Welcome to Gaia! ::

lumpisan
He chuckles into his scotch as he sits it down and lights himself a ciggarette. "Well, I dhave learned a few things in my many years " He says with a smile and a wink. " So what was this adventure you speak of? Tales are my trade after all. " He pats the guitar on his back gently.

"Well, lets just say it had a long ordeal of encounters I'm quite pleased with. Making a few deals for the Underworld to continue to get revamped, nothing special." Then she pondered, her eyes looking towards the stage. It was old, but there used to be a band that played, dancers, the works. "This place has been in ruins a long time," She inhaled the last of the cig, "Hey, you play that well or is it for show?" She pointed at his guitar.
kitty wicked
lumpisan
He chuckles into his scotch as he sits it down and lights himself a ciggarette. "Well, I dhave learned a few things in my many years " He says with a smile and a wink. " So what was this adventure you speak of? Tales are my trade after all. " He pats the guitar on his back gently.

"Well, lets just say it had a long ordeal of encounters I'm quite pleased with. Making a few deals for the Underworld to continue to get revamped, nothing special." Then she pondered, her eyes looking towards the stage. It was old, but there used to be a band that played, dancers, the works. "This place has been in ruins a long time," She inhaled the last of the cig, "Hey, you play that well or is it for show?" She pointed at his guitar.
He smiles, as if remembering a long ago memory as he looks off into space for a moment. "Ah, the underworld...now there is a fun place to entertain. Nobody can dtrink like succubui, I'll tell you that. " Looks over at her stage and smiles "Oh, well... i've had a few years to practice... " He chuickles sarcastically" Nah, Truth be told I can play pretty much anything you want on this bad boy. IMy name is Rue, wanderer by trade and bard by choice
“I feel incredible but I know there’s nothing beautiful to me,” She humbles herself before Dreamer. “Ghosts do tend to linger here.” She lifts her eyes and smiles briefly. “It’s funny that Saryu and I get so easily confused, especially now more than ever.” A smile widens revealing the fangs and she leans back, facing Dreamer. “It was a good thing that she made her body stronger than ever before I took it from her. She’s learned new tricks and I say she’s taken pretty good care of it since we’ve been apart.”

A scene between a bloody Dark and Saryu clashing before Serafina, as Saryu chanted a spell.
SARYU! Serafina’s voice echoed in her mind, DON’T!

Forgive me, Saryu called back and the piercing tips of Dark's claws penetrating from her chest as Dark’s roared out.

It was too late and Saryu and Dark shared the last image of Serafina together. A spell of protection and illusion to keep Dark away once and for all had been cast.

“That brat, Saryu, might have bested at keeping from my daughter but paid a heavy price when I took her body again. This time, I don’t plan on letting go so easily.” She crossed her arms across her chest. “It will take some time to find Sera since Saryu does fight back once in a while, though when I’m in charge – I don’t play too nicely with others. Which makes it hard for herself.”

Demonic Waffles

Horrified.

Of course they looked alike, although Dreamer thought maybe Saryu had just changed her hair color, maybe her eyes looked a little weary. But no, Dreamer only received more horrifying news, her mouth slightly opened. She let out a small breath as a tear released down her cheek, she smiled as if she were in disbelief. Dreamer swallowed and looked back once more, this time with every fiber in her being to restrain herself. 'Damion..' She thought, he was going to learn soon enough what was going on here. Dreamer took one look back and then put her hands to her chest, "This was never over between us, it will end this time, I swear to God this time it won't be any one else with their hands around your neck, but me."

Aythra knew, Dreamer may not have, but she was aware of her precious sisters presence. However the thought of Dreamer feeling the shock of Saryu losing again was just to good to be true.

'I think it's my turn to say hello to her.' Aythra came from behind and pulled her arms around Dreamer and leaned into her ear, 'Your world is about to collapse. Once Shadow gets here, he'll kill you. Damion will run back to dark with open arms and lose his pathetic freedom again. Saryu will be forever lost. All Mura and Blaze can do is watch you become a non existent memory. While I gain the ultimate prize and stand along my sister with complete annihilation around us. Blissful really.'

She didn't give Dreamer another chance to say a word before she slipped in and pulled her out, leaving Dreamer with a dormant stare for a minute before a red color flooded into her eyes. A small gasp allowed her to finally look up at her crimson haired sister. "I have a couple things to discuss with you. Unless you would like to scare the s**t out of your old boyfriend." Aythra grinned.
lumpisan
kitty wicked
lumpisan

He smiles, as if remembering a long ago memory as he looks off into space for a moment. "Ah, the underworld...now there is a fun place to entertain. Nobody can dtrink like succubui, I'll tell you that. " Looks over at her stage and smiles "Oh, well... i've had a few years to practice... " He chuickles sarcastically" Nah, Truth be told I can play pretty much anything you want on this bad boy. IMy name is Rue, wanderer by trade and bard by choice

"Well, Rue, it's nice to meet you, I'm Kitty Wicked, owner of this establishment." She held her hand out to him, "Say, you want to be a wanderer and have a place to play?" She wondered if she could use his services from time to time, if he felt like playing.
kitty wicked
lumpisan
kitty wicked
lumpisan

"Well, Rue, it's nice to meet you, I'm Kitty Wicked, owner of this establishment." She held her hand out to him, "Say, you want to be a wanderer and have a place to play?" She wondered if she could use his services from time to time, if he felt like playing.
"Well, nic e to meet you Kitty. And of course "I will play sometime" He smiles and takes her hand kand kisses it, grinning up at her " After all, I can never refuese a pretty lady. Anything in particular you like to hear at this here establishment?"
name lord frenchy
age 24
gender m
race vampire/demon
User Image

walks in to the bar and looks around and (this seems like a pretty chill place) walks over to the bar and has a seat
"Why thank you, you sweet boy." She smirked and looked back at the dark stage, "Well, I would have to say we like more rap music here." She paused to see his expression, grinning, "I'd say rock, or maybe more of an ethic flare once in a while if I can get some new dancers." She looked back and saw another come in.

"Welcome to the Underworld Bar and Inn."
Dark smiles and sensing a clever and dangerous ally again. “Of course, Aythra.” Dark swings her legs toward the bar. “Let us talk.” The same arrogance in her speech remains, yet still not eager to draw attention to their conversation for the s**t would quickly hit the ceiling.
((I g2g for a bit...gonna post with Dreamer in a second to start stuff. sorry!))

Demonic Waffles

Dark the Angel
Dark smiles and sensing a clever and dangerous ally again. “Of course, Aythra.” Dark swings her legs toward the bar. “Let us talk.” The same arrogance in her speech remains, yet still not eager to draw attention to their conversation for the s**t would quickly hit the ceiling.

Change of thought, she seemed more interested to see what Damion would do. She knew she couldn't talk here, not with Blaze and Mura around. "All I can tell you right now is..soon we will get our own bodies and never have to look back at our hosts." She whispered and got up, "I'll give you details soon." She didn't want to look suspicious so she excused herself to wander over to the bar once more.
"oh hi im lord frenchy but you can just call me frenchy nice to meet you"he says with a big smile
Dark peers over at Damion and others, understanding fully that Aythra’s still had just the same amount of enemies as Dark did. She nods briefly and as well as trying not to attract too much attention to herself. Aythra is smart while Dark can be emotional and at times unpredictable. Yet the years of back and forth control, Dark began to grow the wiser. She needs to choose who she reveals herself before speaking. Her eyes fell on Damion and she licks her lips hungrily, before looking away. In time, she thought, in time. Reaching for her coat, it slips out of her hand to the ground. She pauses and gets out of her stool to reach for it. She glances once more at Damion and feels a surge of boiling emotions. Something in her wanted him whether to tear him to shreds leaving him bleeding on the ground or to pin him to the ground or bar, mounting him as she would force her affections on him. Whatever the case, she sighs quickly grabs her coat. She smiles and mutters to herself, in time. The woman is just psychotic.
Hmm... Rap huh? Did the guitar give away that I am a rapper? * he laughs* Not my style, unfortuanately.
OOC:

I am not ditching you guys. But if you want me to answer directly then feel free to call me out.

IC:

Damion hadn't paid much attention to the woman who walked in - not even when Dreamer went to sit with her. Their chat didn't seem to take long and he ocasionally glanced their way. It wasn't until Dreamer was walking back to the bar did he notice anything out of the ordinary.

Her eyes were red.

Damion narrowed his eyes as he saw this. It was deffinantly new. He had only seen them in two colors; normal and purple. Red was a variable. Since she had multiple personalities in her (she had to, it was the only way to explain the internal struggle she had when he handed her the knife), Damion assumed that whatever they talked about might have either triggered a mood swing or brought out one of those voices in her head.

She also wasn't tribling anymore.

When he looked back to the other woman, he noticed her dropping her coat and looking his way. A tingle went up his spine as he caught her eyes from behind long bangs. He had seen that look before but his mind refused make the connection.

He listened to the others as he began walking toward the door, intent on intercepting this unnamed woman. "Mind yourselves," he said to Blaze and Mura without looking at them. When he saw the influx of people, Damion veered away from the door and toward the woman, forcing her to pass him in order to leave.

"Tell me your name," he said as she got closer - if she ventured closer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff