Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coming back up stairs he came to within ear shot ofher just in time to hear her words. Coming into the room he steps over to the night stand and plunges the tip of his combat knife back into it. Leaning down he grabs his combat harness and secures it to his person.

"The alarm? Impossible. I would have heard it go off."

He never thought to question why she was in his room while he was asleep. As far as he knew he slept like a cat. Leaning over the lap top he taps a couple buttons and terminates the buzzer.

"Are you injured," he asks, looking over her form for any tell-tale signs.
She Shakes her head at his last question then smirks.

-It went off sure as day.. you slet through it. Also you slept while I molested you.

She felt like being sarcastic for some reason and stood up heading for the door now that she could stay downstairs without getting grabbed by strange men. As the thought came into her head she looked at her arm and saw the red marks left by Frank's hand. It wouldn't leave a bruise but it would be red for about tewnty or so minutes.
He looked up suddenly at her ending words, his face gone blank. "Well... next time be sure to wake me up." He didn't think he would be able to sleep through something like being molested, but some times a thing or two would happen that made him wonder.

Then, looking at her pass him, he noticed the red bloch on her shirt by her side. "Stop," he said. "I asked you if you were injured. Face me."

Damion was a bit of a dominant, protective person. He liked to call it a strong sense of loyalty and self-confidance. Whatever the case he was not about to let Lucianne go if she had been wounded by the man with the M-14.
She wrinkles her nose in disgust that he believed she would molest him in his sleep and shook her head. When he demanded she stop she felt the urge to keep walking. With a sigh she stopped and turned around to face him.

-I am not injured.. and nor did I molest you.

She eyes him a bit and tilts her head to the side. She had an intrigueing thought that maybe she should have molested him and he might have woke up sooner. She couldn't help but blush and chuckle at that.
Damion rolled his eyes irritatedly. Ah, well, it was a good dream anyway. Or would be, next time he wet to bed. Or maybe he should exercise his rights as the one who held her in his bond? All in due time.

"Stand still," he said shortly as he walked to her. Reaching out he took her shirt between thumb and fore finger just above the red blotch. There was no hole in the fabric, that was evidant. She had not been shot. But her wound must have reopened.

"Not injured," he asked. He lifted her shirt just enough to see that she had removed the bandage and that the wound had opened up again. "You should not have removed the bandage. Stay here while I get you another one."

He turned and grabbed a white box with a red cross from under the bed and opened it up.
She shrugs her shoulders and walks over laying on the bed. She didn't much care to be told what to do. She watches him and props her head up on her hands.

-Are you always going to take care of me like I'm a child?

She had no malice in her voice but she knew the question would sound like she disliked it. In truth no one had cared for her well being it was usually left to her. It was a comforting change to her.
Damion read no deeper into her question than her tone implied. He retrieved a plastiflesh bandage from his own stock (a rather expensive and high tech solution to broken skin that would heal wounds faster, keep them cleaner, and blend in to natural skin), then closed the case and pushed it back under the bed.

"If you would learn to take care of yourself, I would not have to do this. Judging by the condition of your wound before I cleaned it, you would have faced much more serious troubles than you are now. This bandage will not need to be changed and will come off between four days to a week by itself. There should be no complications because of it."

By now he was standing over her holding the flech colored strip of synthetic skin. He lifts it up for her to see then inclines his head, "Now, may I?"
She watches him then looks at the bandage as strange as it was she nodded her head.

-You know you sleep like the dead right?

She didn't know why she had mentioned it but it seemed like a better change in subject than the man that appeared downstairs. Her eyes lowered so that she could see her wound, though it had not changed in appearence blood trickled from the small crack she had made in it with her movements.
(( I was abadoned? eek ))
OOC: ON

Sorry for the delay. I felt kinda sick for a moment.

IC: ON

"I do not," he said absently as he knelt by the bed. He slid her shirt up just enough to reveal the broken skin. He pealed back the liner for the adhesive and applied the patch over her wound. It would form a gentle, but firm, bond with her skin and the mild anesthetic inside would dull the pain without dulling the senses.

"There. Good as new in a couple days." He stood back to his feet and watched her for a long moment.
She nods her head and smiles.

-Ohh yes you do.. you didn't hear me come in.. you didn't hear the sensor go off and you didn't feel me touch your face..

She trails off after the last words leave her mouth. A mistake on her part to reveal she had touched him. Hopefully he would think it unimportant and not question her about it.
He glances at her sideways as she talks. This news did not thrill him, but if what she said was true, or even if it was a lie, there was little he could do about it now. Savashri. I have awoken at times that were favorable before. Then again he had awoke from favorable dreams before, too.

"I must have been doing something right all these years. I am still alive, quineg?"

He glances at her meaningfully then sits down in front of her on the bed. Inclining his head and thrusting out his chin he asks, "You touched my face, did you? Like this?" Reaching out with one hand he gently rakes the tips of his fingers along her cheek with his index finger stopping just under the corner of her mouth before releasing her.
She watches him a bit but keeps her eyes away from his. She didn't like that she told him that or the fact that she was still lieing on the bed. When he touched her face she went still, her breath cought in her chest and her cheeks flushed a bit. With a nod she looks at him shyly for the first time.

-Sort of..

She could not bring herself to speak above a whisper as her breath was still caught. She never thought he would touch her to gently in an innocent way that sent chills down her spine.
Because of his immense strength Damion had long ago developed a gentle touch. It seemed at odds with him being a warrior and all, but that is how it was.

He smiled at her, though his smile shown on the left, unscarred side of his face only, and reached out again to cradle her chin with his fingers, tilting her face up to him. With his eyes half open his smile, small though it was, was as real as it was rare now days. And warm, despite the hollowness in his natural, gray left eye. He tugs lightly at her lower lip with his thumb as he just watches her.

"Well, that is not so bad." Then he adds, with a wink, "I guess. Come on, I will fix you some food." With that he stands and turns toward the doo.
She watches him trying to keep her blush down though it wasn't really working too well. When he got up and turned to the door she let out her breath and glared at him. No one made her feel that way, she had never allowed it. For some reason this man had made her blush more often than she'd like to admit in one day.

-Not hungry..

Her words were meant to be defiance but her stomach rummbled otherwise. She cursed inwardly at it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff