<3 </3

Choose your path!

Warrior 0.22131147540984 22.1% [ 27 ]
Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Wicked Trickster

Onyx's eyelids grew heavy, making it difficult to keep them open. Why was she so tired..? Letting out a yawn, her body went limp, breathing growing soft,"N..Need to get to my bed at least..", she groaned, pulling herself up from the window, and trudging towards her bed, crawling onto it. She was one of the few actually up in her rooms, but because this new group had never seen her before today,well..or really noticed her presence when she did come down, Onyx was a mere shadow, which was perfectly fine with her. She was shy, and preferred the company of a few...Sorin and Lulu primarily. Curling up, she half shut her eyes, staring over at the wall, relaxing and enjoying the familiar warmth that always overtook her when she was about to fall asleep..
GoddessYukiKitsuneCiel

User Image
Lilith smiles and then giggles." I see. Well we all have bad tempers " She says to him. She then flickers her eyes to the others. And then smirks. " I'm sorry. But I would say lets go to a room. But I don't have one " She chuckles and then pays for her meal and drink she had ordered before. She then stretches. Her tail teasing the male and her wing. Well it was teasing the female ? ".. Hmm that is if you two want fun if not then ?" She shrugs

Marcu Mayhem
"I don't think kitty is interested." Anubis watches Sharlah walk upstairs. He knows what she's going to do. "If anyone wants to keep your belongings I suggest you follow kitty there." Grinning at Lilith he nods to the door. "I have one but why don't we take a walk." It's a suggestion not a question. For now he drops the temper part.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Taking a key down from the wall he held it out to him. It floated over to him before hovering a few feet in front of him. "Your key will lead you to your room. This is the bar and the dinning room ins connected to it. The kitchen is in the back there and usually only Drizzt does the cooking but we're going to have a replacement this weekend cause he's going on vacation. The elven willage is a mile down the road and the basement is off limits to all cept for a few. Got it?" he asked with a bright smile, his head tilted charmingly to the side.

Loyal Gaian

"Well.... we've been dating for five years now.... so... I... I don't know." He smiled, kissing Xavier softly on the lips.

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
Bell followed the cat lady, "The room is over here if you're still interested in using it!" she said out of nowhere in a cheery tone, obvious to the fact that she may be in danger of getting clawed!
Milamber Tilakar
"Full, girls don't really appeal to me at all." he said with a shrug.

Xavier smiled and kissed the top of his head. "How long would you want to wait before we do something like that, if we waited?"
"Same for me. But then the girls call me a recluse. My sisters are my best friends. Especially Lily and Ayla." Banking to the left he glances up to William. "You been married?"

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"Then I suppose we should do something about that huh?" he asked with a smile. Returning the kiss he broke it to take Raven's left hand in his. He closed his hands over Ravens and frost formed between them before a ring of Ever Ice had formed on Raven's ring finger. "So then...be my mate Raven?"

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Lilith shrugs lightly " Hmm I guess not. That or the kitty wants to look for something better. " She looks at him and then smirks "Sure I can take a walk. Or a fly." she stands up and then takes his hand. She smiles and leads him out side. Feeling the fresh air on her bare skin where her clothes didn't cover .Which was a lot. Her long black hair grazing his hand as it is soft as silk

Marcu Mayhem

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"Never been, loved alot but never married. Never found the right man." he said with a smile.

Loyal Gaian

Raven looked down in awe at the ring on his finger. With tear filled lavender eyes he looked up at Xavier. "Yes! A million times yes!" He threw himself at his mate and lover, kissing him passionately.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Xavier could only laugh as he held Raven and kissed him, smiling as he felt how excited and loved he made his mate feel.

Loyal Gaian

Raven's little tail was swishing wildly behind him. He was so excited and happy. He nuzzled Xavier's chest lovingly, wanting to go a few rounds right there in the woods.

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
((I found a lavender Diedrich! mrgreen ))

Devoted Lunatic

Sharlah the Cat Burglar

User Image

Sharlah turned around towards Bell and hissed as a warning. She then went back to doing what she was going to do, pick open a few people's doors and steal what's inside.
He peered at the key intriguingly, "Neat", he said as he followed his key to his room. Just before taken from the bar area he got a small glimpse of the Raven being proposed. He smiled happily "I wonder if they'll cater here?" he said as he finally looked back at his key closing in on his room. He started a light jog to keep up with it, it whirled around corners and whizzed through hallwayys till it finally came to a door and promptly inserted it self into the keyhole. He finally caught up with it and turned the key to unlock the door to his room. It was kind of neat to know that this was -his- room. He had lived in a small shoddy shack that he called home for so long, that this place seemed like a drastic improvement. He walked inside and flopped on his bed before thinking to himself if he had to look the part or if he could come as he is. He kinda liked the idea of having a uniform, it'd probably be a cool MAGICAL uniform.

He started to unpack what he had on him in his room. He wondered if he should grab some other things that he had left at his original home the next time he got a spare day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff