Rum 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 15 ]
Whiskey 0.13684210526316 13.7% [ 13 ]
Tequila 0.084210526315789 8.4% [ 8 ]
Beer 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 5 ]
Wine 0.14736842105263 14.7% [ 14 ]
Other 0.18947368421053 18.9% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

[[ I think amnesia would do the trick. Maybe something terrible happened to Dom and she blocked all of those old memories or anything associated with it out of her brain? ]]

Weird. And creepy. Tskune kind of gave Lexi a weird vibe every now and then, probably because of the stupid things that happened in the past with her changing from angel to demon angel to demon, etc. etc. Too many changes and finally she hoped she had settled on this one once and for all. "Well, apparently it all called out to us some how..." Lexi began but she found her gaze moving back to Jez. She was awfully quiet, not really saying much of anything. She seemed panicked, confused, and most of all - scared. Lexi's brow furrowed as she watched Jezebella take in the scene and try to understand what was happening. The bar owner didn't press her though right away, it was better to let the person try and sort things out for themselves before confronting them to understand what was wrong. And something was definitely wrong.

After a moment or two of letting Jez think by herself and babble slightly, Lexi took in her features. Heart rate up, back against the door, she looked like a caged animal ready to flee at the first sign of an opening. Lexi's face turned sad almost, sad and concerned. "Jez, what's wrong? You don't look good and.. you look confused..." she said in a nervous and worried tone. Lexi found herself giving a more open and welcoming stance to Jez, not one that was assertive or looked like she was ready to pounce. It was better to look open and inviting rather than macho and in control. Those always scared people away.

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
((I can lurk if I want to! You can not stop me! BWHAHAHAHAHA!

<_<

Also, probably won't be bringing Flare back in. Simply not much of a point. Since having him call Lexi a slut constantly would probably get old pretty quickly. I'll either bring Leon back in, or someone new.))

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

╒═══════════════════════════+++++++
Tskune++Itou+++++
++═══════════════════════════╛+++++
Tskune Itou the knight with armor like the moon

The girl had greeted him back and he listened to Lexi's words. "Yes I guess it does with all the time we have been here the old memories which could be good or bad are still here but thats whats drives us more to be here." He walked past Lexi eyeing the stock it was dusty from the misuse and no cleaning. He looked at everything and spoke to himself out loud. "The place can use a cleaning if the rose is going to come back and maybe a little help to make sure it does." Lexi was more focused on the women Jez should he. He turned around to get a better look at the two. Jez's attitude show something like she wanted to leave go away odd Tskune demon tail moved slightly the shadow demon could hide it was easy there was enough shadow here.

But he would stay the girl was more focused on Lexi as if she had never meet her which was odd. He would stay quiet and the let the two talk he didn't know who she was and thus did not need to say anything. But hey he simply hopped over the counter his metal greaves making noise as he landed on the floor. He was looking through the selection of drinks something to grab so they all could relax and talk and get to know each other. The demon had know idea what Jez liked but he could find out. Lexi was another thing did he even serve anytime when he worked he might of but if he did he couldn't remember what lexi liked.

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰

++Area : The old rose
++Who's with me : myself,lexi, a a women named Jez
++My emotions : Good to be back to what feels like home

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image נєȥєвєℓℓɑ ❇
xxx'The Introverted Psychic'
In this moment, Jez feels more wary about the strange woman than the man dressed in full armour. The uncanny familiarity the teen feels in this place is unsettling, and the fact that this Lexi knows her name is even more eerie. Just what is going on here? Jez takes an instinctive step back, her heel hitting the door. She shakes her head, white hair falling in front of her face.

"Wh-what is going on?" Jez asks, her voice shaky and low. She wants desperately to peek into the woman's mind to try to find more clues. But she knows she can't do that. The teen understands how rude it is to intrude on people's thoughts. Nevertheless, there's no telling whether or not the psychic would be able to control her ability and not exhaust herself. Jez can't be so reckless, even at an emotionally frustrating time like this. She halts finally and takes a deep breath. When those silver eyes meet Lexi's crimson ones, there's a confused, but determined look on her face. "Who are you? How do you know me?" Jez questions. Her hands still shake, and she hides them behind her back. She knows she can trust this woman, but instinct tells her to be cautious.

"you did not ȶңιɳҡ when you sent me to the вяιɳҡ..
you desired my αȶȶєɳȶισɳ but denied my αғғєcȶισɳs.."

(( SORRY I DIDN'T REPLY ALL WEEK ;A;
also, let's go with the amnesia. right now i have jez paired with another person, so if you bring dom back i don't think they would get together. unless you intended to have dom dead or...?? ))

Lavish Lover

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

[[ Wasn't really planning on bringing Dom back unless it was necessary for the RP. It's difficult to play a few characters let alone one big one sometimes lol. Sorry for the delay as well, been kind of busy ]]

Lexi kept herself focused on Jez rather than Tskune. He seemed to be aware that the situation here was delicate and he didn't intrude on what was happening. The younger female still seemed on edge, flighty, and Lexi bit down on her bottom ruby lip. What was going on, why didn't Jez remember her? Her of all people? The white haired female bumped into the door, and Lexi feared that she may turn and open it to bolt out the door for.. forever. Thankfully she did not, and after probably some mental pump-ups, Jez's silver eyes found Lexi's ruby orbs. They stayed there, not moving, and she looked determined to figure out what was happening. When the questions came, Lexi bit down on trying to state the complete silliness of these questions and took in a breath. Something was definitely up here.

"My name is Lexi Roseli. I am the tavern owner here of the Golden Rose. You had come in one night quite a long while back, when you were still young and quiet and nervous. I took you in for shelter and to feed and give you perhaps a sense of a home - not that you were required to stay or asked to stay but you decided to. I was glad, seeing as you and my brother..." Lexi trailed off. Dominic. He hadn't been around for a while, hell she hadn't even heard from him since he had left here after Jez had gone. He was heartbroken. Lexi held her tongue on that. "Dominic - or Dom for short - hit it off. You two... connected on a level that I never could with you. He cared about you, and you cared about him. I was glad to see you were opening up finally." Lexi paused, knowing all of this was going to be overwhelming if Jez didn't remember any of it.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image נєȥєвєℓℓɑ ❇
Jez goes quiet and tries to calmly listen to the woman across the room. Despite how badly she wants to leave and not deal with whatever emotionally traumatising event may occur here, the teen can't bring herself to budge. She doesn't want to step further into the room nor can she leave. Thus, the psychic keeps her silver eyes attentively on this woman named Lexi as she attempts to explain everything in a few brief statements. Jez furrows her brow in concentration. She doesn't not believe Lexi, but she finds it difficult to put her full faith into this stranger. How does Jez know that Lexi isn't some powerful witch trying to beguile her? Irritation begins to build inside the girl at not understanding what is going on. She balls up her fists and is about to shout out her frustrations when she hears the name Dom.

"Dom?" Jez repeats, her angered expression instantly falling. An almost lost look crosses her features, and she barely listens to the rest of Lexi's explanation. The teen's eyes seem to cloud over as she glances away from Lexi. Her gaze falls on some bar stools in front of the counter. Time and neglect have aged the seats, but they look relatively the same. Jez can almost see the silhouette of a dark-haired man and white-haired girl sitting next to each other. She blinks and the mirage disappears. The psychic looks back up at Lexi, her eyes glossy. She remembers Dom. "What happened to Dom?" Jez asks, her voice shaky and scared. She's almost afraid to find out. She still can't recall everything, but Dominic is clear in her mind. The girl's heart aches at the thought of him, and she curses herself for not being able to recall anything else.

(( that's cool i completely understand! C: ))

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tskune++Itou+++++

He listened to the small conversation as he had finally grabbed a dusty whiskey bottle and blow on it looking at it. He could see it was still good and well kept even with lexim gone as he walked to the counter he put the bottle on the counter of the bar. He then walked hearing a name a man named dom he never meet the man then who ever meet him lexi had many new friends he probably had no idea about but then again who did. He grabbed two glasses and a third one with his tail and brought them to a sink turning the tap to see if the water was still on it was which was good. He then put the three cups and there and removed his gauntlets and then began to clean them it wasn't long for him.

He then turned the water off and brought the clean glasses to the counter and spoke. "Maybe you two should relax have a drink and talk I could leave if you want me to if I am interrupting something." The demon sounded kind and soft with his words understanding the girls words memories forgetting he could tell it happened to him once. He wanted to forget his past but then in the end no matter how hard you tried to get rid of it. It was always there staring you in the face something you could really never get away from but then who ever did want to forget your past even if there where bad things there still where good things.

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰

Lavish Lover

ȶhe scars of your ღloveღ
        ȶ
        hey leave me breathless
        I can't help
        ȶhinking,
        We could have had it
        αll...

Lexi watched as Jez's face flooded with anger, then confusion, then an almost blank look followed by terror and sadness. It was an odd wave, but an understanding one. She wasn't quite sure how to answer Jez's question without Jez feeling more worried or perhaps more terrified that it was her fault that Dom left without contacting Lexi or the Rose again. It honestly wasn't, Dom was his own man and he had been out on his own before while he was seeing Jez in a way. At least, that's how he lost his eyesight. Then they reconnected, and Lexi watched as both their depressions seemed to lift and their connection strengthen. It almost made her wince at the thoughts that flooded her brain. Thank gods for Tskune and his offering to relax and perhaps talk over some liquor. "Thanks, Tskune, I would love to sit down. I'm feeling like it may be a long night if Jez has questions... and if she wants to stay..." Lexi motioned for Jez to step farther into the bar, but without waiting for her, Lexi headed to the bar counter and took a seat on one of the stools. It was a bit rickety, but it managed to hold her weight with only a few creaks and groans. "I'll take a vodka sour, please Tskune."

Sighing, now that the worst of sitting was over, Lexi relaxed and looked toward Jez. "I'm not sure what's happened to Dom. He hasn't been in contact for about a year now... maybe two.." Lexi frowned, closing her eyes and rubbing them with her fingers before sighing again. Her family was such a s**t-show. "He never was one for staying in touch but... I was hoping he would with his eyes now gone and it being more difficult to find work and be respected..." Lexi trailed off and opened her eyes again, letting her ruby orbs fall on Jez once more - soft and worried. "Where have you been, Jez? I hope you have been alright." An easy and quick diversion away from the talk of Lexi's brother. No use making the girl and herself fret over something they couldn't fix or change.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image נєȥєвєℓℓɑ ❇
Jez's eyes flicker from Lexi to the armoured man. She swallows hard, finding herself intimidated by his appearance once more. She wonders how she could have nearly forgotten about the man's presence as his armour clanks with every step. The girl takes a deep breath. She's letting herself get too worked up. If she allows her emotions to get out of hand, who knows what will happen. She doesn't want to find out. At the suggestion of relaxing and getting a drink, the teen gives a small nod. Yea, that's probably the best course of action. No one wants a freaked out psychic on their hands.

Hesitantly, Jez steps forward. After a few small shuffles, she takes another big breath and walks the rest of the distance to the bar. She watches Lexi take a seat and contemplates sitting next to the woman. Maybe not just yet. The blonde scoots onto a stool a respectable distance from Lexi and sits with her back pin straight. She looks to the man named Tskune as the woman requests vodka from him. Jez is neither old enough nor has the taste for something so strong, so she merely mumbles, "Uh, I'll just take a water please..."

Jez instantly turns to Lexi as she speaks up again. But this time, she isn't so emotional. Or at least if she is, she doesn't show it. The girl's face is solemn as she's told of Dom's uncertain fate. The vibes she gets from Lexi are all over the place: frustrated, concerned, sad, fearful. Jez swallows hard and looks down. She knows Lexi doesn't want her to feel like this is her fault, but the girl can't help it. Guilt washes over Jez as she picks at her gloves. She almost doesn't hear Lexi's attempt at changing the conversation. The teen wants to keep talking about Dom, she wants to try to find out where the man has gotten to and maybe even go out and find him. But that's not a good idea. No, she's already decided that getting worked up over this is not the right decision. "Ummm, I-I've been...alright. I mean, I--uh--I've moved into a room at this place...it's called the Black Hound," Jez explains. She glances up to meet Lexi's compassionate ruby eyes and swallows. This situation should feel weird, but instantly it's oddly nostalgic. The girl gets the sensation that she's been in this position before, and it's nice. "H-how are you?"

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tskune++Itou+++++

Tskune heard lexi's words as he walked to the bottles grabbing another dusty one like lexi requested how this demon know where everything stayed was surprising. He blow the dust of the bottle and brought it to her glass he had. The demon poured it into her glass and spoke. "hard stuff huh lexi never seen you drink this before then again I was gone for a long while." As he left the bottle right ber her and then filled the other glass he had cleaned for the girl jez and placed it in front of her and spoke. "I can see it in your eyes your mind is racing to remember curiosity is in them but trust me sometimes you don't want to know what happens." His metal gauntlet was on the counter in front of her making a strong clenched fist. love was such a hard thing to understand for him it was something he hated most to remember. But he backed off and walked away from her and spoke as he went to get himself whiskey. "But sometimes you need to remember the past to move truly forward and learn." As he removed his gauntlets and placed the on the counter his hands could be seen now one was bandaged which ran up his sleeve.

He was trying to make himself less scary as he spoke out loud to jez he voice was soft. " You're scared a bit of me I can understand that we never have met but trust me when I say it to you. You try hard enough to remembering everything there's pain that will resurface but...." He paused there he was looking at her his eyes were gentle despite their pitch blackness. "Life you like back you will remember all that happiness everything that overpowers that pain you try hard to forget for example the things I did with Lexi here but not only that a old friend named elly." He smiled a bit to himself and spoke to lexi. "Well boss if you want to bring back the rose I'm here to the end if you need my hand." He smiled at her his toothy grin could be seen.

Tskune was much more different than himself 6 years ago. He could see himself now from his past what a fool he was back then. So many things he would have done differently but then again in the end he didn't regret his past it was needed for him to realize his flaws. As he had a glass in his hand his tail then grabbed a bottle of whiskey and brought to his other hand which opened the bottle. The noise of opened bottle could be heard and he poured it in his glass with his tail he was here and if anyone needed help he would. He really did change with the years.

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Combative Soldier

16,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(Whelp this needs to restart)
User Image
Close your eyes -

Bruce found himself in familiar territory, drifting through the streets of a familiar town. It had been a year since he had been here and figured he'd find no familiar refuse here. He was returning to the Rose simply as a guest passing along. He had nothing pressing to return to or nothing waiting for him elsewhere, so he figured he would obliged an aching urge for a bit of nostalgia. He turned down the main street and could see the place already, it all coming back with such familiarity. He shoved his hands deep into his pockets and a slight smile stretched across his lips as he grew closer and closer.

He stopped at the entry, looking up at the large wooden doors, remembering the first time he passed through them seven years ago as just a weary traveller, completely unaware of what role this place would play in his next few years. The place had been a bustling hub of activity, but now it seemed almost deserted. His smile faded slightly as he came to realize taht all of it was gone. What was he thinking returning here? Nothing was left. There was nothing here of the place he loved and he knew far too well that the people he loved had long left as well. He turned to face the street and slumped himself against the wall beside the door, sliding himself down to sit.

- I'm here to make you famous.
User Image
Close your eyes -

He reached into his pocket, grasping a half empty pack of cigarettes, and pulled it out. He ran his thumb over the worn box, a few times, his focus slipping from the box to his thoughts. He sat alone in silence for a while, as if frozen in this moment, too caught in memories to act. His eyes had glazed over as he relived each year in his mind, watching his life as if it was a movie. Occasionally, a smile would break across his lips as he recalled particularly happy memories, nearly all of them involving Elly. He missed her terribly...

But life goes on. He snapped back to reality, unaware that half an hour had passed without a single movement from him. He slid a cigarette halfway out of the box and, holding the box to his face, took it between his lips. He returned the box to his pocket and grabbed hold of a matchbox before removing his hand again. He struck the match and lit his cigarette, then puffed quietly to himself while watching the match burn down.

User Image
Close your eyes -

Bruce sat there for a long while, taking drag after drag, finishing one cigarette, then subconciously repeating the process. A small pile of stubs began to develop beside him as he stared absent mindedly across the road. He wasn't looking at anything in particular, but was still caught deeply in thought. After his fourth cigarette, he found the package empty. "Well, that's no good." He sighed and finally dragged himself to his feet. He turned himself back towards the door and shrugged to himself, finally resolving to enter the bar. There was nothing that was keeping him from it, neither physically or mentally, but he wasn't in any rush. Besides, not a single sound came from inside over the time he sat outside, leading him to believe the bar was likely empty.

He pushed himself in through the double doors and closed them quietly behind him. As he meandered into the large hall, it echoed the sound of his footsteps, giving off an eery feeling of emptiness. His eyes drifted around the room, reminding him of all of the times he passed thorugh those same doors before. He drifted right and into the bar, confirming his suspicions. It was completely deserted. Figuring he had nothing better to do, he made his way to the bar counter, taking up his familiar post on the same stool he had always sat at.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces