Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rules #9 and #10 have been changed. Please review them for your protection.

Yes ma'am! 0.60869565217391 60.9% [ 14 ]
Pollwhore 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 > >>

((Okay, seeing as Alaster is now performing his civil duties, I think it's time for me to retire. It's almost 1am here and I need to be up in a few hours for work. It was a pleasure))

Friendly Dabbler

((OOC:: Hey! EST FTW! xD -EST as well- Nighty night dude.))

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
"Thank you," Demyx said, catching the thrown key easily with one hand. He paused, however, before going upstairs, looking around at the walls with a thoughtful expression. He'd been mostly worrying about the people in here, but it was starting to come to him that the building itself was giving off strange vibes... "...Is the building itself enchanted?" he asked curiously, wondering exactly what those strange vibes were and why they felt...oddly familiar.
User Image -Kaito-
After moments of meditating, Kaito slowly brought himself back to reality the voices of people conversing soon filled the room once again as the boy opened his eyes. Once he was on the floor again he slowly opened his eyes and got back to his feet. Standing now he let out a soft sigh and rubbed the back of his head and began to walk around the Tavern, exploring his surroundings. Kaito watched the man and the owner talk amongst themselves, also watching as a man and what appeared to be a small girl head up the stairs to a more private room. It seemed that Kaito was the only child in the Tavern, and that made him feel uneasy and a bit lonely. No adult is going to want to convers or even try to hold a conversation with a twelve year old boy. Sighing softly Kaito looked around to find something to do, or someone or something to talk to.

Friendly Dabbler

You're No Jesus Christ

Put the gun in my mouth and pull the triggerUser Image
Put the gun in my mouth, it tastes so bitter

Ƙɨmɨƙo

When no one needed anything else, she went and sat back down with her Jack and picked her cigarette out of the ashtray, then took a drag. Demyx had started to head up the stairs, then asked her a question. That's right, he hadn't been here when she gave her mother's speech. She just gave a smile and a small chuckle as she exhaled. "She is, and she's sentient... not in the manner that she can talk or anything... though she has her ways sometimes... But she knows when people need her help, and she can move around without me or my mom having to pilot her... Good thing too 'cause I don't think my mom would know what to do with a pilot's controls..." She laughed, just thinking of the day she'd taken her mother into her time and put her in her car. It didn't go over well, but Kimiko had gotten a good laugh out of it.

...I feel so alive here...

I feel so alive here
I feel so alive here

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Demyx's eyes actually lit up when he heard the building was sentient. "Is she now," he said, looking around the room with a new perspective. "Well, that is a good thing to keep in mind. With that, I believe I'll call it a night...good night, both - all three of you," he added, including the blue-haired boy simply because he was there, and headed up the stairs, feeling much more secure than he had been. Now he truly felt like he could rest safely here.
User Image -Kaito-
Kaito waved to the man as he said goodnight and headed up the stairs. Everyone was gone now except the owner and of course the Tavern. Thinking silently to himself he wondered if he would have been better off in the ruins of his destroyed home than in this Tavern. Shaking his head of the negative thought he looked to the woman and bit his lip as he approached her. “I never got to properly introduce myself.” The young boy said putting his hand out in a greeting. “My name Is Kaito..” He stated softly as he waited for a handshake.

8,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
The crisp sound of wingtip shoes clicked towards the door of the inn. Each footfall adagio with a slight stumble every few dozen steps. Long legs in black pants moved as if weights were attached to the ankles. The body on top of it all swayed in this rhythm. It was masculine yet lean, covered by a wrinkled white collar shirt, open tie and black over coat. A trombone case clenched in nimble fingers was a dead give away to this man's occupation. Faded gold eyes never leaving the ground as a free hand opened the door. Autonomously he went to the bar area, placed the case on the floor, and rest his head in folded arms. The only thing seen of his cranium was disheveled black hair.
I... need... beer...
Until the beer was obtained, the man was very at ease with just resting here until approached. So very much at ease.

Friendly Dabbler

You're No Jesus Christ

Ƙɨmɨƙo

Another drag from her cigarette, and she put it out in the ashtray, then got another sip of her drink as she waved goodnight to Demyx. Then the one that'd been playing with his water earlier walked up and introduced himself. She reached out with her right hand, the arm that had the fresh tattoo on it, and shook his hand. "Good to meet ya Kaito." She said with a firm grip before letting his hand go. "Pretty sure you already caught my name." Another drink of her Jack and she set the glass down on the table.

I feel so alive here
I feel so alive here
User Image -Kaito-
Kaito nodded as his hand fell to his side. “Kimiko.” Kaito stated as he looked to the bar at the man who had entered. Looking back to the woman he bowed his head in respect. “I am going to go rest now, enjoy your night.” He said with a small smile as he walked to the front doors and stood in front of them taking a short pause before he walked out. Standing in front of the doors he sighed and jumped swiftly to a branch that hung by the doors. He felt safe here; he just didn’t feel welcome inside. Smiling softly to himself he removed the bag from his shoulder and took out a rope. Tying it securely around two branches he pulled them together and made a bed out of the leaves and branches. Reaching in once again he pulled out a wool blanket and wrapped it around himself as he laid quietly on his back looking at the stars "Goodnight." He whispered softly to the Tavern as his eyes slowly shut and he drifted off to sleep.

Friendly Dabbler

You're No Jesus Christ

Ƙɨmɨƙo

Just as she thought she might get a chance to go and ******** off on the stage for a little bit, someone walked in right before Kaito walked out. Still... she knew that tone of voice when she heard it, and she was to her feet and behind the bar in an instant. The sound of a cork popping and aluminum twine hitting the counter. Then the sound of glass against wood. "Here. De Molen Bommen en Grommen. Strongest beer I got. Fifteen percent APV." She said, giving a smile that he'd see if he looked up and looked passed the beer bottle between him and her.

I feel so alive here
I feel so alive here

8,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
Slowly his head turned up to see the woman's smile. The one thing that really got his attention was the beer at the moment though. Any other time when the night was young and the ache of a gig gone wrong hadn't drained the man a woman would be more... to his thirst. But eh, tonight is not one of those nights. Still, a small grin behind the arm formed. "You're speaking my language ma'am", he said just loud enough for her to hear. Inches from the beer his fingers walked to the cold glass, then paused. "Wai... how much?" this time his speech slurred. Hopefully his paycheck wasn't skimped out by the band leader.

Friendly Dabbler

You're No Jesus Christ

Ƙɨmɨƙo

She just laughed and shook her head as she started to unwrap the cellophane from the fresh tattoo (described in very first IC post) on her right forearm. "Call that one on the house dude. I got it to spare. I know that look. We're set." She replied as she started to roll the cellophane up between her hands. "What s**t decided to hit the fan tonight?" She dropped the cellophane into a trashcan under the bar. "You look torn the hell up."

I feel so alive here
I feel so alive here

8,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
Free beer, he was starting to like this woman already and they hadn't even exchanged names. First after wrapping his hand around it and took a long drink, a few words pretty much spelled out his evening. "Gig at a wedding, turns out the bride is sleeping with our drummer, 'nuff said" Another long swig. "Crazy two faced dames..." Setting the empty bottle back down his face disappeared as well.

Friendly Dabbler

You're No Jesus Christ

Ƙɨmɨƙo

She held her arm out to her side, starting to turn it in small circles as she listened to him. She was letting the tattoo breathe finally. "Yeah... Not cool. Fight break out?" That was sure the way it sounded. With her left hand, she got out another beer, and went through the process of opening it one handed, because she could, and traded it out for the empty one, which she dropped in the trashcan with her cellophane. Then she gave her stuff on the table a wave to her, and it came floating over and settled itself on the counter. A drink of her Jack, then she got into her cigarette pack, slipped one between her lips, and lit it before dropping the lighter back to the counter, exhaling, and bringing her arm around to in front of her face to get a good look at the tattoo. She, honestly, had too many of them to let herself botch a healing job. She dropped her arm down to her side as she brought the cigarette back up to her lips, then exhaled again.

I feel so alive here
I feel so alive here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out