphrodite
He has her almost purring as he rubs her back. Nodding along as he talks, Isabella suddenly laughs. "Why are we even thinking? I can make the perfect place, just for us. We could go right now, we wouldn't even have to get dressed. And we could sleep under the stars tonight. Among doing other things." Smirking softly she nips at his neck. "I can make a note appear downstairs, or have Mariah ask her. She(Mariah) was the one who was suppose to help Drizzt run the place anyways; but she already does a million things and now she's only living in one body. A break will be so nice. I get so bored. And I can't think of anyone I'd rather run off on vacation with." Kissing him deeply she plays with his hair.
((Repost))

Wicked Trickster

(( Ah, thanks ))
"Mariah..ahhh,yes...does that mean Mononoke's back, too?", he asked, remembering vaguely the raven haired young woman who was always at Mariah's side. Rubbing Isabella's side, he purred softly in response to her playing with his hair,"So, this place you can make..how?"
((Anytime))

"Yes she is. And we have all of the kids here now too. Mariah had six before meeting Mononoke, and now they're being adopted by her I guess. It's so cute. The kids all love her though. We passed some of them when we came up. Era and Dei were playing on the floor, and Elisa and Mia are coloring. Now onto this place. I'm a Templar, we're creators. I can create anything I desire, some things just take more effort." Laughing softly, Isabella continues to play with his hair. "It's simple though. I think of what I want to create, put that design and my energy into my hand, and it comes out as it is in my head. Then we just walk inside of it. Our own little world. I can add anything you want."

((I'm not sure if you know this, but Mariah can do the same thing.))

Wicked Trickster

"Good...Lulu told me something was going on, but wouldn't go into details, only that Mononoke was angry...", he slowly carries her outside onto the dirt path for some fresh air," I see, would you like to do this now?"

Lyfjaberg's Husband

Anafae

Boudreaux's life. "No life like de pirate life, che'. Bounced aroun' as a pirate for a long time . . ." he said, a smile across the Cajun's face. "What's Norway like, che'? Nevah got a chance t' go dere befoah." he said. He never put much thought into settling down. Then again, when one deals with a crowd of pirates, traveling showmen, freaks, magical critters and all sorts of men and women of . . . questionable repute (at best), it pays to keep moving. A LOT.

Wicked Trickster

Swamp-Surfer
Anafae

Boudreaux's life. "No life like de pirate life, che'. Bounced aroun' as a pirate for a long time . . ." he said, a smile across the Cajun's face. "What's Norway like, che'? Nevah got a chance t' go dere befoah." he said. He never put much thought into settling down. Then again, when one deals with a crowd of pirates, traveling showmen, freaks, magical critters and all sorts of men and women of . . . questionable repute (at best), it pays to keep moving. A LOT.
" Cold, cold and rainy..but in the good way. It's not like all those cities ya go through, clouded with smoke. My home was down to the deepest root of nature.", Astrid said, propping her head up on her knuckles,"This place 'ere has nothin' on Norway..", grinning slightly, two sharp canines protruded forward from her lower jaw," But ye were a pirate too..whereabouts did ya travel?"
As he carries her Isabella cloaks them both since they were still naked. Once past the kids she doesn't care as much. "There was a misunderstanding between the two woman. Mariah can be a bit hardheaded too. But I think everything's fine now. I haven't seen them since the kids were brought back though. Oh, Gemini's Father came and kidnapped them all. My Dad got them back and Mariah took care of Quentin. Since her return I haven't heard anything from her though." Tapping her head, Isabella nods to the rest. "Sure, I can do it now. If there's anything you want think of it now and it will be added in." Keeping one arm around his neck, her other arm comes up now. Slowly she makes a circle in the air, her hand glowing softly. "Just as I think it, I can create it." Closing the circle, she pulls in her fingers then flings them out. A little pocket space just for them begins to create itself, feeding on her energy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff