Welcome to Gaia! ::

She snorts a bit at his tone she didn't much want to talk, only to throw him out. She hesitated for a moment as she looks at the bandage. With a nod she looks back at him.

-Yes, it is mine and the name is Luci.

She only offered half of her name and she spoke louder this time in hopes that McKlain would at least wake up. She didn't care to be left downstairs with a complete stranger that had a rifle.

Cautiously she walks back toward the steps now ignoring the man. Hopefully he would leave on his own if she didn't acknowledge him being here.
"Now ol' on 'ere, lass. Wheres a pretty thing like you going off to in such a hurrey?"

He dashes forward and reaches out to grab her right arm with his own to stop her and turn her roughly around. There was something unkind in his eyes. Something feral and dangerous. And ignorant.

"Stay down 'ere and keep me company for some, pretty one." It didn't sound like an invitation, but a threat. He didn't know what he was getting into. All he saw was a pretty face and a patite, wounded body.
As she is grabbed and spun about she growls warningly at him. Her eyes narrow and she pulls from him only to stand in a rigid position. She seemed almost feral in the way she moved now.

-Don't ever touch me.. unless you want your throat torn open.

Slowly Lucianne stood up straight as the rigidness cause a small ache in her side. Her eyes never left him and she didn't like the threat he held in his tone.
Frank made an 'o' with his mouth as he mocked her rebuke of him. He didn't see her as a threat and that was obvious in his posture.

"C'mon now, lass. I don' want to hurt you. 'Less you like it rough, that is. Heh heh! Now why don' you come to here and let me get to know you better?"

His right hand fell to something just behind his back, possably a weapon, as he advanced upon her. He wasn't taking her seriously. To him, she was a bit of quick fun after a long hike.
She growls at him again hoping he would stop, she really didn't need to stress her body farthur in case the scab would crack and the wound bleed more. She steps back toward the steps as she watches his hand, if he had weapons he had the advantage. The only place she knew of weapons were with McKlain. She didn't fancy leading the dolt up there but if she grabbed the weapon before he made it up the steps she'd have higher ground.

Slowly she weighed her options, stay downstairs and be mangled or go up stairs with the possiblity of gaining a weapon. She liked the weapons idea better and so set to finding a way of delaying him.

-Want to wait here while I change then?

Sweet talk usually failed but she tried that first since she did have a bit of a wound left.
"Oh, I'll be com'n with ye, lass. I think we could use a bedroom for t'night, sure enough. Why don' you grab us some 'ng to drink before we go up, eh?"

He waved at the bottles behind the bar with his left hand, but his right stayed just behind his back. As far as he knew she was all alone and as weak as her small body looked. In that regard she had the advantage of surprise.

Meanwhile, upstairs, the incessant buzzing sound was beginning to annoy one Damion Wolf, who was slowly falling out of REM sleep.
Cursing inward she walks over to the shelves and picks up the biggest bottles she can. With any luck she could either have the b*****d drunk before he touched her or smash it against his head. With the last thought she turns and wings the biggest bottle right at his head. She didn't know if he'd expected as much or what but she hoped it would hit him.

As that bottle flew threw the air she didn't hesitate to throw another just for good measure. If he dodged the fist the second was aimed at his throat. Either way they would smash and cause more noise than need be to wake up the damned sleeping beast upstairs.
The wonderer had not expected the sudden attack. The bottle bounced off of his head, sending him stumbling back and falling over a chair. The other bottle grazed his shoulder, only adding to his discomfort. For his own part, after a few loud curses, Frank scrambled back to his feet and clawed at the rifle on his back.

"Ye stupid b***h," he fumed. Spit flew from his lips as he leveled the rifle at her. "Oh, ye should nae have done that, lass. I'm going to learn you a lesson about respecting yer men!"

There was a red spot over his left cheek and a small trail of blood began to flow from above that eye.

Up stairs, McKlain was still wondering through darkness.
She stands to one side with a hip out as her glare increased. The gun was something to worry about but his words pissed her off.

-My man eh? My man is not here! You sir are a ******** pig! No man would ever try what you are you mangy b*****d!

Normally she kept all profanity to herself since it was unlady like to say such outloud. Though this guy had pushed some button she cared not to acknowledge. With the last word spoken she threw another bottle, aiming for the gun this time. Hoping to shatter it and send the shards and contents into Frank's face. She took off for the stairs not wanting to face off against a gun without a weapon of her own.
His rifle spoke out as she threw the bottle at him. It hit the barrle and skewed the aim, though he fired more out of surprise than anything. He shook his head from the alcohol and glass that washed over him then pointed the rifle at her. She made it behind the cover of the stairs before his rifle spoke again.

Upstairs, Damion's eyes opened. I think that was gunfire. Though his mind was clouded by sleep, he knew full well what sound a high-powered rifle made when it fired. Instinct more than anything pulled him out of bed. He had grabbed the combat knife with his left hand and unholstered his modified M-26 LSS with his right and was half way to the door before he noticed the buzzing noise. An intruder. Trouble. Lucinne. And he was off.

He heard cursing from down stairs as he ran into the hallway...
Lucianne tumbled to the steps as she heard the second gun shot. She looked behind her only momentarily then quickly got to her feet and ran up the steps. She figured the gun fire would have woken the damned lazy thing up by now. She reaches the top of the stairs and stops, flicking her ears back to make sure the man did not follow her. She may have higher ground but she waas weaponless.
Damion turned the corner and nearly ran into Lucianne. Without hesitation he grabbed the back of her shirt, pulled her back, and shoved her down the hallway and out of danger. If she was up here looking down, then she was in trouble. And it seemed trouble was down stairs.

No sooner did he think that but the source of Lucianne's trouble came into view brandishing an old-style M-14 battle rifle. Obviously he did not expect to see a large, fully grown man with a very big hand gun at the top of the stairs. And, judging from the look on his face, he also did not expect to catch two thumb-size entry slugs with his chest.

"How many of them," he asked quickly and in a voice just loud enough for Lucianne to hear.
Lucianne stummbles and steadys herself against a wall after being pushed away from the steps. She watches McKlain thinking she should let him find out on his own. Though she shruged and told him anyways.

-Only one.. and he wishes to share a room with me. Do you think we could borrow yours?

She said the last part with sarcasm in her voice and such spite for him that she barely held back her urge to growl at him. Woudln't have done her any good though so she just stayed put and let the men handle it. Seeing as how the running, tummbling, and what not had cracked open the scab on her wound. She gently placed a hand over it in a casual way so McKlain wouldn't think anything serious.
"There are plenty of rooms. If you are that set on bedding down with him than pick one out and be my guest. Although I doubt you will find him up to the task at the moment."

Despite her words he decends the steps anyway, his twelve-gauge pistol held at the ready. As soon as he was able to see that there was, in fact, nobody else in the room he holstered his weapon and smirked.

"What happened," he demanded before decending the steps. Is tone was that of a man used to giving orders and having them fallowed. Even though he was, in his own way, on Lucianne's side, he still had a boost of ego whenever he was around his bondswoman. The novelty had yet to wear off.
She rolls her eyes clearly not impressed with him. She walks to the room that he had been in and sat down on the bed leaning over to pick up the lap top. On her shirt a spot of blood had appeared and spread slower than malasses.

-This thing went off and I heard the guy downstairs..

She tinkers with it a bit then finally gives up and sets it next to her. Clearly she didn't use technology all that much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff