Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rei watched as he was studying her posture, her hands. It was obvious that he wanted a test.. so a test he would get.

As the notorious words caressed the sensitivity of her ears, her eye twitched, an annoyed smirk slithering onto her lips. It was her right hand that extended, ready to swing... but.. In a flash of light, a bluntly shaped vine would grown from the wood on the counter and send the slap for her faster than her palm would have reached him.
The twitch, the swing, nothing seemed right. He had been hit many times and nothing seemed to work out. He smiled, the wood was really no surprise, he looked at the wood and while it came twice as fast then her hand would've he smiled as he raised his hand barely above his left cheek, the wood hit his hand and though it made a loud smacking sound it did not reach his face. As he looked at her for a moment he felt the pain in his hand and just slightly was there cracking sound that let him know his hand was broken. Yes he was changing into...well he wouldnt go there, but he had not the durablity nor the adavnce technique or reflex that race possesed so the broken hand was somethign he welcomed. "Well that sure was close." He said as he lowered his hand and looked at her for a moment. "So may I ask one question?" He asked quitely as he folded his arms over trying his best to ignore the pain his hand seemed to annoy him with. His eyes now narrowed and locked onto her as a whole and waited.
Rei was caught off guard as his hand lifted as if he had expected the board to split out from the counter; perhaps because he had. Moments after breaking into pieces, the chips of wood that fell onto the counter as well as the vine melted back into the counter, reattaching itself as if it were play dough. The smoothness of the bar returned as if the vine had never twisted the wood in the first place. As all this happened, her eyes were continuously watching his. She had heard the bones in his hand crack the sound almost matching that of the dried leaves she had stepped over on her way here. Nonetheless, there was no signs of regret with her features. Her smirk was the same as was that flame of fire behind her crimson eyes.

"Mm, that must of hurt.. but was it really worth it?"

She inquired, her right hand propping on the counter and cup her head as her other did, "A red cheek to a broken hand.. Well, at least I believe it is now broken.."

Her brows rose, curiosity twinkling in her irises.

"A question? Ask away."
He sighed as he shook his head and looked at her. "Not a red cheek to a broken hand. A broken jaw to a broken hand, and the knowledge that I may be able to improve." He said with a slight titl of his head looking at her as though he had a point and laughed. "Only worth if it work and seeing as you were somewhat annoyed by it I must say it did though Im curious as to why wear such an outfit to a bar where that sort of thing is bound to come up...." He tilted his head with a sigh as he looked at her and laughed again he had thought about his question since the last time they had seen each other. "Now that you've smacked me to the floor and broken my hand over a simple matter of a joke, however inappropriate it may be....what is your name?" He asked her quitely as he had never recieved an answer the last time he asked. His eyes continued to look to hers occasionaly looking over her body out of pure lust seeing as how she was wearing close to nothing and with such action prepared himself for yet another attack. He looked back up to her and picked up a glass and filled it with ice waiting for her answer.
"Why..?" She echoed, tilting her head back and turning it to the side to admire the evening sky through a clear, wood-framed window.

"Because I was lazy this morning. That's my reason for today.. but.." Her gaze turned back to him with a smirk, "You had the same concern the other day where I was wearing a white dress that didn't show much at all with the exception of my arms. As for cleavage... well, excuse me for their size, though no matter what I wear it'll be there taunting you. Unless of course I wear some dreadful t-shirt.."

She chuckled some.
"And yet after that beautiful explanation I still have no idea what your name is..." He said quitely as he looked down her body once again at what she referred to as her taunting cleavage. Which is was, but he was much to strong to admit that. Yea right. Of course he wouldnt to her anyway and continue to wait for his answer.
{~ Pardon the shortness. I was explaining to some jackass who was as iggnorant to the Christain religion as a Jew is how wrong he was about his accusations which ultimately got shorten to a point where it kinda sucked cause it was too long and I gave up...~}
She would chuckle as his eyes wandered; it was something she had been used to from the male race and occationally even females. She acknowledged the wandering of his eyes with a raised brow though didn't more to retaliate. The girl listened to his words and would laugh softly, her expression softened.

"Oh, Well pardon my rudeness,"
She nodded sincerely extending her petite pale hand for that formal handshake. "My name is Rei Fortuna, Its a pleasure to meet you.."

Her head would tilt as she got a flash of deja vu when she had first met Jacob.

[[ *.* Oh.. lol thats alright ]]
He smiled as he stuck out his hand though unfornately broken and smiled as he shook her hand ignoring to the best of his ability the annoying sting of the pain. Breathing in deeply he slowly retracted his hand and relaxed his shoulders slightly looking at her. "Its nice to meet you Rei. Im Krylancelo..." He trailed off quitely and loked towards the fireplace. He had never learned his last name. He had never asked. Looking at her for a moment he smiled and had to ask again inspite the risk of another broken hand. "So the suspenders, yes...no?" He asked as he leveled off his hands and moved them up and down like a scale. "Of course theres always the me help you. You not needing help..." He said with a smile and laughed abit. "And if you break my other hand I wont hold it against you." He said quitely with a slight smile before laying back abit and looked at her.
Rei watched him quietly, admiring his pride. Certainly he'd cry out in pain shamelessly no matter how wimpy he appeared had he no pride at all. She was merciful with him, her silky hand leading his hand's movements and waited to slip back when his was by his side. Her admirement fell short as the question came back. Her brows twitched though she closed her eyes, a wide smile at her lips.

"I'll let you off easy Krylancelo.. Mostly.. because I must be off now."

She stood with her palms firm on the smooth counter, the stool being pushed back by her legs. Her lidded optics reopened, her gaze rather alluring and surprisingly serene.

"Have a good night.."

Flashing a fangy grin, she turned and vanished on her way to the door.

[[ Night ]]

-last post-
"Goodnight Rei...maybe you should get a room here..." He said as she walked out the door and knew she probably didnt hear him. Watching her leave he sighed and seat back on the counter before he walked slowly out from behind the bar and walked towards the hallway before he pulled out his room key opened his door and fell asleep now confused about two women, and to top it off slept now with a broken hand.
Sitting on the couch and staring into the pit of the fire, faces were dancing through the flames of people he knew. He sighed abit and looked around from the fire to the bar and back again. He was bored to the point he wished someone would come inm and intrude on his boredom. Shaking his head he got up and walked to the bar needing something to drink.
The handles at the entrance would twist, the sound of latching metals un-clicking from it's hook resounding amongst the room. The swing of wooden soldier-like doors were pushed by hands of which had come to be familiar with the smooth, cold objects.

No other than Rei sauntered past the doors, her long gazelle legs striding and causing a sway to the magnetic curvature of her hips. She wore a placid smile with a tint of mischief stirring in her crimson optics. This evening she had a skin-tight sparkly dress with the exception of it's frilly, layered hinge that went out over her hips.
Standing quitely behind the bar he looked towards the door as he heard the metal clicking and his eyes were pulled quickly to the door to see who was coming in and once he had seen who it was he smiled slightly before laughing. "Well, well, well..." He said quitely as he looked at her and watched walk into the bar. "Well Im glad to see your back Miss Rei. How are you this evening?" He asked her quitely as he poured himself a glass of rum and blood hungry after the day of sitting alone on the couch and staring at the fire. Life at this point seemed to slow to the point were monotaney no longer seemed to be good enough of a word and he was so bored that he wanted to jump into the fire just for shits and giggles.
A soft giggle would slip the young female's lips. She would take a few steps and take a gracious twirl, her locks and tail going in a circular motion before settled around her slender frame as she stopped, a playful smile at her lips.

"How do I look? Am I appropriate enough today?" She would laugh gentle, her voice emitting in a joking tone.

Her legs would resume their smooth stride to the bar counter where she took a seat on her usual stool.
"Yes. Though I never said the other two were." He said quitely as he raised the slightly wrapped hand and smiled. "Would you like something to drink?" He asked her quitely as he pulled out a second glass and sat it beside his drink that had an ice cube underneath it, Smiling at the denesity of the drink he laughed and shook his head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff