Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Matro Musashi

User Image

Sky Tenshi
Taken by Hilamar

Sky looks at him and then sighs softly. She then shakes her head. As if feeling his worry. " you didn't do any thing wrong " she smiles at him " I just want to get this done so we can catch up. " She then thinks " How about the pool ?" She asks him. She went back to cleaning the table " Oh and for the pool we have to say in the shallow end " She looks down " I don't know how to swim "
ShapeshifterPandoxCiel
Matro Musashi

User Image

Sky Tenshi
Taken by Hilamar

Sky looks at him and then sighs softly. She then shakes her head. As if feeling his worry. " you didn't do any thing wrong " she smiles at him " I just want to get this done so we can catch up. " She then thinks " How about the pool ?" She asks him. She went back to cleaning the table " Oh and for the pool we have to say in the shallow end " She looks down " I don't know how to swim "

User Image

Name: Hilamar
Purpose: UNKNOWN

Hilamar gave her a smile. "Yes the pool would sound very nice for us." Feeling a bit better that she was not upset with him. "Cant swim? Well there is nothing wrong with that." He said happily. I think we can think of a few things to do in the shallow water." Hilamar said giving another attempt at teasing Sky.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Matro Musashi

User Image

Sky Tenshi
Taken by Hilamar

Sky looks him and then nods " Okay " She smiles and then blushes at his teasing. " Now " She laughs and then walks over to him once she was done washing the tables and other things. she smiles and then laughs. She puts the cleaning supply away. And then touches his hand in her own " want to go like this our in our birth suit ? "

Timid Smoker

((back. Sorry that i was gone for a while today. I had to go to the E.R and get a splint on my leg DX ))

Devoted Lunatic

The Devils Aphrodite

Matro Musashi

Celsius

User Image

Celsius saw the small cat as nothing but a snack. Good thing she had eaten earlier.
"I am Celsius. A snow owl who controls the cold temperature on this side of this dimension. "
Celsius looked back over to Isabella, thinking a bit. It was a good idea, but it would defeat the purpose of what she was born for.

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
oOMonte_MoneyOo
((Anoyone wanna rp an or continue with our characters? ))
((I'll think about it, you seemed really nice to me! ))

Loyal Gaian

(( -lays in the corner- ))

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User ImageUser ImageMidnight

Agnese smiles at her daughter as she walks on over. Not stopping one bet as she sang her heart out. She then takes a drink bloody marry from Adelina. And then nods to Kain as he got his water. The two were still singing there hearts out as they were watching Adelina. Adelina sits and watches her mother dance and sing songs of old times. Her mothers voice and that of the harps music made it so magical.
User Image

Kain smiles and hits some notes. Singing along in his manly voice. He nods to Adelina for her to join in. And then laughs as she stands up and dances with her mother. The two were different but so much alike. After a long long time dancing singing and drinking. From bloody marries , water and soda pop. Did they settle down.

Lisiqe

(( i am going on ahead i waited two days XD ))

Wicked Trickster

'Long ago my ancestors made a pact with the devils, and that was for their reasons and not mine..'
'I didn't crawl from the gates of hell and I don't appreciate your burning stares..'

User ImageUser Image
This looked like a good place to stop for a night or so...although it reeked of numerous beings...of various kinds. Their scents were strong.

Janori looked to her brother, who was just staring up at the inn with an agitated frown. Had he a tail, she was certain it'd be going wild right now. She on the other hand, was perfectly calm. It was a place to stay..to sleep in beds, and if this place was the kind she thought it to be, it would be a place without persecution. The two were devilish looking beings...their very beings from the inside out oozed of infernal blood. Of pint sized proportion...both the male and female barely surpassed five feet,"Let's get it over with. Remember..only a few days, then we can move on..I promise..", she spoke, her voice gentle, but thickly held with some accent. Her brother just nodded,which drew a faint smile from the female. Resting a hand on his shoulder, she lightly guided him through the door.

'Long ago my ancestors they made a pact with the devils
that made my eyes glow red oh even now..
But I was not a glimmer in my fathers, fathers fathers eye..
I wasn't a factor in that matter..'

Loyal Gaian

(( -whimpers on the floor- ))

Wicked Trickster

(( What's wrong Zeke? ))

Loyal Gaian

(( leg... want to scratch it.... >< stupid freaking cast! ))

Wicked Trickster

Timid Smoker

Anafae

User Image

~Kagome~

Kagome looked around and finished her water. She stood up and walked around a bit. She saw two people come in. They looked to be brother and sister. They were creepy looking people and yet she was taken by the man's handsomness. She hid behind a wall and looked upon them. They seemd to be demon's. "H-hello" She said very quitly. She looked at her back to see if her wings were folded into her back so no one would see them. If they were demons she did not want them to know she was an angel.

Wicked Trickster

'Long ago my ancestors made a pact with the devils, and that was for their reasons and not mine..'
'I didn't crawl from the gates of hell and I don't appreciate your burning stares..'

User ImageUser Image
"....", hearing the fragile sounding voice, the male turned his head...and stared directly at Kagome. His gaze was piercing and carried a hellish glow of pure gold and orange...all in all, not the friendliest of looks. Of course...the look softened with a faint nudge from the other, demonic looking female,"Hello.....", he grunted quietly.

'Long ago my ancestors they made a pact with the devils
that made my eyes glow red oh even now..
But I was not a glimmer in my fathers, fathers fathers eye..
I wasn't a factor in that matter..'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces