Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitty nodded at his request and kept the cigarette firm between her lips. She took in the last drag of it before putting it out in a near by ash tray. The woman wasn't sure as to what kind he wanted but she chose what vodka was most potent, "I assume you like rubbing alcohol." She grinned and pulled up the bottle of Spirytus, an imported Polish vodka with a 95% proof to it. She didn't know if he wanted a chaser, or not, most men didn't so she didn't bother. Kitty lay a glass out on the table, it looked much like something used for whiskey, but she figured she would start there pouring a nice helping of it.

The blond bombshell looked over towards Dreamer who was taking her own shots and seemly about to explain to Blaze what she felt. "I just got back into town love, but by the looks of it my inn keeper has made quite the mess. Seems like a he said she said kind of deal with some demons mixed in. Where did you come from anywho?" Wicked took her usual perch in front of him and began to light another cancer stick.

Shadowy Rogue

Lucien nodded, not surprised that this place was wrapped up in another mess. He'd been part of his far share here and other places, so it seemed that it was only natural they appeared where they wanted. He wasn't surprised that Dreamer was a part of it either, like himself the woman attracted trouble.

"Originally Heaven. Then Hell and now I just sort of wander around, so I guess you can say from no where."

He shrugged, not thinking that it was too big a deal. Downing his vodka in a single sip he smiled and chuckled. It was strong by human standards he knew but it wasn't like his personal brew.

"Not bad, but still a little weak if you ask me. I'm used to non-human liquor so I guess that's the problem. I'll take another if you don't mind, my body is very resistant to alcohol unfortunately."

Well, as long as he was paying for it, she couldn't give so she took his glass in her hands and began pouring another round. "I gotta ask doll, why do you drink it then?" She had paid attention to his talk of heaven and hell, "Those places exist? I thought it was all some kind of messed up fairy tale from a drugged out priest. Then again, who am I kidding this place is crawling with things that shouldn't exist." Then she pondered, "I've heard of other heavens, what's so different about yours..and how did you visit both if they have some little rules as to why you can stay there. Or did you just break them and get sent downstairs?" Wicked had to admit he was quite the interesting creature with his large wings. As far as trouble came, it was like an every day occurrence here so she didn't bother with the details. Anyone who came from this place was instantly immersed in a rather chaotic lifestyle. Once you left here you were usually an assassin, or a mercenary.

Shadowy Rogue

She wasn't the first to ask why he bothered drinking. It was true that he was almost immune to liquor of any type and yet he chose to drink the stuff like it was going out of style. Maybe it was just a quick of his.

"A few reasons I suppose. For the taste and burn. Habit. The memories."

He shrugged, taking the glass back when she was done filling it and just looking at the liquid for a moment. It wasn't only for those reasons, in reality, he knew that only liquids could pass his lips without making him choke. Alcohol seemed to work better than some of the others.

"I'm not surprised, many don't believe any more. Or at least not in the same heaven. You could say I'm a bit of an anti-authority figure. Was happy in Heaven. Followed the rules, did what I was told. Got attacked by something on patrol, was accused of being tainted. Got kicked out. Switched sides. Fought, plundered and killed. Got tired of it. Challenged authority, took something I shouldn't have"

here he paused, tapping the cursed sword hilt that was visible between his wings. As he did the red eyes of the dragon hilt lit up slightly as if to show it was more than just a blade,

"been sorta hated ever since."
((Sorry for the delay ladies and gents, 9 hour shift at work today.))

Rearm, recover, recuperate, Dreamer, one by one, sheathes her weapons, though her half Lavoid comrade isn't paying attention. He could feel Damion's eyes scanning him, his raw, muscular build, his powerhouse stance, Murasame almost felt obligated to pose for this scrawny new character who clearly looked like he was ready for war. Although he couldn't see it or feel it, Murasame knew this Damion fellow had a magical air about him. Maybe even that shotgun was magical or was socketed by gemstones. Mura can't help but glower down at him in return. The height difference only needed a few inches with Mura coming out the victor, all the same, he wouldn't back down from the warrior's judgmental stare.

It felt like a dare. It had to be a, "what are you going to do since I defiled Dreamer?" stare. It wasn't half an hour ago when Dreamer made mention of ********... With? Over? Someone by the name of Damion. Had to be him. Whatever this smooth talker had done he'd done quite the job of it. Mura grunted as Damion turned to head downstairs while Dreamer lead, Murasame picking up the rear, making a clear effort to restrain putting his boot to the back of Damion's skull. His namesake weapon clicks irritably against his belt from within its frog, it thunks heavily against each stair as its master descends.

"Hey, Dreamer." He says, "Someone's boom boxing outside for you, I think. He sounds pissed."

She responded as well as the Lavoid figured anyone would do in that situation: Vodka. Murasame retreats back to the counter and deposits his wicker hat upon his head, as he passes, he gives Blaze a knowing pat on the shoulder and a nod before wandering to the back room. Of course Dreamer wouldn't keep her fancy wine up front, the Lavoid withdraws his drink from its hiding place and returns to the front, clutching its neck in one powerful hand.

"Murasame, meet Damion." Dreamer says as she stares into the bottom of her empty shot glass. "You'll soon get to meet his boss. It looks like we're going to have company. He's not going to be very happy, considering it looks like I messed with an employee."

"Hi." Murasame returns curtly. He reaches over for Dreamer's shot glass; further inspection reveals she's slightly shaking, his visage is contorted into one of focus and intensity. He could plainly see nervousness and anxiety behind her eyes. "So, what do you do for work, Damion? Fast food? Corporate executive? Demon slayer? I mean," he pauses his sentence to fill his glass with his drink and upends it into his waiting mouth. Its bittersweet mixture floods his taste buds, he swallows, hands the glass back to Dreamer, and continues, "I mean, we," he points to Blaze, "just need to know if you're right for our Dreamer. If you're holding down a steady job or self medicating with a huge bag of weed every night, man's got to have priorities. Am I right?"

The yelling outside is getting louder and angrier. Murasame's deep, intense brown eyes lock onto Damion's and wait for his response. It'll only be a matter of time before the voice it belongs to breaks down the door or the entire front side of the structure. The burly half Lavoid rests his back against the wall and folds his arms, his own smug expression plastered across his face.

Demonic Waffles

((Shadow's turn.))

Original Hunter

[ Alzerina is going to be posting in. :3 ]

Everyday Garbage

Blaze Yukia
[( SHUT UP, NOB GOBBLER! )]
Slaaneshi Horror
Blaze Yukia
(( If I could like this post, I would. Lol We have a rather long order now.))

Original Hunter

kitty wicked
Slaaneshi Horror
Blaze Yukia
(( If I could like this post, I would. Lol We have a rather long order now.))
[ She'll post tomorrow. She has to go to sleep soon due to work tomorrow. ]
((where oh where to jump in...*pondering*))

Malevolent Muse

Dark the Angel

(( Probably anywhere between the ten people who now have to post in order. xD ))
DevilsAssistant
Dark the Angel

(( Probably anywhere between the ten people who now have to post in order. xD ))

((...yeaah...which is why I ask! :3 *patiently waits and continues to read past posts*))

Demonic Waffles

((Jump in where ever. I think I'm uncaring of a post order with this many people now coming in. Sooo! Whatever you guys want to do is good!

It's too hard for everyone to post in order considering all of our schedules, so, just pay attention to peoples posts. ))
OOC:

Nice post, Mura.

*Laughs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out