Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
Anneke smiled when he said he liked the food, she missed cooking for people and seeing people enjoy it.

" Weird...I might have to try that sometime. Though I don't think I have those kinds of talents...or really any talents worth noting." At that she laughed a little and shoveled down the last bite of food, a little reluctantly since she didn't really want anymore.

" Well, our native cuisine would be a mix of like....Italian and Spanish cuisine in my eyes, but I love it all the same. I'm glad you like it." As she said this she made her way around to the sink and cleaned off her dish and utensils and puts them away.
"Hell yes."

More munching.

"
Why not? Always thought the best thing I've done with my life was raising those kids. Besides, I'm not about to lose my potency. Might be nice to have a kid after planning on one."

Nic just grinned a bit.

"
Its getting awfully late. Might not have time for that movie."

Nic looked over at Kitty.

"
Could always head over to the tents."

More grinning.

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Gautama finished his food and his cola and then put the dishes in the sink and the bottle in a recycling container. "Whatever it was a combination of, I certainly enjoyed it. And as far as you not having any talents like that... You never know until you try."

G went back around the bar and gave a stretch. "I really should go get some sleep though. I think I've exerted myself enough for one week. Really isn't very comfortable sleeping on the bare ground for two nights in a row." He waved at Anneke and then started walking towards his tent. "I'll talk to you later, Anneke. Have a good night."

And then he went into his tent and turned out the lamp, settling down for some restful sleep.

Eloquent Gawker

She was munching on the last bit of shrimp she had. She smiled at his answer about children. She thought it was really sweet the way he spoke of his kids. "Oh that's right! Phantom!" A happy little 'squee' slipped out as she reminded herself of the movie. She really really loved the Phantom. "To the tents!" She wrapped her free arm around his. "Wait did you say there might be a TV or something in the tent?" Her ears twitch slightly. They never did find out for sure if they'd be able to watch the movie.

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
Anneke smiled and waved to G, " you too."

After cleaning up the mess she made cooking, she fumbled around for some stuff to make herself a strawberry watermelon smoothie and then did so, planning on taking it back to her tent and drinking it and taking a good long nap in a bed for a change. Maybe having a dirty glass in her tent would force her to leave her tent tomorrow.
"Not sure. They weren't in there last time I checked. Thats why I suggested we check the boxes on the boat."

With his free hand he'd point to the boat that they had been walking towards.

"
With luck, there will be a TV and a satellite box in there. But I'm not sure."

Nic smiled a bit.

"
I'll go check."

And with that, he slipped out of her grip, and made his way unto the boat. Searching

Searching

Searching

Success!

"
Look what I found."

Nic came out carrying a rather large box. It was a TV. There were more, but he only grabbed one. And with it he had one of the satellite boxes as well. Who knows why the exact item they needed was available. Lolgaia.

"
Lets go watch your movie."

He didn't have a free arm to let Kitty use now though. Course, he didn't really care much about the movie either. With the way he'd been thinking most of the night, he was a bit more interested in the other possible activities than the movie itself.

Eloquent Gawker

"My hero! Does it matter which tent we go into? Do you have a specific one?" She looked ahead at the tents not sure in which direction to go. "I must admit half the time I don't even use a tent. I fall asleep behind the bar counter just as often as a tent. I can sleep where ever if I get sleepy enough. She gave him another smile as she found herself purring again.
"Yeah, I have a tent. Its over there."

He tried to point, and only succeeded in almost dropping everything. He managed to keep a hold on everything, but he would just focus on carrying it for now. And start leading the way to his tentcabin thing.

"
...Do these things even have outlets?"

Eloquent Gawker

Kitty followed closely behind him as he led her to the proper tent. He made a good point about the outlets. If the tents didnt have any then she wouldn't get her Phantom. But she had already had a great evening so even if she didnt get her movie she'd still be satisfied with his company. "Do you get lonely sleeping in a tent all by yourself every night?"
[*lurks about*

Man. It's times like these I wish I had a girlfriend; at the same time, it's times like these that make me so glad I'm single.

Life, always needing to be complicated.]

Eloquent Gawker

[times like this make me really want to actually watch Phantom of the Opera lol. but instead i watch bits of Repo on youtube.]
Snicker.

"
Well, I'm not always alone, to tell the truth."

Bit of a laugh as he made his way into the tentcabin thing. Oh look, outlets. When did they get there?

"
Looks like you might get your movie after all."

Nic just grinned and went to work setting everything up. Draw knife. Cut open box. Take out TV. Plug into outlet. Plug into Satellite box. Plug that into outlet.

"
Done."

Surprisingly easy.

"
No popcorn though, sorry."

Eloquent Gawker

"I suppose you won't be alone tonite either huh?" She giggled to herself lightly. "And it's okay. I don't need popcorn to enjoy a movie. Your company is more than enough." She made herself comfy, removing her shoes so to not get the bottom of the tent too dirty. "So tell me Nic, how often do you have company in your tent?" Her tone changed slightly, his comment made her curious as to what his usual activities were.
"Oh, not often."

Nic would simply smile and grin a bit before playing with the remote. He seemed to be messing with the on demand thing with the satellite tv.

"
Hmmm... Well I'll be damned. Gaia's on demand movies go alot further back than usual providers."

Woo. Course, could just be explained as lolgaia.

"
How about you? Do you often have 'company'?"

He grinned and sat down.

Eloquent Gawker

"Not often at all. Really the only person I even usually talk to around here is Master Ross. I've spoken to his daughter once. Other than that I just serve customers. This is the first social....event.....bonding...thing I've done in quite some time. I really don't date much like I said before." She rested her head on his shoulder as she watched him fiddle with the remote. She had started purring again, this time most likely due to the fact she was so close to him, in her current 'condition' no less. She couldn't help but purr happily.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff