Welcome to Gaia! ::

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer
((Oh Shi-- *replying.* ><' I want to be Rping where people are. But, eh. *Watching from afar.*))
OOC:

-Roleplays with your mom.-

Demonic Waffles

Kat continued to watch him, she was frantic as he continued to talk to someone. After he pulled her down with him she closed her eyes at the sound. Finally she stormed in front of Ceric and growled, "Listen, if you so touch a hair of this place, so help me God, I will end you." She wasn't much of a fighter, but she would die trying to make sure this place stay where it was. With that she whirled around and headed back inside, "I'm not getting down."

Kat closed her eyes for a moment, 'Dreamer! Cut it out! You are going to make those boys nuke the place!'

Dreamer's eyes looked to the side, she growled, "All I wanted was a bite."

Seeing as how this was turning into more then a chore she was getting fed up attempting to eat one of them. Shadows could reform, mist, hurt people, and these guys just seemed to have an endless amount. If she was going to get anything out of them she was going to have to find another direction. Her eyes lingered to Goose, maybe he wouldn't be so trustworthy of women now, but he was still worth a shot. She had a vendetta out for them now that she couldn't get even a bite.

"Looks like I'm eating at a village." She sighed with dissatisfaction

One piercing the muck dogs, she would leave them with a present.

They howled and started to melt down, although as they did a gas filled the air around them, it was a purple fog that could be clearly seen.

"Cover your noses boys." She got up, noting that it was thick enough for them to be distracted by it.

That mist probably felt like it wouldn't do anything, for now, but later it would be a hell of a sickness to get over. Much like the flu on steroids.

Dreamer looked down one last time, she saw a man with red hair before that too disappeared.

The girls dissipated as well as the mucky dogs. Dreamer turned around and began heading off elsewhere.

Kat ran to the door as she saw the purple mist creep up near the doors. She hastily closed it and turned to take a deep breath. "Should be over, but we should probably get your men back in here."

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion
shadow_dreamer
((Oh Shi-- *replying.* ><' I want to be Rping where people are. But, eh. *Watching from afar.*))
OOC:

((Don't tempt her, she hasn't gotten any in a while. XD Better yet my roommate thinks yer hot...he saw your pic last night I guess on a post.))

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer
Lord Arrion
shadow_dreamer
OOC:

((Don't tempt her, she hasn't gotten any in a while. XD Better yet my roommate thinks yer hot...he saw your pic last night I guess on a post.))
OOC:

I'd love to meet your mom, actually. And Cass of course. Ya know, the whole gang.

He*? Wonderful. A letter away from what I love to read. Haha. And that's sweet? Tell him he's sexy although I have not seen him.

Katarjena's Waifu

OOC:

Also, Dreamer, weren't you working on something art wise for Gray and I? Or something another? Where is it?
OOC:

*Deflects the stab with his ego*

IC:

Ceric looked up at Kat from his prone position behind the bar with dismay. Was she not afraid of the bullets flying through the walls? He cupped a hand over his ear and looked distracted as the sound of a car's engine running hard grew faint. There was a fwoom-puff as Duke fired another flare into where the shadows had been before just for good measure. Even inside, the bright red phospherous compound shown brightly through the windows, bathing the room in an erry glow.

"Well, they're gone," Ceric said after the noise died down. He got up and watched Kat close the doors suddenly. "Whatever is out there, if it can't keep up with a speeding car, it won't catch them."

He didn't know about the mist or its properties or that Dreamer was the one who started it all. He had an idea that it could be Dreamer from her profile in the Soft database but details were still kind of sketchey about her.

Demonic Waffles

((*is on phone* Gray: I'll post as soon as I get to Kaji's house! <3

@Shadow: We wanna meet you too. You saw my pic from last night? We were at Denny's late and he randomly pulled up your pic and goes, "who's he?!"
"That's my friend from Kentucky!"
"He's ******** adorable!"
*i looked at cas* "he's talking about shadow"
Cas started laughing
Yes I know I need to work on it. Haven't worked on crap since my sig. Which was a month ago?))

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

@Shadow: We wanna meet you too. You saw my pic from last night? We were at Denny's late and he randomly pulled up your pic and goes, "who's he?!"
Cas started laughing
Yes I know I need to work on it. Haven't worked on crap since my sig. Which was a month ago?))
OOC:

Just tell Cass to not be surprised if I have to fight her over you. And that's amusing.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion
shadow_dreamer

Cas started laughing
OOC:

Just tell Cass to not be surprised if I have to fight her over you. And that's amusing.

((D: Hopefully that wouldn't happen, but if it did, it would be a nerd battle. Foam swords and all.))

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

((D: Hopefully that wouldn't happen, but if it did, it would be a nerd battle. Foam swords and all.))
OOC:

But of course. I love Cass and I don't even know her too well. But yes, foam swords and all. I'mma win. D; Tell her she better practice or some s**t.

Demonic Waffles

Kat wasn't afraid, she was dead anyways, sure it would be a b***h to get them out and fume over them. The blonde looked back at him and smirked a little, "Well isn't that pleasant, glad they got away. Although.." She looked at the door, noticing the purple was seeping under the doors. Kat turned to him and grabbed onto his arm, "You need to get upstairs unless you magically have a gas mask."

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion
shadow_dreamer

OOC:

But of course. I love Cass and I don't even know her too well. But yes, foam swords and all. I'mma win. D; Tell her she better practice or some s**t.

((*Cas is obliviously texting and not paying attention.* XD Ah, I'll let her know if the time comes. ))
Ceric pawed at his left leg and looked down. He shook his head then looked back to the mist.

"Well, isn't this nice. Alright, pretty, angry bartender lady. Lead the way."

Despite his quirky response, he did seem troubled over the gas seeping in. If Kat didn't move quick, he would preceed her up the stairs. Airborn toxens were never fun to play with.

Demonic Waffles

((Annnd I need to go watch a movie. Be back on later, or tomorrow. Night boys, have fun in Black Halo. <_< ...))

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer
((Annnd I need to go watch a movie. Be back on later, or tomorrow. Night boys, have fun in Black Halo. <_< ...))
OOC:

Sounds fun and take care, Warrior Girl. G'night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff