Welcome to Gaia! ::

((omg...I have to read? What kind of RPer do you take me for? A good and literate one? Ok...if I must. wink ))
The slow and steady stride of hooves upon the ground, echo throughout the darkness as a cloaked figure on horseback rides up to the building called Underworld. A gentle tug on the reins and the large beast neighs lightly and yields to its rider’s firm and silent command. Sliding off the side of the horse, it is apparent that this is no normal mounted creature. Its eyes were pools of faint glowing blue and the creature’s mane almost seems unworldly and vapor-like. Touching her boots to the ground, the rider looks up to see the creature has vanished before her. She smirked that no one else could ride this mysterious being because it was formed by powerful magic. It was summoned being meant for transportation for the rider and the rider has reached her intended destination…for now.

Dirt and soot smears her round and lovely face and almost making her unrecognizable. Time had hidden the paleness of her skin and the warmth that use to fill her cheeks. Her once long and pale lavender hair has now become a burned mud color shade. Her eyes no longer shine an intense amber but now color of watered-down coffee. She is thin, yet has large than average breasts and wide and round hips. She wears a thick coat that appears to be heavily worn and a bright red scarf loosely hung around her slender neck. Fat strands of hair hug her face and she lifts a top of her crimson red scarf over her mouth to conceal her face. She places her hand onto the door handle and enters.

Several folks engaging in own activities as she enters, as she moves in taking a seat at the far end of the bar less vacant of guests but still close enough to hear and see all around her. Slipping off her thick worn coat, she places it on one of two empty seats besides herself. It reveals her upper back with black wings upon her shoulder blades and a large blade’s sheath rolling down the base of her neck down her spine. Turning her head slightly back towards the variety of folks, she peers to recall a flurry of faint but powerful memories associated with some of the patrons.
OOC:

For shame.

IC:

Dreamer was a big girl and could take care of herself. As they reached the bar area, Damion stood off to the side as she went about her business and introduced him to Blaze. It seemed that somebody was outside being rather loud about how angry they were. The burly (though, next to Mura, such words as "burly" seemed inconsiquential) Clanner cocked an eyebrow toward the door as he wondered who was making such a ruckus.

"Ah," he said as Dreamer elaborated on the shouting. Must be DeVryy, he thought. About time.

When he saw Blaze, Damion smirked. The man looked like a poster child for a pyromancer. He filed the man as "mostly harmless" for the time being - unless he had a gun or was good with his hands. He held his own until after Mura finished his questions. Then he answered them both.

"I am Damion Wolf," he said. Coming from him, the name sounded more like a title. In fact, his manner of speaking (proud, no contractions with the words pronounced with precision) gave him the feel of a man of nobility. It didn't help that he at least acted like he was the tallest person in the room and, therefor, had a right to look down on everybody else.

"I oversee field operations for Soft. In addition to that, I am in charge of the recruiting and training the individual operators. Aside from that, I do what needs to be done." To Mura's comment about making sure he was right for Dreamer, Damion lifted an eyebrow and looked pointedly in her direction. His smirk turned condescending as he said to her, "I did not know you needed chaperones to decide who you spend your time with."

From the first moment Mura met him, Damion could feel the giant man seething toward him. It seemed like Damion had a way of putting people off. He would be lying if he denied enjoying the reaction. Nobody could miss the way he verbally placed Mura and Blaze beneath Dreamer and him on the hierarchy wtih the "chaperones" comment - as if they were her lackies.

- Addendum -

Damion made note of the other fellow speaking to Kitty. He seemed oddly familiar, however the mercenarie's cursed mind couldn't quite place it. Nor could he identify the woman who just walked in and inconspicuously took a seat within ear shot. He gave them little care for the time being but he did keep Lucien within sight. People who were familiar to him often ended up trying to kill him at some point.
*The door creaks uopen as a man, dressed entirely in black walks in. A black fedora, tilted downwards waith a large black feather sticking ou, tilts downward and covers his face. Long, grey hair streams out of all sides, covering most of his face, save for a bright white smile. His long coats drags along the floor as leather boots creak with every steep[. He stands and adjusts his hat, revealing a rather friendly looking face as his large green eyes look around the run. After a moment he saunters over to the bar and adjust the guitar on his back as he sits down and waits for service*

Demonic Waffles

((Saryu, why you so hot? XD Why we have no insignia of our own? ....Better yet there is something I haven't done in a while..))

Dreamer looked up from the shot of Vodka she had just poured. Kitty Wicked was talking to a new angel that entered, Mura had made it downstairs with Damion in tow, Blaze had just asked her a question, Shadow was heading this way, and suddenly another person appeared. She seemed as though she had been traveling for days. Dreamer nodded over to Kanami to get her horse to better safety, these days it didn't matter who was around, someone would eat an animal. It seemed Damion answered Blaze's question and was busy instigating Mura. Dreamer smiled a little at how normal that seemed from all of them, at least they were sort of getting along.

"Well I don't understand your slutty habits so I guess that makes us even," She shot back at Damion with a grin before she pour herself another shot. Dreamer was distracted with the new comer, she had a familiar air around her. Kitty hadn't bothered to say hello, so she decided to go and see if the woman needed anything. Dreamer cleared her throat and wandered over to her, "Miss, welcome to the Underworld Bar and Inn, is there something I can..." Dreamer trailed off, she was so familiar it was beginning to make her nervous. She didn't want to point out that her facial structure looked identical to her sisters. "You look like you've come a long way."
"I see, so you are a natural trouble maker, you'll fit in well here." Kitty's ruby eyes lingered to the man that had just walked downstairs, now seeming to stare at her angelic friend. Then the owner took a look at another gentlemen who had walked in.

"Welcome to the Underworld Bar and Inn, can I get you anything?"
kitty wicked
"I see, so you are a natural trouble maker, you'll fit in well here." Kitty's ruby eyes lingered to the man that had just walked downstairs, now seeming to stare at her angelic friend. Then the owner took a look at another gentlemen who had walked in.

Welcome to the Underworld Bar and Inn, can I get you anything?"
*He looks over and smiles curiously and nods
"Aye, miss, " he says in a thick Irish accent " AI've been wandering for quite a while and I could go with a nice Scotch if you wouldnt mind. Lagavund if you have it"
Damion. He had changed little in his demeanor and his arrogance as she heard him speak, but it attracted her to him. Conflicted as well for there was concern to speak up directly to him. She hid things from him…mostly information that he might be curious about. Like the information about his daughter. “Serafina…” She gasps looking away as if pondering on the girl. The image of the girl’s face with her gray-green eyes and the hurt as vision fades behind white fog. It was the right choice, it was the only choice.

Another individual saunters in and take a seat the bar and she take brief notice of him. A musician, she thought and realizes she hadn’t heard the sound of any music in some time.

Dreamer introduces with a standard welcome but noticed her uncomfortable pause. “I have come from a long way.” She gives a small grin before relaxing into a stoic expression. “No thank you. You’ve come just as far.” She glances away and looks around, smirking a little more. “This place seems to have many ghosts to it, won’t you think, Dreamer?” Her bangs hang over her eyes as she avoids the see her reaction. Her tone is quiet as to not draw attention to herself, especially with Damion or the others around Dreamer. “Sit with me for a time?” Offering the free seat next to her.
lumpisan
kitty wicked

Welcome to the Underworld Bar and Inn, can I get you anything?"
*He looks over and smiles curiously and nods
"Aye, miss, " he says in a thick Irish accent " AI've been wandering for quite a while and I could go with a nice Scotch if you wouldnt mind. Lagavund if you have it"

"Believe me I put an alcohol warehouse to shame." She laughed and wandered back behind her bar to look for the scotch. Finally when she returned she flipped a glass onto the counter and poured it in with a couple whiskey rocks. Surprisingly they kept the taste of scotch pure as well. "Where you from?" She blew a puff of smoke into the air.
"You, madam, have my respect. I usually order neat, but I was hoping you wouldnt dilute it. " He sips and sighs appreciativly. " Im from well, everywhere i suppose. When youre as old as me and wander as much as me you tnend to call the road your home." He sips again and cracks his neck
((Dreamer, if you can dream it. I say do it. I just have no creative spark in me to have that discipline to make something like that right now.))

Demonic Waffles

It hit her, but she looked normal from the moment her sister confirmed it was her. Dreamer pursed her lips in, her gray eyes lingering over to the boys, especially Damion. Dreamer clenched her jaw together, trying to contain her happy, yet nervous demeanor. The woman quietly slid into the seat in front of her sister, "You look beautiful.." Dreamer whispered out to her in awe as she took in her gold eyes and her now browned hair. Dreamer's tongue played with the back of her teeth as she contained her red rimmed eyes.

Dreamer looked tired, much more tired then she normally did. There was so much to tell her, so much that was wrong. The guilt finally washed over her, what would she do to her? She hadn't changed much in appearance, she looked older, a little more thoughtful. Cloud gray eyes still watched her sisters dark ones. Dreamer's long black hair was tied in a messy clip, clothes were more average then what she wore back then. A gray T-shirt and some jeans, not corsets and custom made bottoms any longer. "I feel like I keep meeting ghosts lately, and that all of them will fade away at some point.." She quieted down to hear what Saryu was going to say to her, hoping this wasn't going to end.

Demonic Waffles

Dark the Angel
((Dreamer, if you can dream it. I say do it. I just have no creative spark in me to have that discipline to make something like that right now.))
((Haha, done, I will come up with one.))
lumpisan
"You, madam, have my respect. I usually order neat, but I was hoping you wouldnt dilute it. " He sips and sighs appreciativly. " Im from well, everywhere i suppose. When youre as old as me and wander as much as me you tnend to call the road your home." He sips again and cracks his neck

((Sorry I switch between accounts))

"Nah, I love those things, made of the finest soap stone, diluting it would be a sin." She snickered before taking another drag and listened to his story. Kitty was an old bat, but she didn't mind him assuming she was young, made her feel perky in fact. The woman held the cig close in her mouth and adjusted her corset to push her assets up a little. "Well don't you know how to compliment a woman." She laughed, "I just got back from an adventure in fact, although this is my home to come to. Can't trust the employees for to long."
He chuckles into his scotch as he sits it down and lights himself a ciggarette. "Well, I dhave learned a few things in my many years " He says with a smile and a wink. " So what was this adventure you speak of? Tales are my trade after all. " He pats the guitar on his back gently.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff